• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mom body

S.Cheeks

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey y’all! Question to all the ladies out there regardless of experience in the gym, just from your own experience as mothers;

Have any of you had any cosmetic work done for sagging skin in the tummy or the chesticle region

There’s so many different procedures now, so I was also curious if anyone knows anyone or has had a fat transfer instead of using silicone for their tatas

Happy Tuesday *♀️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey y’all! Question to all the ladies out there regardless of experience in the gym, just from your own experience as mothers;

Have any of you had any cosmetic work done for sagging skin in the tummy or the chesticle region

There’s so many different procedures now, so I was also curious if anyone knows anyone or has had a fat transfer instead of using silicone for their tatas

Happy Tuesday *♀️

My fiancee had a tummy tuck and breast reduction done in the past. I'll get some info for you

My wife got some silicone this year but wouldnt have any info on the transfer of fat. She is very happy with silicone though.

Not sure if that helps. But if you want more info on fat transfer from people that have done it you should check out a breast aug forum or plastic surgery forum... I did a lot of searching on those before my wifes surgery.

My wife got some silicone this year but wouldnt have any info on the transfer of fat. She is very happy with silicone though.

Not sure if that helps. But if you want more info on fat transfer from people that have done it you should check out a breast aug forum or plastic surgery forum... I did a lot of searching on those before my wifes surgery.

it’s so obvious hahahaha good idea man thank you! Haha

Happy Tuesday *♀️

Hey, this is GarlicChicken's girl. I had a tummy tuck and I am SO glad I did. I opted for minimal liposuction (which clearly you probably won't need hardly any) as well as asked for a more natural look. My surgeon did such an excellent job, I've had numerous doctors ask me who he is because they've never seen such good work. Now, I heal really well so scarring was minimal & below bikini line. The key was that he didn't pull me too tight. My belly button looks natural as well as my tummy. If you want your skin to be very taught, it won't look as well. My sister had the procedure as well, but went too taught & no kidding, her belly button looks like a butthole lol. I had lost a lot of weight after having a baby & was left with what I think he called a shelf. Just sagging skin that would never go away. I wasn't as lean as you so I bet you'd be very happy with the results. It's not for the faint of heart, you would have 1-2 drainage tubes for a few days. You have to spend 2-3 wks lying on your back with pillows under your legs. VERY limited movement! I overdid it & busted stitches open just getting up too much to get myself food & water. It's 6 wk minimum healing time & even then you'll struggle with daily tasks. I also couldn't drive for 2 wks. The surgeon you choose is also SO important as you know. You get what you pay for. I paid $5500 in 2007! As far as breasts go, I had a reduction so honestly of all my friends that have done it, I liked the implants under the muscle the best. They look & feel more natural. But it depends if "natural" is what you're after. The implants do have a "shelf life" so that's something to consider. Do you really want to have them removed/replaced in 7-10 yrs? That's about all I know, you have done an awesome job & you look AMAZING! Feel free to ask me anything if you have questions. :)

All you can do is fix your meal, workout,rest enough..If you want something more,you need a doc consultation,maybe you're just not used to your body changes,maybe pass not enough time from the birth and you need time.Find a good one while checking severals.

Hey, this is GarlicChicken's girl. I had a tummy tuck and I am SO glad I did. I opted for minimal liposuction (which clearly you probably won't need hardly any) as well as asked for a more natural look. My surgeon did such an excellent job, I've had numerous doctors ask me who he is because they've never seen such good work. Now, I heal really well so scarring was minimal & below bikini line. The key was that he didn't pull me too tight. My belly button looks natural as well as my tummy. If you want your skin to be very taught, it won't look as well. My sister had the procedure as well, but went too taught & no kidding, her belly button looks like a butthole lol. I had lost a lot of weight after having a baby & was left with what I think he called a shelf. Just sagging skin that would never go away. I wasn't as lean as you so I bet you'd be very happy with the results. It's not for the faint of heart, you would have 1-2 drainage tubes for a few days. You have to spend 2-3 wks lying on your back with pillows under your legs. VERY limited movement! I overdid it & busted stitches open just getting up too much to get myself food & water. It's 6 wk minimum healing time & even then you'll struggle with daily tasks. I also couldn't drive for 2 wks. The surgeon you choose is also SO important as you know. You get what you pay for. I paid $5500 in 2007! As far as breasts go, I had a reduction so honestly of all my friends that have done it, I liked the implants under the muscle the best. They look & feel more natural. But it depends if "natural" is what you're after. The implants do have a "shelf life" so that's something to consider. Do you really want to have them removed/replaced in 7-10 yrs? That's about all I know, you have done an awesome job & you look AMAZING! Feel free to ask me anything if you have questions. :)

Thank you soooo much for all this information! Ugh that’s a long time out of the gym and not helping with the kids and house, dear lord.

Omfg and that was my fear other than the slight chance of death; BHOLE BELLY BUTTTOOONNN!

Hahahaha

I definitely will not judge others for breast implants because some of them look tittiiieeesss! But I agree with you, I don’t want my chest to have an expiration date (that was he current problem )

So I was thinking eventually after I am done baby making I’d do a t.tuck & lift, fat transfer the tatas.

Damn you paid 5500$ in 07 I’m afraid to know today’s prices

Thank you for your honesty and the compliments

Saw you pics in the other thread. Id give the tummy a little bit more time, you've made so much progress already :)
Ive had 2 breast surgeries. Don't know about the fat transfer tho. 1st one was saline implants that lasted about 15 years. I had breast cancer 2 years ago so had them replaced due to a rupture when I had my partial mastectomy. Always did under the muscle so you cant see them, but got the cohesive silicone gel this time around so they should be with me indefinitely (I hope) I LOVE them. They feel very natural. If you opted for implants, since it would be your first time, you may not even need a lift. Silicone will cost about 1K more than saline, but worth it since they don't pop. I'm in So. Cal and it ran $6800. They make me feel good, so was worth every penny :)

All you can do is fix your meal, workout,rest enough..If you want something more,you need a doc consultation,maybe you're just not used to your body changes,maybe pass not enough time from the birth and you need time.Find a good one while checking severals.

