• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Do we have any bats here? ( inversion table use for back health):

Tall Deck

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do any of you guys/gals use an inversion table to prevent lower back pain and/or muscle cramps? If so, please share which brand of inversion table that you use, how you like it, and whether or not it's the older design which requires you to use inversion boots.

I've been considering the purchase of an inversion table, but I'm not sure if they're all created equal. For instance, I see those ones advertised on TV, ( I think they're called "Teeter Hang-up") but they appear to be kind of flimsy looking. I would appreciate any advice or reviews on these or other tables. Please also share your results be they good or bad. Thanks in advance

I want one of these so bad but not sure if I would fit on it lol. Plus I don't have too much room at the house

Im not sure if they make them for people your size.
Im only 200 lbs, but I feel if I were 250, it would bend in half.
Works fine for me, but I think someone like you would need a "gym quality" type of unit.

Never tried it, but there's one at my gym. I'll probably give it a go this week because my lower back has started bothering me from doing heavy squats again

Never tried it, but there's one at my gym. I'll probably give it a go this week because my lower back has started bothering me from doing heavy squats again
I believe that you have to start off with 30-60 seconds at a time, and work your way up to avoid blowing up blood vessels in your eyeballs. At least that's what I have heard anyway.

Back