• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Beast mode bulk PSL sponsored

antoniodiaz031ck

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright I've been running a log in the PSL forum since Nov 14th I would like to get more input from people. Everything is going awesome just believe we all have more to learn, so any tips and tricks involving diet, training, and supplementation are definitely welcome.

Here's s quick breakdown of what been going down,

I'm on
Test E 750 wk
DECA 600 wk
Anadrol 50 ed
Dbol 40 ed

I will attempt to run orals for 6 weeks if sides don't get to ruff

The injectable is a Test E 250 DECA 200 Blend

I have had very little pip which was surprising to me, this is my first blend and highest mg per ml I ever run. But it's actually very smooth.

I inject 3xwk alternating from delts, tris and bis

I take 50 mg of anadrol when I wake on a empty stomach and take 40mg Dbol pre workout love this I might spread the Dbol out and take anadrol pre workout and switch it up.

Everything is starting to come together when I started the log I fluctuated in weight from 198 to 205 but as of last week I haven't dropped below 202, strength has been extreme as of this week.

This is a pic of me currently today after legs

5a333476b10eb20fb7251d64a39178ee.jpg
5730d102f144b1383555d19db4e19861.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Just noticed I can copy and past

First off I would like to thank my Big Homie Vision for allowing me to do another log for such a top shelf Lab as PSL,

I will be running the Test E 250 DECA 200 Blend at 1cc x3 EW, 750 Test 600 DECA

I will be taking Anadrol 50 mg upon waking on empty Stomach along with 10 mg of Dbol, Dbol will be taken again at lunch 10mg, then I will take 20 mg 1 hour pre workout. Total will be Anadrol 50mg and Dbol 40mg for first 6 to 7 weeks of cycle,

I never stoped my diet so I'm eating 6 times daily every 3 hours, pretty clean until the weekends i fall off lol,

I'm doing progressive style training, legs twice a week do to the fact they are my weak body part. My upper body is decent I definitely need to get the waist line down, I will be posting bi weekly tape measurements starting tomorow, as some of u guys know if u followed my last log I train at home just barbell and dumbbells so my joints are shot, I finally made the step and joined a awesome small gym today was my first training session and fucking loved it. They got a bad ass portrait of Arnold on.the wall I'll post a pic.

Ok let's talk about who i.am and why this means so much to me, I've boxed a majority of my life since 14 in N.Y. on and off, it kept me out of trouble whenever I wasn't boxing I found my self in serious trouble, now I'm gonna keep it very honest with u guys I had a rough up bringing witch is definitely no excuse or reason to act as a degenerate as I did for a long time, I found my self incarcerated multiple times until.i.got into some serious shit and was facing the Rico act along with every other poor boy in N.Y. fucking Giuliani LMAO, so I ran to join the Army to be all I can be, got my record expunged and did well until I got out and found myself doing the same old shit, lime they say idle hands are the workplace of the devil, I ended up doing 3 yrs in Louisiana State penn, for all you judgemental fuxks on here because there are alot of them on.here lol. I have what we call in convict terms Respectable Crimes,

Anyway I went in 165 or so, I ate everybody's left over cornbread mixed with super and water at night since they feed u shit in there, and everyone's oatmeal in the morning, ull be surprised how many people don't eat it lol, I was lifting water bags and begging guys layingg in bunks, my last year I did in work release and had access to weights and trained my ass off reading every flex muscle development I got my hands of, I became infatuated, when u was released I was 198 benching 405. When I was released my daughter was having her 3 yr old Bday, i.never did see her since we were very far apart like across the country far, so when I met her it changed somthing in me and i.knew it was time for.a change in.my life, 2 weeks after release i.got a job this was in 2014 now I'm a senior fabricator making a good wage supporting my family, now that i.got my shit together i.can concentrate on bodybuilding, I want to truly reach my goal of 250, right now I fluctuate between 199 to 205, the last bulk I did for vision I jumped from 175 to 223 lmao, let's see what i can do on this steak and potatoes of a cycle.

Will be.postong better pics tomorrow

Looking built like a bull there brother, and here's to a good run!

Day off legs are really sore and full so I did I good job yesterday, nothing but relaxing for me today since my lower back has been bothering me, watching some pretty good movies and chilling with my dogs, I had 4 this weekend I was dog sitting for my boy, he has a Doberman shes around 5 months old, I have 2 American bullie pits and a regular pit bull, they all get along the Doberman has no interest in tug of war lol.

Anyway tomorow I'll be pinning and will take my 50mg anadrol with 30mg Dbol pre workout let's see how it goes

Had a great fucking chest day, felt amazing took a little bit to warm up my shoulders but besides that was great

Started off with 4 warm up sets of dips after I stretched

4x25

Incline dumbbell presses

4x8 to 10

Drop set final set

Hammer press

4x8 to 10

Drop set final set

Cable flys

4x12 to 15

Superset with dips

4x16 to 20

Triceps

Reverse press downs superset with standard grip

4x8 to 10 each

Drop set final set drop set

V press down

4x8

Rope press down

4x10 to 12

Drop set final set

I was very veiny aftwerds the Dbol is the shit pre workout love this cycle so far

I feel full 24 7 my strength is thru the roof on all my lifts.

Will be posting current pics this weekend guys

Had a great back and bi day, strength still feels amazing banging out some big numbers.

