Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Michelob Ultra?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Burrfoot1313 View Post
    Tried that. Iím a terrible asshole when I drink liquor. Wife will cut my head off. Lol

Fuck I love IPAs!! 襤

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah it has that effect on some people. My father was the biggest asshole when he drank gin. But then again he's an asshole now that he's sober too hahaha

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Motojg View Post
    Yeah it has that effect on some people. My father was the biggest asshole when he drank gin. But then again he's an asshole now that he's sober too hahaha
    Yeah Iím so chill and easy going sober. And Iím really respectful. As soon as I get DRUNK...Iím this stone faced asshole bully. It took me a long time to admit that to myself. I thought I was funny and joking around. After ruining dozens of relationships and friendships (with drugs too of course) I realized...HOUSTON, We have a problem. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Burrfoot1313 View Post
    Yeah Iím so chill and easy going sober. And Iím really respectful. As soon as I get DRUNK...Iím this stone faced asshole bully. It took me a long time to admit that to myself. I thought I was funny and joking around. After ruining dozens of relationships and friendships (with drugs too of course) I realized...HOUSTON, We have a problem. Lol

Its funny I'm practically the opposite. Kinda reserved somewhat of an asshole sober. Get a few beers in me and I love everyone. Put me in a room full of strangers and by the end of a 6 pack everyone will be my best friend hahaha. Guess its like gear... effects everyone a little different.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Motojg View Post
    Its funny I'm practically the opposite. Kinda reserved somewhat of an asshole sober. Get a few beers in me and I love everyone. Put me in a room full of strangers and by the end of a 6 pack everyone will be my best friend hahaha. Guess its like gear... effects everyone a little different.
    Thereís a point where Iím nice but itís a super thin line. I go from super nice to homicidal jerk off in 30 seconds.