• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arimidex vs Nolvadex

xmparksx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here Goes:

I am on TRT at 200mg/week. The clinic gave me a script for Anastrozole to take .5mg 24-48 hours post injection. My challenge is that once the new year rolls around I will not be able to afford the self pay option of 300/month because at that time my insurance deductible will be back at zero. Therefore, I have been researching good sources to buy some Test and I feel like I may have found one.

My question is which AI or SERM to purchase. Nolvadex is a little cheaper than Arimidex but that seems to be the only real difference. Clomid doesn't seem to be reliable enough to use during TRT and seems to be primarily used in PCT. Aromasin seems to be way to powerful a blocker/inhibitor/suppressant for me to use and may kill my estrogen/estradiol levels completely which is no bueno.

So I guess it is Arimidex vs Nolvadex.

I appreciate any and all feedback.

I assume this compares to the pill form mg for mg??

Initial E value was 34.4 and went up to 54.7 at 6 weeks blood work. Just an FYI

Anastrozole, exemestane, and letro are aromatase inhibitors, which are what you need. Nolvadex and clomid are selective estrogen receptor modulators, or serms.

Letrozole is very harsh and strong. Anastrozole is harder on your lipids than exemestane. Adex is also not a suicide inhibitor, so you can end up with rebound when stopping. I suggest aromasin/exemestane, it's the best on your health, easier to dose without rebound or crushing your estrogen.

Far superior in my opinion

Anastrozole, exemestane, and letro are aromatase inhibitors, which are what you need. Nolvadex and clomid are selective estrogen receptor modulators, or serms.

Letrozole is very harsh and strong. Anastrozole is harder on your lipids than exemestane. Adex is also not a suicide inhibitor, so you can end up with rebound when stopping. I suggest aromasin/exemestane, it's the best on your health, easier to dose without rebound or crushing your estrogen.

Far superior in my opinion

This.... exemestane is what u want

This.... exemestane is what u want

For TRT adex is the better choice I think. It’s much easier to control your E2 levels, you only need to dose it twice weekly whereas you’d need to take aromasin twice daily. I also can’t see 1mg/week of adex being detrimental to ones health, if it were why would almost every doctor who puts their patient on TRT get them to use it over something like aromasin? My current TRT protocol is 200mg/week Test C and 2mg/week adex, both split into two, and my lipids profile were always great. Obviously there’s different factors like age, diet, training, etc. but the point remains that adex is the way to go.

For TRT adex is the better choice I think. It’s much easier to control your E2 levels, you only need to dose it twice weekly whereas you’d need to take aromasin twice daily. I also can’t see 1mg/week of adex being detrimental to ones health, if it were why would almost every doctor who puts their patient on TRT get them to use it over something like aromasin? My current TRT protocol is 200mg/week Test C and 2mg/week adex, both split into two, and my lipids profile were always great. Obviously there’s different factors like age, diet, training, etc. but the point remains that adex is the way to go.
Aromasin twice daily?

Wtf are you talking about.

I have to whole heartedly disagree.

Even a 1mg dose of adex will have an impact on lipid profile whereas Aromasin will have none.

I found it much easier to control e2 on Aromasin as well. Adex will crush your estrogen rather easy whereas Aromasin is much more forgiving in that realm especially at a trt dose of test.

Aromasin was thought to be stronger then adex when it first came about but that's not the case at all and the reason for the above paragraph m

Also, it's not prescribed as often for a few reasons but, they aren't effectiveness. Cost is one but familiarity is the main reason. This is why most insurance companies don't cover Aromasin as well.

Last edited:
Estrogen rebound only happens if you stop taking your AI in the middle of a cycle. There is no credible research to support estrogen rebound pertaining to AI's. It is a meritless theory that gets thrown around on these forums by guys who have never looked it up

you won't grow anything at 200mg a week

- - - Updated - - -

btw thanks for the bad rep officer,

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong....some guys get high estrogen gyno on trt. I personally got gyno before I started trt with a natural test level of 150ng.

