• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arimidex vs Nolvadex

IML Gear Cream!
just come down to how sensitive you are to estrogen, some guys can run 750mg till pct with no AI.

Yes some can, usually younger guys but not always. But even if you don't need an AI for gyno control there's other harmful things that high estrogen can cause.

So you're implying that there's credible research to say that it doesn't happen? Or is it just another meritless theory?

I can personally attest to stopping adex a couple weeks after going down to a cruise dose and having my e2 skyrocket, much worse than doing the same with aromasin. There's no difference between estrogen rebound mid blast or after, it's the same thing. Saying one exists but the other doesn't is a bit of a logical fallacy considering there's no difference between the two.

In his particular case he's getting high e2 from a TRT dose of test.

Firstly, let me say that estrogen rebound happens to idiots.

If you control your estrogen and take your AI during the active life of the test, it is impossible to suffer from estro rebound. So like I said, the only way you can get it is stopping your AI mid cycle. After you stop pinning and the test is still built up in your system waiting to metabolize is still mid cycle.

Here Goes:

I am on TRT at 200mg/week. The clinic gave me a script for Anastrozole to take .5mg 24-48 hours post injection. My challenge is that once the new year rolls around I will not be able to afford the self pay option of 300/month because at that time my insurance deductible will be back at zero. Therefore, I have been researching good sources to buy some Test and I feel like I may have found one.

My question is which AI or SERM to purchase. Nolvadex is a little cheaper than Arimidex but that seems to be the only real difference. Clomid doesn't seem to be reliable enough to use during TRT and seems to be primarily used in PCT. Aromasin seems to be way to powerful a blocker/inhibitor/suppressant for me to use and may kill my estrogen/estradiol levels completely which is no bueno.

So I guess it is Arimidex vs Nolvadex.

I appreciate any and all feedback.

Get it from Costco ....no membership is required to use the pharmacy...My 30/1mg script of generic was maybe $20 If that...

AI blocker
nolvadex destroyer
That's why used AI in cycle, nolvadex pct

So for your first post you come into to the research section and post incorrect information..... I suspect the ban hammer coming soon. Gio is that u again... lol

Last edited:
Here Goes:

I am on TRT at 200mg/week. The clinic gave me a script for Anastrozole to take .5mg 24-48 hours post injection. My challenge is that once the new year rolls around I will not be able to afford the self pay option of 300/month because at that time my insurance deductible will be back at zero. Therefore, I have been researching good sources to buy some Test and I feel like I may have found one.

My question is which AI or SERM to purchase. Nolvadex is a little cheaper than Arimidex but that seems to be the only real difference. Clomid doesn't seem to be reliable enough to use during TRT and seems to be primarily used in PCT. Aromasin seems to be way to powerful a blocker/inhibitor/suppressant for me to use and may kill my estrogen/estradiol levels completely which is no bueno.

So I guess it is Arimidex vs Nolvadex.

I appreciate any and all feedback.
I use Arimidex (0.25mg) and it works very well, i advise you to start with a small dosage and increase if necessary by palliated (0.25 => 0.50 => 0.75 etc. ..)

Do you use HCG with your test for your TRT ?
you won't grow anything at 200mg a week

- - - Updated - - -

btw thanks for the bad rep officer,

- - - Updated - - -

btw thanks for the bad rep officer,
Just because you react that way, it will not be for everyone, we are all different

I've used both many times. I find adex to be stronger and much easier to overdose to where estrogen is crashed and get lots of bad side effects. Feel better on aromasin, much harder to crash estrogen and better for lipids.
You were lucky.
I had the opportunity to try Aromasin (exemestane) pharma grade, impossible to cut it, so i consumed 25mg for 30 days.
It did not help me at all (still high estrogen levels).
Maybe i should have taken longer?

The Arimidex was effective in the first days (clinically speaking) and the rate returned to normal.

I'm not part of the team Exemestane unfortunately

Forgive my ignorance in this area, but what is the negative effect that Adex has on your lipid profile and why do I care please?

Also I’m about to switch from 2mg/wk Adex to 6.25/day Asin for E2 control on a 600mg/wk Test C cycle. Should I be worried about E2 rebound as a result of the switch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgive my ignorance in this area, but what is the negative effect that Adex has on your lipid profile and why do I care please?

Also I’m about to switch from 2mg/wk Adex to 6.25/day Asin for E2 control on a 600mg/wk Test C cycle. Should I be worried about E2 rebound as a result of the switch?

Adex decreases good cholesterol.

Pretty dramatically really.

Should be fine but yes, there could be some rebound.

Bad lipids contribute to clogged arteries, which causes heart attacks and strokes.

Get Shredded!
You were lucky.
I had the opportunity to try Aromasin (exemestane) pharma grade, impossible to cut it, so i consumed 25mg for 30 days.
It did not help me at all (still high estrogen levels).
Maybe i should have taken longer?

The Arimidex was effective in the first days (clinically speaking) and the rate returned to normal.

I'm not part of the team Exemestane unfortunately

No 30 days would have been plenty. I have heard of people not responding as well with the aromasin but never heard of someone not responding at all, makes me think that what you had might have been bunk or way underdosed.

stane 2x a day? on hrt im fine with 3x a week IMO Love letro but at super low doses. I feel Dex is easy to dose and fairly cheap so i usually rec that. dex or stane IMO

Anastrozole, exemestane, and letro are aromatase inhibitors, which are what you need. Nolvadex and clomid are selective estrogen receptor modulators, or serms.

Letrozole is very harsh and strong. Anastrozole is harder on your lipids than exemestane. Adex is also not a suicide inhibitor, so you can end up with rebound when stopping. I suggest aromasin/exemestane, it's the best on your health, easier to dose without rebound or crushing your estrogen.

Far superior in my opinion

WHAT IF... JUST SAYING "WHAT IF" you're starting to get a mild case of gyno while taking tren e 200mg e3d and test cyp 250md e3d... what AI or serms would i need to take to A get rid of the gyno like stop it and decrease it. and B prevent it from coming back while on cycle. and PCT

WHAT IF... JUST SAYING "WHAT IF" you're starting to get a mild case of gyno while taking tren e 200mg e3d and test cyp 250md e3d... what AI or serms would i need to take to A get rid of the gyno like stop it and decrease it. and B prevent it from coming back while on cycle. and PCT

Should always have an AI on hand on cycle and better yet using that AI. Don’t ever start a cycle without your proper ancillaries. I’d first try getting that in check with an AI, then if that doesn’t work, Caber or Prami.

Should always have an AI on hand on cycle and better yet using that AI. Don’t ever start a cycle without your proper ancillaries. I’d first try getting that in check with an AI, then if that doesn’t work, Caber or Prami.

never heard of the last two, I just placed an order for some AI ill run that and hopefully it will work out. has in the past.

Back