Lat pull downs

4x10

Drop set final

Close grip Cable rows

4x8

Drop set final

Wide grip Cable rows

4x8

Drop set final

Stiff arm pull downs

4x12 to 15

Bis

Reverse arm easy curl

4x8 superset standard grip 4x6 to 8

Palm facing eachother curl bar lol

4x8 drop set final

Cable rope curls

4x10

Light dumbbell curls superset hammer curls

4x15 each for blood pump

My workout partner is enjoying him self lol
a64d783fe1dcfbc98eeefe3873e6f6bc.jpg
7a84c7654c3f8a997b01b31506c23ffa.jpg
4cbeb642b6f10d2106bc6a3528adc82c.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Had a bomb ass leg day, hit 375 for 8 drop set 315 for 5 and 225 for 7 feeling crazy strong, I've been taking my 40mg of Dbol with a cup of coffee the pills just instantly melt and kick in fast as shit lol best pre workout so far. I pinned this morning before work in my upper pec had minor pip , haven't checked my weight in over a week so that will get done monday, my head tattoo should be finished tomorow, so update pics on that also so stay TUNED guys I'm having a blast on this cycle

I don't understand my weight is slowly creeping up, my calories are up my training is.more intense,I'm still hovering around 205, I look leaner only thing I can think is I'm losing bodyfat and gaining muscle, everybody been saying I look bigger, I feel way bigger so that's all I can think of as of right now, I been eating a ton of sweet potatoes and a massive amount of protein, let's see what happens hopefully by next week orals will fully kick in and blow me up, I know my strength is already threw the roof

Sup guys sorry I ain't been on in a while had to get my head tatt finished so it's about 90% done now, well I've been lowering my carbs and increasing cardio, I had a Christmas party and had to go down 2 sizes for my waist, I usually wear a 36 had to get a 32 lol so things are working better my abs are visible but still have love handles, did chest and tris today and had a awsome workout here's some pics
45bb2b895bebbdfcf9405d16006f213d.jpg

Here we go as u can see and are better just need to keep it up to knock love handles off plus I'm up 3 pounds
a2b86bb12dbb24961a6cd869ad00e234.jpg
87914b3c8fee65e4bd86008bd4e572c9.jpg

Amen loc. Nice work. How many hours on the dome?
5150! Yeah!!!!!

Sent from The Iron Pile

Amen loc. Nice work. How many hours on the dome?
5150! Yeah!!!!!

Sent from The Iron Pile
Just shy of 20, in 3 sessions, shit was the worst ever lol, thanks for the love bro 5150 all day

Just checking in big man. How things going? What are you tipping the scales at these days?
I'm at 207 and lost two sizes on my waist, so up 3 pds as of now, my compounds are starting to really kick in so here come the gains bro

Get Shredded!
Had a really good shoulder day, I don't do.shoulders as often as I used to i have a pain in my left front felt that hinders me from doing upright rows, which I love if u look back at my last log I used them faithfully, i rely on side laterals both dumbbell and cable, and heavy press's dumbbell and behind the neck barbell, I had such a crazy pump I could feel my center delts working with my arms on my sides, had to lift my arms up lol, all and all love the workout tonite guys

So had a great back and biceps day, focused on the contraction and pump more then anything, I chose weights today that were a little to heavy so I would only.get 5 to 6 reps then I'll drop the weight in half and get another 5 to 7 reps for the pump, I liked this today to switch things up mixing it with a triple weight drop set for the final of all exercises,

Back

Heavy db rows

4 sets of 10 to 12

Using 100 pd db

Lat pulldown wide grip

4x10

Every set single drop in weight until final witch will be a triple drop

D grip pull down

4 sets of 10

Same as above exercise

Wide lower cable rows

4 sets of 10

Same as above exercise

D grip lower cable row

4 sets of 10

Same as above exercise

Reverse pec Dec

For pump

4x15

Biceps

Reverse grip ez curls

Superset with standard grip

4x6/6

Drop set final set

Hammer db curls

4x10

Drop set

Cable rope curls

4x10

Single arm cable curls

4x12 to 15

For pump

Went home super jacked felt good today
e3d4212fd4346e7ad3f40cd100dfd9d8.jpg

Had a great back and bi day today I really pushed the weight, I was using weight around 6 reps and then lower to allow another 4 to 6 reps on most movements, even on my biceps, had painful pumps in lats and lower bis loved it today

How's it going guys I've been doing great on this cycle I'm at 220 feeling fucking strong as shit, my knees hurt a little from hopping over the fence tonfet my damn dog lmao, so doing squats sucked until I was fully warmed up, but definitely feeling the compounds, now I'm thinking of continuing this cycle on after I run out I'm one pin into my final vial, so I was thinking of continuing with 750 a week but switching from test e to sustaining 250, and I was going to up the DECA from 600 to a gram since the vials are 250mg/ml, any input would be appreciated I'm gonna.post a few pics
2393284bd2c4229cc3df7a644011dbc0.jpg
ec348098f4994a5cac6e309099463815.jpg
d02f75ce9821d0c540b2bfcdfb4e4eb5.jpg

Fuck yeah Brother, you made some big gains on this one...looking swole as a MF'er. Keep the gains rolling man, no point in stopping now. Looking good Boss.

Fuck yeah Brother, you made some big gains on this one...looking swole as a MF'er. Keep the gains rolling man, no point in stopping now. Looking good Boss.
Thanks bro yea I was really thinking the same thing, my last deca cycle I ran it at 600 so this is why I was thinking of bumping it up to 1g, and maybe shining my body by implementing sustonon 250 at 750 wk, this will all be euro pharmacies purchased off the website so much love to vision and the PSL crew, let's keep this bulk going

Had a great back and bi day today, I was alone no workout partner, but to tell the truth I really enjoyed being alone I did heavy barbell bent over rows followed by heavy dumbbell single arm rows, he would of been crying lol, I took it easy on bis today but murdered my back felt a insane pump in lats and center back.couldnt ask for more, keep your eyes open for progress pics this Saturday

Back