• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Shelf life of oils

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a decent stash of monster gear that’s about a year old. Bought it and had to take a break due to some personal non gear related stuff. Dipped back into it today to start pre cycle with test e 500. None of the vials crystallized or anything and it still shot smooth after warming up, no pip. Just wondering if there’s a chance that any of them might have gone bad or become less potent?

i am also unaware of any issues monster has discovered in the last year with their gear if any, as I have not been on the forum at all to keep up with stuff. Is my stuff still good?

As long as they were stored in a dark space and no excessive hot or cold temps it will last for years

yup, years. i just started pinning some MFL prop from a couple years ago i found ;)

Dumb place to ask this but is GPZ still the go to place around here for cheap pins?

I use medlab too. Sign up for their newsletter and you’ll get free shipping

Back