• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharmamix 4

Nope. Chest-tricep, bicep-shoulder, leg-back

Inviato dal mio VKY-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

that sounds good I don't always do 3 days in a row like that just once in a great while.. I mean it still seems to work out. im growing..

Nope. Chest-tricep, bicep-shoulder, leg-back <~~ but I like that.. a lot. Thank you

that sounds good I don't always do 3 days in a row like that just once in a great while.. I mean it still seems to work out. im growing..

Nope. Chest-tricep, bicep-shoulder, leg-back <~~ but I like that.. a lot. Thank you
Nice! You're welcome!

Guys, when I have to start my Pct? 14days after my last pin or 21?

Guys. End of the very first cycle. What to say? FUUU*K! I loved it. I kept work out 5 days a week. I eated clear for all the time in a range of 5k calories. My body changed like never before. I literally grow up in 2 month. My BF increased a little, I gained 16kg, my muscle are huge (for me, I'm not like Rich Piana) and my strength has duplicate. You can think I'm exaggerated, but I swear.. Man I can't believe in myself. Now I'm in Pct from nearly 2 week, but everything is going fine. I'm the same, look like I am On Cycle but I'm not!

P.s I added some HCG during the cycle because I noticed my balls started to shrink (not supposed to do that in a cycle like mine, but everybody is different), 250ui every 4 day. Maybe because I duplicated the dose of the mix for a total time of 7 weeks.

His muscles were fake.
Lol, it was just to say that "huge" don't mean like 55cm Biceps. But I started from 30cm and now I'm 40cm, with a really good shape!

Lol, it was just to say that "huge" don't mean like 55cm Biceps. But I started from 30cm and now I'm 40cm, with a really good shape!

Was just teasing you.

Congrats on your progress, by the way. That's crazy advancement!!

How's Italy these days?

Was just teasing you.

Congrats on your progress, by the way. That's crazy advancement!!

How's Italy these days?
Thank you mate! Now I just want to keep pushing, finish my Pct, wait some time (and KEEP Pushing) and then repeat!
I love Italy <3

Back