• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Pharmacom review

Jo_bro24

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been a valued customer for about 2 years now and have always been treated well and have even gotten a free discount due to a shipping delay. But my last 2 orders with pharmacom has been awful, as if I was never a valued customer in the past. First order was lost from my local post office so I get it, not pharmacoms fault. So I decided to try to order another set of gear. Took about a month to get a tracking number but i wasn't worried about it. Then I tracked it and it showed it was getting processed through customs in Chicago ISC. It's now been a little over 2 months since my package has been stuck in customs and I have tried to contact pharmacom and they told me I had to wait it out and they couldn't do a reorder policy. I am very frustrated and really want to place another order but I can't afford to lose over $600 of gear again

This shyt is getting annoying

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I've been a valued customer for about 2 years now and have always been treated well and have even gotten a free discount due to a shipping delay. But my last 2 orders with pharmacom has been awful, as if I was never a valued customer in the past. First order was lost from my local post office so I get it, not pharmacoms fault. So I decided to try to order another set of gear. Took about a month to get a tracking number but i wasn't worried about it. Then I tracked it and it showed it was getting processed through customs in Chicago ISC. It's now been a little over 2 months since my package has been stuck in customs and I have tried to contact pharmacom and they told me I had to wait it out and they couldn't do a reorder policy. I am very frustrated and really want to place another order but I can't afford to lose over $600 of gear again

Best way would be keeping contact with vlad via email... unfortunately we don't control customs nor do we control the post office... if I were you I'd be frustrated as well but I would at least respect the forum I was walking into.... making a complaint or even a compliment on your first post is never smart or a good look... welcome yourself to the board in the new members section, read the rules.... then state your case ..... you can pm me or pharmacom labs or the best would be to contact vlad via email with any questions you might have...

Best way would be keeping contact with vlad via email... unfortunately we don't control customs nor do we control the post office... if I were you I'd be frustrated as well but I would at least respect the forum I was walking into.... making a complaint or even a compliment on your first post is never smart or a good look... welcome yourself to the board in the new members section, read the rules.... then state your case ..... you can pm me or pharmacom labs or the best would be to contact vlad via email with any questions you might have...

Man all I did was write a REVIEW hoping to get some feed back and advice....And all I got were negative feedbacks.... It's not my fault you're butt hurt??? There was no need for you to make a douchie comment on the post...

Man all I did was write a REVIEW hoping to get some feed back and advice....And all I got were negative feedbacks.... It's not my fault you're butt hurt??? There was no need for you to make a douchie comment on the post...

Well honestly nobody cares if you have been a loyal customer or not! It’s all about respecting the board and it’s rules! Learn how boards work before you post anything!

Hello Sir!
I can assure you that you are still a valued customer if you indeed placed your order through us directly. We get many complaints recently from members submitting their orders with other resellers and there is nothing we can do.

What I don't understand is this. -
and I have tried to contact pharmacom and they told me I had to wait it out and they couldn't do a reorder policy.

Who told you this? We are probably the source with the most permissive reship/refund policy and there is no customer who has ever lost money with us.

Please send me a PM with more info.

thank you!

Hello Sir!
I can assure you that you are still a valued customer if you indeed placed your order through us directly. We get many complaints recently from members submitting their orders with other resellers and there is nothing we can do.

What I don't understand is this. -

Who told you this? We are probably the source with the most permissive reship/refund policy and there is no customer who has ever lost money with us.

Please send me a PM with more info.

thank you!
Glad to see you getting involved again..

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Back