• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New cycle TD for GC

MMAbeast

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What amazing guy he has stayed in contact with me through the whole process. He never once got annoyed by the emails we had a little hiccup in the shipping my man did not only resend my gear but, it was other fault he hooked me up with more gear. I can’t say enough about this mans work ethic and overall wanting to make me and all of you happy !! If his gear is as good as this mans compassion for his buyers then this is by far the best lab here on this forum. Anyway new cycle will be.

1-8
250mg npp and test p eod
Will be running superdrol at 20mg a day (monster gear)

I did get some test susp. I will be using that on the hard days at the gym.

I will be running 12.5 aromasin eod ( monster )
9-16
100mg Tren A ed if I can take the pins
Test E at 500mg a week 2 pins a week.
And I am thinking about throwing in mast P with my Tren.

Oral 9-16 will be anavar still debating the dosage of this. Feel free to chime in !!

Thanks again GC one hella of a guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not knocking monster but, hey my orals are very powdery. Superdrol normally even when pressed is a very hard almost chulky tab...

Just started again with GC tren a and mast p. From experience not bro science this has helped with tren cough and sides. I still get a slight onset but not a full blown cough. Plus it’s a great add on for your cycle. I won’t ever run Tren without Mast again. No pip with GC either

Just started again with GC tren a and mast p. From experience not bro science this has helped with tren cough and sides. I still get a slight onset but not a full blown cough. Plus it’s a great add on for your cycle. I won’t ever run Tren without Mast again. No pip with GC either

What dosage are you running of mast

3ff8752eb231d19f4b49276ddeeb5cc9.jpg

Monster sd I would show gc gear but I’m at work

Just started back at 450ew. Same as before a while back.

PM sent

Good stuff MMA....welcome home!!!

Killed in the gym with that Kevin gates and 200 npp mix 20mg sd and 200 Susp had mad bitch staring you know when they thinking damn he hitting the weights with no break in between excise imagine what he do to that pussy !!

Last edited:
Anothwr satisfied GC customer!!

Killed in the gym with that Kevin gates and 200 npp mix 20mg sd and 200 Susp had mad bitch staring you know when they thinking damn he hitting the weights with no break in between excise imagine what he do to that pussy !!

Back