• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

100$ credit on our USA line for puretropin bloods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tren2k14

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
100$ credit on our USA line for puretropin bloods! We want more bloods to keep proving our product is solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
100$ credit on our USA line for puretropin bloods! We want more bloods to keep proving our product is solid.

Your website is shit....my phone shut down when I clicked on it...IRONLION
...dude, wtf?

Sent from my DEA work phone

Reactions: GGG
Your website is shit....my phone shut down when I clicked on it...IRONLION
...dude, wtf?

Sent from my DEA work phone

Works fine with mine?

Damn @tren2k14 is giving out kits for a back contest and giving store credit for bloods!! Man has something to prove!! I like it!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Bump

Can you get credit for int raws?

I have some pures I've always wanted to get a test done. What is the best test to get? One that does igf and hgh serum or just serum?

I have some pures I've always wanted to get a test done. What is the best test to get? One that does igf and hgh serum or just serum?

Igf IMO

Is this the test i should get then to test my pures and receive the credit?
[FONT=&quot]Description:
IGF-1, also known as somatomedin-C, is a polypeptide hormone produced by the liver and other tissues in response to growth hormone release by the pituitary gland. IGF-1 effects growth promoting activity and glucose metabolism (insulin-like activity) in most human tissues. It is carried in blood bound to a carrier protein which prolongs its half-life; therefore making serum levels more constant than growth hormone while correlating with "average" circulating levels of growth hormone. In short, IGF-1 is a surrogate marker of growth hormone levels and activity.
Measuring IGF-I is useful in several growth-related disorders. Dwarfism caused by deficiency of growth hormone (hypopituitarism) results in decreased serum levels of IGF-I, while acromegaly (growth hormone excess) results in elevated levels of IGF-I. IGF-I measurements are also helpful in assessing nutritional status; levels are reduced in undernutrition and restored with a proper diet.
A significant deviation from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.

Alternative Name(s):
Somatomedin-C, Insulin-Like Growth Factor, IGF-1, SM-C/IGF-1
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Includes:
Insulin-Like Growth Factor I (IGF-I).
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Categories: Fitness, Nutrition and Anti-Aging, Hormones and Metabolism[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Price: $67.49 ADD TO CART[/FONT]

Anyone get a chance too look at the test? Or just send me the info on the one you recommend

Went in and got my test done today! whats average 2 to 3 days to hear something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back