Jintropin IGF-1 MUST BE FAKE!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dawg16 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that scenario where you start to see other compounds instead of gh being used?
    When you see serum tests come back in the 40s is what I'm referring to.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    466 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dawg16 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that scenario where you start to see other compounds instead of gh being used?
    Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post
    When you see serum tests come back in the 40s is what I'm referring to.
    When I see a serum test over about 28, I don't think it's real gh.

Either

A - The vials are overdosed (usually not likely since I've only ever seen black tops tested this way at 15iu)

B - it's actually Ghrp/cjc peptides instead of growth
    Dispense Quick Rep

Visit www.trtdirect.de for price lists!

Visit IronLion-Lab.net for high quality HGH and Raws!
    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    Meh, honestly I am burned out on the subject.

Up until earlier this year we had the *only real* Jintropin supplier on ASF that could not be bought elsewhere until everyone figured out they were generic like others. Business dried up and they left.
    Great packaging, though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

Either

A - The vials are overdosed (usually not likely since I've only ever seen black tops tested this way at 15iu)

This is exactly why I test IGF-1 only. 4 ius moved my IGF almost 400 points. Iíll take that all day long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vv mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

Either

Isn't elevated IGF the goal when administering GH?

how would the benefits differ if you Igf was elevated via gh vs a peptide Like ghrp?

I have been asking myself this for a while now. Unless the benefits received from GH have nothing to do with Igf and that is just a way of verification it seems like one would be better off just using peptide combo Like GHRP and cjc 1295.
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyguy180 View Post
    Isn't elevated IGF the goal when administering GH?

how would the benefits differ if you Igf was elevated via gh vs a peptide Like ghrp?

I have been asking myself this for a while now. Unless the benefits received from GH have nothing to do with Igf and that is just a way of verification it seems like one would be better off just using peptide combo Like GHRP and cjc 1295.
    Yes the end result is elevated igf-1 levels. GH injections eventually make their way to the liver where it's converted to igf-1. There are a few different scenarios that can effect how well it's converted to igf-1. Running orals can stress the liver thereby reducing igf-1. Some AI/PCT meds reduce igf-1. Some guys (not all) have seen lower igf-1 levels when running tren. Nandrolone has been shown to increase igf-1 levels.

With the ghrp n other peptides they will cause the body to release GH but not to the levels seen with actual gh. And if I'm not mistaken they r much shorter duration pulses like 20-30 min after injection where actual gh spike around 3hrs. Which is y the whole protocol for GH serum testing came from.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JeffG View Post
    Yes the end result is elevated igf-1 levels. GH injections eventually make their way to the liver where it's converted to igf-1. There are a few different scenarios that can effect how well it's converted to igf-1. Running orals can stress the liver thereby reducing igf-1. Some AI/PCT meds reduce igf-1. Some guys (not all) have seen lower igf-1 levels when running tren. Nandrolone has been shown to increase igf-1 levels.

With the ghrp n other peptides they will cause the body to release GH but not to the levels seen with actual gh. And if I'm not mistaken they r much shorter duration pulses like 20-30 min after injection where actual gh spike around 3hrs. Which is y the whole protocol for GH serum testing came from.
    Thanks jeff! Youíre always a plethora of good info.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bmoney View Post
    Thanks jeff! Youíre always a plethora of good info.

I spen like 10-12 hrs a day over a few months time researching everything there was to know about GH before diving in. I read anything n everything I could get my hands on from scientific studies to bullshit advertisements.

vv mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JeffG View Post

This doesnt really answer my question. These guys are saying that the IGF-1 is to high to be GH and is probably from a peptide. and IGF levels take time to build up as you said so whether igf is building up from gh or peptides would be irrelevant as IGF does not spike it gradually builds up. So my question is- if Igf builds up either way(more so with peptides) and assuming the benefits come from the build up of Igf... and given that Peptides are cheaper(a lot cheaper) why spend the money for less of a result.

The only way it would make sense is if the igf testing was just a way to verify GH vs Peptides. and the benifit come from some other mechanism of action. Or the statement that peptides produce a higher Igf than gh is just not accurate.
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts
    Rep Points

http://www.eje-online.org/content/139/4/395.full.pdf

No increase in IGF-1 for healthy young males on GHRP-2, in spite of increases in GH lasting a couple of hours.