Estrogen rebound only happens if you stop taking your AI in the middle of a cycle. There is no credible research to support estrogen rebound pertaining to AI's. It is a meritless theory that gets thrown around on these forums by guys who have never looked it up
So you're implying that there's credible research to say that it doesn't happen? Or is it just another meritless theory?

I can personally attest to stopping adex a couple weeks after going down to a cruise dose and having my e2 skyrocket, much worse than doing the same with aromasin. There's no difference between estrogen rebound mid blast or after, it's the same thing. Saying one exists but the other doesn't is a bit of a logical fallacy considering there's no difference between the two.

In his particular case he's getting high e2 from a TRT dose of test.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I just started getting gyno from going back to a cruise dose of 200mg after a no test blast.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You will if you're highly sensitive to E2.

Aromasin twice daily?

Wtf are you talking about.

I have to whole heartedly disagree.

Even a 1mg dose of adex will have an impact on lipid profile whereas Aromasin will have none.

I found it much easier to control e2 on Aromasin as well. Adex will crush your estrogen rather easy whereas Aromasin is much more forgiving in that realm especially at a trt dose of test.

Aromasin was thought to be stronger then adex when it first came about but that's not the case at all and the reason for the above paragraph m

Also, it's not prescribed as often for a few reasons but, they aren't effectiveness. Cost is one but familiarity is the main reason. This is why most insurance companies don't cover Aromasin as well.

Science you retard, try it one day. Here, I'll even get you started. You really need to do more research on AIs if you're going to spout garbage like this off.

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/88/12/5951/2661508

Last edited:
Sorry for calling you a retard Montego, I have some stress going on right now. I hope you read that article.

Bad farva bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Sorry for calling you a retard Montego, I have some stress going on right now. I hope you read that article.
It's OK. I'm beyond being offended by name calling on the internet.

I read the study. Maximum estrogen control at the twelve hour mark....not no estrogen control after the twelve hour mark.

Also.... Did you eat the entire thing? Cause this does more to support my opinion then hurt it lol.

The mean baseline levels of estradiol and testosterone were 24.5 ± 8.8 pg/ml and 581 ± 165 ng/dl, respectively. Maximal suppression of estradiol (62 ± 14%) was observed 12 h after a single 25-mg dose of exemestane. Estradiol remained suppressed by 58 ± 21% at 24 h and returned to baseline 3–6 d after treatment (Fig. 3).

And another thing Motherfucker

I'm not a very smart man but, the reason Aromasin was touted to be an extremely powerful ai was due to the very quick onset as displayed in this study.

So at 24 hours you have an average reduction in estrogen of 21%, at that 24 hour mark you would theoretically have anther equal dose and, within the hour, plasma levels would be back super elevated.

Your method would work, I don't dispute that but, I believe it would be harder to control since you are getting multiple spikes in estrogen reduction.

It's OK. I'm beyond being offended by name calling on the internet.

I read the study. Maximum estrogen control at the twelve hour mark....not no estrogen control after the twelve hour mark.

Me as well but I kinda like you :kiss:

As for the article, I skimmed through it pretty fast but it seemed like a solid study to me.

It's solid yeah and has a lot of good points on how awesome Aromasin is

I'll have you know that I prefer using Aromasin for blasting, I'm currently running 25mg/day of IMRs and it's doing it's job. :)

I've used both many times. I find adex to be stronger and much easier to overdose to where estrogen is crashed and get lots of bad side effects. Feel better on aromasin, much harder to crash estrogen and better for lipids.

I've used both many times. I find adex to be stronger and much easier to overdose to where estrogen is crashed and get lots of bad side effects. Feel better on aromasin, much harder to crash estrogen and better for lipids.
Team Aromasin rules!

Team adex sucks the big one!

Wrong....some guys get high estrogen gyno on trt. I personally got gyno before I started trt with a natural test level of 150ng.

just come down to how sensitive you are to estrogen, some guys can run 750mg till pct with no AI.

Back