My problem was completely self caused. When I was pregnant with my first, I found out he had a genetic condition that ultimately ended up taking his life away from my at ten days old. I stress ate during the pregnancy and got up to 221 before birth when my pre baby weight with him was 160.

This time with my daughter, I did everything right. I was running and lifting throughout my entire pregnancy with my husband along side me cheering me on. I wasn’t too big post baby, breastfed for 17 months with no formula, was on a decent meal plan and worked out twice a day.

I mentally wasn’t okay which lead to a bit of a melt down but after all of that I was left right where I stared back in march. Heavy, sad and not knowing what to do. Kieto is what finally worked for me.

I know I still have a grip of fat to loose and I still want kids in the future, so a tummy tuck isn’t an option now but I wanted to see who out here might have had one and what they experienced! :)

I love my body now, saggy uneven titties and all. Many days I struggle but most I can see past it and see my potential.

*picture for funsies. Me and LoK February 2015, 7 months preggers :) IMG_1067.JPG

Thanks for all your responses

IML Gear Cream!
Saw you pics in the other thread. Id give the tummy a little bit more time, you've made so much progress already :)
Ive had 2 breast surgeries. Don't know about the fat transfer tho. 1st one was saline implants that lasted about 15 years. I had breast cancer 2 years ago so had them replaced due to a rupture when I had my partial mastectomy. Always did under the muscle so you cant see them, but got the cohesive silicone gel this time around so they should be with me indefinitely (I hope) I LOVE them. They feel very natural. If you opted for implants, since it would be your first time, you may not even need a lift. Silicone will cost about 1K more than saline, but worth it since they don't pop. I'm in So. Cal and it ran $6800. They make me feel good, so was worth every penny :)

I think they’re worth it! Happiness is ultimately most important. I absolutely have to have a job done at some point :/ mine are in complete different zip codes hahaha but I’ll buy better ones !

Jeeezeeee yeah I guess it would be most expensive there! Hahaha well I saw yours and money well spent hahaha

Look up this guy on snapchat.... realdrfeelgood all you need to know about tummy tucks and other cosmetic surgery...

I agree with @Mrsrobinson 😙
I had my titties disappear on me too. I've had mine done in 2014 and I did cohesive gel (on top of muscle) as well, they are referred to as gummy bears. Those shouldn't need to be replaced at any point unless you decide to change size. Mine costed $10k but that's also Canada. Implants types/quality has come a long way.

As for the fat transfer, do more research as it's not ideal for women like us who workout, enhance ourselves with supplements as you'll end up burning that fat off down the road. Fat transfers aren't for everyone.

I was like you, never had an issue with my boobies, been a 32DDD all my life, implants were the last thing on my mind. Then one day, long story short, I needed them. Best investment I ever made!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I agree with @Mrsrobinson
I had my titties disappear on me too. I've had mine done in 2014 and I did cohesive gel (on top of muscle) as well, they are referred to as gummy bears. Those shouldn't need to be replaced at any point unless you decide to change size. Mine costed $10k but that's also Canada. Implants types/quality has come a long way.

As for the fat transfer, do more research as it's not ideal for women like us who workout, enhance ourselves with supplements as you'll end up burning that fat off down the road. Fat transfers aren't for everyone.

I was like you, never had an issue with my boobies, been a 32DDD all my life, implants were the last thing on my mind. Then one day, long story short, I needed them. Best investment I ever made!

Yeah I had the same thoughts with the opposite body. I was a cute perky barely B and after two kids and breastfeeding.. I’m jsut all National Geographic now

But yeah when Lok and I are done having kiddos, mamas getting new bags haha! I didn’t consider the fat transfer and the ability to re lose that fat. Shit.

So this gel you ladies speak of, how... natural do they feel to you. Not appearance wise, but having them in your chest, do you even remember they are there still? Lol weird question sorry

Yeah I had the same thoughts with the opposite body. I was a cute perky barely B and after two kids and breastfeeding.. I’m jsut all National Geographic now

But yeah when Lok and I are done having kiddos, mamas getting new bags haha! I didn’t consider the fat transfer and the ability to re lose that fat. Shit.

So this gel you ladies speak of, how... natural do they feel to you. Not appearance wise, but having them in your chest, do you even remember they are there still? Lol weird question sorry

Look wise obviously no one size fits all as there are too many variables... but feel wise, they feel great. Firm, they stay put, natural feeling for the man playing with them, etc. You don't really notice them. They don't feel odd. You can feel them as you touch and "examine or exercise"/move your boobs after surgery and as they heal. But after that, it's pretty normal. Lol if that makes sense.

Look wise obviously no one size fits all as there are too many variables... but feel wise, they feel great. Firm, they stay put, natural feeling for the man playing with them, etc. You don't really notice them. They don't feel odd. You can feel them as you touch and "examine or exercise"/move your boobs after surgery and as they heal. But after that, it's pretty normal. Lol if that makes sense.

Yes! That totally did, hah thank you! Last thing I want is to try to enhance my body and then have my husband fore-playing with rocks

That makes me happy to hear haha

Yes! That totally did, hah thank you! Last thing I want is to try to enhance my body and then have my husband fore-playing with rocks

That makes me happy to hear haha

Don't worry! They are pretty awesome on so many levels. Number one reason is for you to feel like yourself again.

But research your surgeons and do several consultations till you find one who agrees and clicks with you and your vision and expectations.

Back