• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My Tren2k14 Boobie Transformation

TheComeback

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Had to share what Tren2k14 has done for my chest. Top pic was Aug 10th. Bottom pic was just now. It's nuts to me what this guy can do. I thought I knew how to work out. I was ignorant to think that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Wow! Much fuller looks good man! Congrats

- - - Updated - - -

What did training chest consist of?

Ha ha , the bottom pics looks like a new Kevin Levrone pic !!!!! Great job friend , can you share stack and source ?
Thanks Sum! I'm a Pharmacom man like you brotha! From Basicstero. This is all Pharmacom, I've got a big stash of it. Running thru it though.

I'm running...
900mg Test E
900mg NPP
300mg Tren

Wow! Much fuller looks good man! Congrats

- - - Updated - - -

What did training chest consist of?
Thanks bud! I'm not sure it would be cool for me to give away all Tren2k's secrets...if he wants to elaborate I will let him do so. It would be really hard to say anyways because the workouts are always changing. I never do the same thing, every week is different.

It's all unconventional to me. I was always a Chest is Mondays. Gotta do 5 or 6 chest exercises. Tuesday is Back. Wednesday Shoulders and so on. And I could get strong and I could grow. But looking back, knowing what I know now, I didn't know shit. I won't ever stop saying it, Tren2k knows his shit! Best money I've ever spent. And I've made a damn good friend in the process. He's one stand up guy. And I have titties!

IML Gear Cream!
Curious if he would be open to working with someone who refuses to do anything but a TKD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow bro huge gains!!! That a stout ass cycle too, I think the best stack you can run for mass, I ran it early this year with great results, could only handle half your dosage though, those 19nors stacked together gives me fits with sides.

Wow bro huge gains!!! That a stout ass cycle too, I think the best stack you can run for mass, I ran it early this year with great results, could only handle half your dosage though, those 19nors stacked together gives me fits with sides.

Same problem here with sides. For me it had my blood pressure jacked.

Comeback, don’t give tren2k all the credit bro. You worked you’re ass off to get there and you should be provide of yourself also. That’s not to discredit tren2k at all of course, as he definitely helped you get there. A lot of hard work and dedication there.

tell us, where do you go from here? Acquire more mass? Shape up what youve built a little more? Tell us what your plan from here is bro.

Get Shredded!
Thabks buddy! When I get your legs, then I'll be happy!

Comeback, don’t give tren2k all the credit bro. You worked you’re ass off to get there and you should be provide of yourself also. That’s not to discredit tren2k at all of course, as he definitely helped you get there. A lot of hard work and dedication there.

tell us, where do you go from here? Acquire more mass? Shape up what youve built a little more? Tell us what your plan from here is bro.

I appreciate that TO! It was hard work, still is. I just don't ever like to toot my own horn.

From here...thats a good question. I'd say we will put on some more lean mass...i still have some growing to do.

Another thing that baffles me is that he has me eating over 4200 cals and I'm still as lean as when I started and can still see my abs just the same. I guess its what he has me eating and and the timing of it, because I was certain I would balloon to a fatty when I saw the diet plan. I mean I eat a lot! Especially what he has me eating right after I work out...it shocks the shit out of me that I'm not fat. I know I can't share his info, wish I could, cause it freakin works!

I just lift for fun though so I'm not going anywhere with this. I just enjoy it.

Definitely I can only point clients in the direction and give them the info what they do with it is on them. The comeback has been killing it and is making it through workouts he thought he never could of before. His mental will power is very strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atta boy Comeback. Killing it as usual. Glad to see you're making such awesome progress. Jacked and tan brother.

Back