• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

prim 200

thinking about doing a 600mg 20-24 week cycle with it... what are your thoughts about running low to no aromatizing products year round?

I ran 600 for 12 weeks some pip soreness but not to bad. Slow and steady gains, fell hard on this even after a few weeks post use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinking about doing a 600mg 20-24 week cycle with it... what are your thoughts about running low to no aromatizing products year round?

That's a mammoth of a cycle as far as cycle duration goes.
You will start to plateau at about week 7, gains will slow down and then even more so past week 12. To combat that you will either have to increase doses or rotate compounds.

Last winter's Primo lean bulk was my best cycle up to date.
Now looking at my notes I can see it was 2 winters ago, I totally forgot I took a year off AAS after that lol

That's a mammoth of a cycle as far as cycle duration goes.
You will start to plateau at about week 7, gains will slow down and then even more so past week 12. To combat that you will either have to increase doses or rotate compounds.

Last winter's Primo lean bulk was my best cycle up to date.
Now looking at my notes I can see it was 2 winters ago, I totally forgot I took a year off AAS after that lol

Yea i know what you mean... Im planning on adding size, but my primary goal is to recompt and lastly cut for the remaining half of the cycle. Will be adding some mast towards the end.... This will be my longest cycle to date.. low test 150-200mg, 600-800 primo weekly (yes i can afford it lol)

aw465y.jpg

2zqrb0z.jpg

And the cycle that made it all possible

WeekTest EEQTest BasePrimoAnadrolAnavarInsulin
1,2800mg800mg100mg ed
3,4800mg800mg15-20IU
5,6800mg1000mg100mg ed
7,81050mg1050mg15-20IU
9,101050mg1050mg60mg
111050mg80mg
12,1415-20IU

0.5mg Dutasteride EOD
1mg Adex EOD
25mg Proviron ED
500iu HCG E3D

3.33IU HGH ED
100mcg T4 ED

Doses may seem large, but I was on and off juice for about 2 years at that point with only 4 to 8 weeks off in between blasts.
So I decided to give it my best shot, diet and training was on point and I think it produced great results, very much like first cycle does.

aw465y.jpg

2zqrb0z.jpg

1,2800mg800mg100mg ed
3,4800mg800mg15-20IU
5,6800mg1000mg100mg ed
7,81050mg1050mg15-20IU
9,101050mg1050mg60mg
111050mg80mg
12,1415-20IU

0.5mg Dutasteride EOD
1mg Adex EOD
25mg Proviron ED
500iu HCG E3D

3.33IU HGH ED
100mcg T4 ED

Doses may seem large, but I was on and off juice for about 2 years at that point with only 4 to 8 weeks off in between blasts.
So I decided to give it my best shot, diet and training was on point and I think it produced great results, very much like first cycle does.

BEAST!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aw465y.jpg

2zqrb0z.jpg

1,2800mg800mg100mg ed
3,4800mg800mg15-20IU
5,6800mg1000mg100mg ed
7,81050mg1050mg15-20IU
9,101050mg1050mg60mg
111050mg80mg
12,1415-20IU

0.5mg Dutasteride EOD
1mg Adex EOD
25mg Proviron ED
500iu HCG E3D

3.33IU HGH ED
100mcg T4 ED

Looking good man!........
How was pinning T base everyday though? Painfull I bet! I also add TNE 100mg PW diluted with MTC oil. Makes it completely pip free

IML Gear Cream!
Looking good man!........
How was pinning T base everyday though? Painfull I bet! I also add TNE 100mg PW diluted with MTC oil. Makes it completely pip free
No PIP, I was pinning Test Base with Primo, 1.5ml of each ED

Thats incredibly interesting. Goes against the thinking and common idea Primo and EQ need to be run long times to see gains and yours were great. Im interested how you even came up with a cycle layout like that

Thats incredibly interesting. Goes against the thinking and common idea Primo and EQ need to be run long times to see gains and yours were great. Im interested how you even came up with a cycle layout like that
This is strictly my opinion. If a person is going to run primo, and I've run a ton it, you just need to try it and see how your body reacts to it(considering you have legit primo). Everyone is different. That's why you see so many opinions on primo. Some long cycles, some shorter, and doses offered all over the place. What I know about primo now, if I tried to listen to everyone and their experiences and set something up for me...I'd be totally confused. Primo isn't for everyone. You just have to try it out for yourself before you can really get a good idea if it's for you. JMHO.

add text.
Ive also run plenty of Pharmacoms Primo 200.

Last edited:

I think he's taking the "switching compounds mid-cycle" approach?

just my opinion.
you should take primo for all 10-11 weeks.
only 4 are too few (unless you use primo ACE)

Yeah you often see it in pro cycles and such they will switch eq and deca out for each other at like 8 weeks. Yet everyone i mean almost EVERYONE on the internet will say EQ or DECA need to be run longer. You have two ways to look at it in my eyes.

1. Either Pros know way better than keyboard warriors and you should switch things out more often. I mean look at them vs us on here

2. Pros are so genetically superior they respond to anything and its us less fortunate that need to run things longer and take the more internet style thinking. And a pro is the last person to take advice from. Kind of like asking Phil Heath how to get big arms. Truth is he was born with them and you'd be better asking a gym rat with decent arms how he built his

I think he's taking the "switching compounds mid-cycle" approach?

just my opinion.
you should take primo for all 10-11 weeks.
only 4 are too few (unless you use primo ACE)

I would say that Dannie’s pics say otherwise, he looked damn good on a short duration of use. Everyone is different. IMO the body adapts quickly, changing things up and shocking it can be a surefire way to spark growth or changes, to each his own though

Get Shredded!

I always attempt conventional methods be it training, dieting or gear and then do total opposite. I will let you guess which approach works better for me lol
Gains do slow down at about week 7. The only way to prevent it is to ramp up the doses or switch compounds.

Also I believe that vast majority of members are not familiar with Building the Perfect Beast by Arthur L Rea.
#RIPScotty

Never even heard of this book until right now will definitely give it a look i downloaded the pdf

This is strictly my opinion. If a person is going to run primo, and I've run a ton it, you just need to try it and see how your body reacts to it(considering you have legit primo). Everyone is different. That's why you see so many opinions on primo. Some long cycles, some shorter, and doses offered all over the place. What I know about primo now, if I tried to listen to everyone and their experiences and set something up for me...I'd be totally confused. Primo isn't for everyone. You just have to try it out for yourself before you can really get a good idea if it's for you. JMHO.

add text.
Ive also run plenty of Pharmacoms Primo 200.
I agree 100% , I loved it and going back on ... I am never happy so at the time it was like it's ok , but looking back now it was the best I ever looked , also I like to stay lean , so for the bigger guys probably not going to do much .... Yep getting my Christmas list ready ... Oh last thing I rum Pharmacom and love all the products , however I would be a little apprehensive to run the 200 mg , not say but just saying , is there really 200 in that vial ? Could never know

I agree primo is a great compound but doesn't seem to work for every one

Back