• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Eq thread!

bababoeyasf

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What do you boys like to stack it with? A lot of people say as and deca or npp is a waste. However a lot of people get high blood pressure with eq so tren and eq might me a problem.
Is everyone agreeable that 600mg a week or more is the sweet spot and cycle lengths of 16 to 20 weeks?
Would be happy to hear people's experiences their cycles and how they liked or didn't like them

I’ve always stacked with tren e and test c, awesome cycle 400 to 600mg was the sweet spot for me.

I would be interested if anyone has run a low test high eq cycle. I could see that making for a cool polished look with little water retention and vascular

Eq at a gram or more, and you wont need anything else but of course test.. stacked with winny/var oral combo, and its a wrap champ!

Thanks! You don't worry about blood getting thick running that high?

Would low dose EQ added into a cycle benefit in any way? Say like deca or Tren are at around 200mg per wk. I ran EQ one time at 600mg and was not impressed, it's either not for me or I just ran too low of a dose. With pushing all that oil I'd rather be using a dif compound. Maybe when I have some extra cash I'll try a gram a wk. I know some people swear by it

I'm going to work my way up to a gram a week and put my personal question to bed once and for all. If j don't like it a gram I'm done with it if I love then I'll keep it in mind in the future

IML Gear Cream!
Would low dose EQ added into a cycle benefit in any way? Say like deca or Tren are at around 200mg per wk. I ran EQ one time at 600mg and was not impressed, it's either not for me or I just ran too low of a dose. With pushing all that oil I'd rather be using a dif compound. Maybe when I have some extra cash I'll try a gram a wk. I know some people swear by it

Absolutely, Boldenone can dramatically increase collagen & elastin synthesis "fibrous glycoprotein properties" which is found in connective tissue, in return substantially minimizing any chance of injuries.. Further more, it will significantly reduce "Leptin Serum" levels,this is the mediator hormone that dictates hunger by suppression when normal/high serum levels are found, decreasing the desire for food intake,aside from ghrelin being an other counter part in this mechanism of action which has a role in meal initiation/desire upon release/secretions)..Speaking of Ghrelin, it can have an indirect course of action through neurotransmitter influence with Ghrelin secretion, increasing the desire for food! Win-Win situation, appetite stimulation, and increase collagen & elastin synthesis.. No wonder it's used in some clinical settings for treatment with ill/malnourished/injured animals to help improve a state of health and recovery..:winkfinger:

You don't need much, less can be more.. But at superfluous dosages it's a completely different animal:D

Eq at a gram or more, and you wont need anything else but of course test.. stacked with winny/var oral combo, and its a wrap champ!
Yes EQ is on my Christmas 🎄 list ... I never gave it enough time to see the beninfits !!!

What do you boys like to stack it with? A lot of people say as and deca or npp is a waste. However a lot of people get high blood pressure with eq so tren and eq might me a problem.
Is everyone agreeable that 600mg a week or more is the sweet spot and cycle lengths of 16 to 20 weeks?
Would be happy to hear people's experiences their cycles and how they liked or didn't like them

I ran my first cycle of eq with test at 600mg eq and 500mg test per week.. I never had problems with my blood work until I added boldenone in.. My cholesterol hdl and ldl were off creatinine was through the roof.. Make sure you get blood done and take liver organ protector that's where I messed up.. I have been using it every cycle I love it.. I've ran eq with masterone test and I am running it with deca now.. I am running deca 400mg eq 900 and test 600mg per week right now and I feel and look crazy

My favourite stack is test tren eq
Even added anavar to it in my last cycle.
Lipid profile was shit indeed but has no blood pressure issues.
I like my cycles short. 8-10 weeks max.
EQ is the least efficient of steroids. The cost to gains ratio is so bad that it discourages most people from using it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me the EQ with TC best part.. Deca and npp make me strong and joint felt better than before without any bad effects on me, Eq and tren, love Tren make my body saw thw good result fast than any other gear and injected 100mg/day, really amazing,lol might I got these all from a legit Chinese sources.. for me the dosage of EQ 300mg/week and last 12weeks, my three cycles with two cycles have the EQ, the first one and the last one, will try it nearly soon

Equipoise is used by athletes and bodybuilders to increase endurance and muscle mass, the average dose is 400-600mgs per week

I've run it at 600 mg per week with 600 of test. Started with 6 weeks of anadrol and finished with 6 weeks of winnie . Total cycle was 16 weeks. Great lean muscle mass.

If you are going to troll take that to the pit , or give yourself a time out !!!!!!!!!

The truth isn't trolling you simpleton. Take a gander at which administrator I stole that quote from.

did you ever decide if you are gonna go on it?

EQ is a love or hate thing. I like it in reasonable doses, gives me hunger and vascularity. Higher doses I get anxiety from it. Very important to donate blood.

Ive ran EQ 3 times, all 3 times it was 600mg of sust and 600mg of EQ per week broke into 2 pins monday and thursday. I ran it for 16 weeks and the gains were solid, i am a wild land fire fighter so i cant bulk up too much, i am required to walk VERY long distances up hills and mountains with a saw and backpack just to get to a fire to supress it. So in a sence im a cardio work machine, without cardio i walk around at 215 or 220, i do my best work at 200.

600mg eq 20 weeks
300 mg test c 20 weeks
50 mg proviron
50 mg var last eight weeks
200 mg Masteron last 6 weeks

Oh my oh my. My all time favorite.

600mg eq 20 weeks
300 mg test c 20 weeks
50 mg proviron
50 mg var last eight weeks
200 mg Masteron last 6 weeks

Oh my oh my. My all time favorite.
that looks like a fantastic cycle my friend!

Ive ran EQ 3 times, all 3 times it was 600mg of sust and 600mg of EQ per week broke into 2 pins monday and thursday. I ran it for 16 weeks and the gains were solid, i am a wild land fire fighter so i cant bulk up too much, i am required to walk VERY long distances up hills and mountains with a saw and backpack just to get to a fire to supress it. So in a sence im a cardio work machine, without cardio i walk around at 215 or 220, i do my best work at 200.
I know this is an old thread but jebbus on that much good gear my legs and low back would pump up so much there is no way I could lug around a chain saw and pack of gear for 8 hours.

Back