• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

S.Cheeks sponsored Var log (1st cycle) [emoji97]

S.Cheeks

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey y’all Sandy Cheeks here, I started the journey back in late March of this year(fatfuck photos below) I was 198.6 lbs and 40+% bf.
I ended my cut at 135 and 23% bf. Originally I wanted to hit 20% but after running hard keto for that long I just had nothing and was becoming lanky in some areas and... saggy in others
I wanted to wait a week or two into this to start this log; I tried var once but had adverse reactions but we firmly believe it was from the awful pills the Army had me on at the time (psych) but I’m free of all of that and wanted to ensure I wasn’t going to get hives a week in and do this for nothing!

For the past few days I have fluctuated between 138-141. My strength thus far is very steadily climbing. Nothing insane but with the addition of carbs I have a fuck ton more energy and am able to push much harder during any given workout.

My main goals/concerns are; my fupa from my csection with my first child; my ass went from fat and juicy to small and saggy ; my goal for this cycle is to finish off this last bit of fat while building as much mass as I can. My hubby has me doing 1920 cals to see how we react. We were originally cutting at around 1400-1600 so the added cals have been nice. We had suggestions to follow a carb cycling protocol to minimize fat gain/ lose a small bit of fat but we wanted to find the maintenance cals first before making this complicated.

I have a very lengthy history of physical exercise as I was an Army paratrooper for 10 years. Prior to our kid I was in amazing shape and strong as hell.

Currently I’m running 10mg var once a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_0547.JPG
    IMG_0547.JPG
    155.2 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_0549.JPG
    IMG_0549.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_0542.JPG
    IMG_0542.JPG
    291.4 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_0540.JPG
    IMG_0540.JPG
    330.9 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0541.JPG
    IMG_0541.JPG
    266.7 KB · Views: 266
Red shirt was yesterday
Squiggly lines around my body are courtesy of my iphone8s portrait mode and me flexing hard af

Attachments

• IMG_0559.JPG
    IMG_0559.JPG
    303.9 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_0557.JPG
    IMG_0557.JPG
    426.9 KB · Views: 251
Awesome! You've done great, that's an impressive feat that you've already accomplished! I'll be tagging along

Awesome! You've done great, that's an impressive feat that you've already accomplished! I'll be tagging along

Thank you! It’s definitely crazy to look at those pictures from March now. I don’t remember even being that big

bojgnikcufecin

read it backwards

With your man Lok on your side, I know we are going see great things in this log.

You have already come a long ways, dig deep for the final push to finish it off.

That sir is no lie, that man is a fucking god send to me.

& thank you for the kind motivating words I’m hella stoked to see what I can make of this body! I was just tellin the hubs, I don’t even know what I look like from here. Every day I’m a new woman

Check this photo of us in March this year
I just found this when looking through my before pics the other day

Attachments

• IMG_0546.JPG
    IMG_0546.JPG
    267.1 KB · Views: 216
I just realized your screen name and AVI reference. I love that cartoon

By the way I failed to mention and wanted to give a shout-out to Gear Church for the var

Tuesday and Thursdays are my only non fasted workouts rn. I just took this picture to show my skin and tummy issues and to just rip the bandaid. I know it’s ugly now but I’ll want this photo later on IMG_0583.JPG

Get Shredded!
By the way I failed to mention and wanted to give a shout-out to Gear Church for the var

Tuesday and Thursdays are my only non fasted workouts rn. I just took this picture to show my skin and tummy issues and to just rip the bandaid. I know it’s ugly now but I’ll want this photo later on View attachment 30979

Great progress, you are doing wonderful. My wife has the same midsection issue. Keep at it!

Great progress, you are doing wonderful. My wife has the same midsection issue. Keep at it!

Does she? Has she lost all her belly fat? I’m so curious as to how much skin I’ll be left with :/ I fear a fuck ton

You should be extremely satisfied with your absolute transformation, the joys and rewards is like a gift that keeps giving.. Make this way of life your lifestyle!!!

Always ignore the voices of uncertainty that are confined within your own mind and press forward, dancing to the beat of your own drum..You got this!!!

Does she? Has she lost all her belly fat? I’m so curious as to how much skin I’ll be left with :/ I fear a fuck ton

She always had a little bit left. It has never gone away to a 6-pack type tightness but has gotten pretty tight multiple times. She likes to yo-yo back and forth. She will be really good for awhile and then she falls off and is really bad for awhile. She has had 4 kids now in life so she has just come to the conclusion that she will always have a little extra skin no matter what.

Keep plugging away, you are doing great!

Awesome transformation. Stay after it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

You should be extremely satisfied with your absolute transformation, the joys and rewards is like a gift that keeps giving.. Make this way of life your lifestyle!!!

Always ignore the voices of uncertainty that are confined within your own mind and press forward, dancing to the beat of your own drum..You got this!!!

Wow thank you it’s definitely a lifestyle for us. I can’t ever imagine being that big again! It’s a refreshing change of pace for all of you to be so kind and motivational, I’m just so happy to be apart of this community. Other wise I’d keep using social media and deal with asshats like this fucktard. IMG_0595.JPG

*note racism comments generated from a fb post about Halloween outfits and that every kid of every color should be able to fucking wear whatever the fuck they want, so I’m racist *

So thanks again for being supportive, I feel at home here

S.Cheeks sponsored Var log (1st cycle) 💦

She always had a little bit left. It has never gone away to a 6-pack type tightness but has gotten pretty tight multiple times. She likes to yo-yo back and forth. She will be really good for awhile and then she falls off and is really bad for awhile. She has had 4 kids now in life so she has just come to the conclusion that she will always have a little extra skin no matter what.

Keep plugging away, you are doing great!

Hmm. Well that makes me feel better! I think I won’t be able to judge it until all the fat is nearly gone. I mean it’ll this is the worse thing that is left on my body after making beautiful babies, I’ll deal.

Thank you

Back