• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dallas McCarver Autopsy Results

Test levels of 500+ measured in ng/ml would yield levels of approximately 50,000 on the normal test labs run as part of normal blood work (ng/deciliter). This is either 1) a mistake by the lab and they input the wrong unit of measurement, or 2) more than likely, Dallas's per week usage of test was in excess of 8-10 grams per week. In the setting of strong family history of early onset heart disease and his exceptionally advanced heart disease at his age, this would be very problematic. There is no mention of his history of hypertension and whether he was taking medication to control it.

Who in the world wants to pin that much gear!!!!

I couldn't imagine how much he had to have hurt all the time just from the overall volume of test and how he would have had to start pinning virtually every muscle he could find. I don't care how clean your gear is, injecting 20 x 10cc vials of test had to have been miserable.

I couldn't imagine how much he had to have hurt all the time just from the overall volume of test and how he would have had to start pinning virtually every muscle he could find. I don't care how clean your gear is, injecting 20 x 10cc vials of test had to have been miserable.

I see this same statement over and over, most guys seem to forget bodybuilders like Dallas are doing this to build the best body they can to win, not to “feel good”

I see this same statement over and over, most guys seem to forget bodybuilders like Dallas are doing this to build the best body they can to win, not to “feel good”
Yeah and look at what that got him....DEAD!

Guys, read cause of death, enlarged left ventrical and atherosclerosis. In short, control your damn cholesterol, I use efa lean by labrada, cardarine, red yeast rice, niacin; I'm sure you can think of others. Bloodpressure and do cardio for heart health as well as fat loss, meaning HIIT cardio, my opinion, for heart health, watch your damn sodium intake, get that WATER off of you by using the sauna twice a week or a sauna suit ( I hate it and look like a fool but I do it when I have to), drink water, water is our friend, hell, just controlling your estrogen will make a HUGE difference.
Yes, I see he was doing stupid gear amounts but it was the UNCONTROLLED sides he didn't take care of that were the ultimate cause of death.

Unfortunately you’re right, but he was dealt a pretty shitty hand healthwise

This is exactly right. Lots of others have done the same, or more, but, playing a better genetic hand sure helps a lot.

Back