• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

M&M candy.!! Mast in Mig from Andro

movingsteel 79

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
All I can say is WOW.!!! Tried to take the best pic possible to show how gorgeous these oils are.(enlarge the pic and look at those beauties) They just sparkle and gleem away in good lighting. The viscosity appears to be that of water. The fill lines are perfectly even on a flat surface(in the pic they're sitting on a gift box flexing). The compounds are dosed higher than average without getting into that super concentrated stuff.
From left to right...
TNE 100mgs/ml
Mast Prop 150mgs/ml
Mast En 250mgs/ml
Some other goodies too but they're camera shy and keep hiding from me. Srry.

I will do a PIP test inject tomorrow to see if the higher concentrations have any bite. I will report back quickly on that., the quality I won't know until I get into my blast and running. I'm quite confident in the quality though which is why I wanted to try these. Everything has been excellent so far. Great all around service.!!!
fafaf3dd7f4c06aa84f671b745e649f9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

All I can say is WOW.!!! Tried to take the best pic possible to show how gorgeous these oils are.(enlarge the pic and look at those beauties) They just sparkle and gleem away in good lighting. The viscosity appears to be that of water. The fill lines are perfectly even on a flat surface(in the pic they're sitting on a gift box flexing). The compounds are dosed higher than average without getting into that super concentrated stuff.
From left to right...
TNE 100mgs/ml
Mast Prop 150mgs/ml
Mast En 250mgs/ml

I will do a PIP test inject tomorrow to see if the higher concentrations have any bite. I will report back quickly on that., the quality I won't know until I get into my blast and running. I'm quite confident in the quality though which is why I wanted to try these. Everything has been excellent so far. Great all around service.!!!

Beautiful lineup

Ironlion@keemail.me

Just following up with the PIP test on the Mast P and Mast En.

Since it was just test pinning I did it last night at exactly 11pm so I could check this morning after sleep.

1ml of Mast Prop 150 in right medial delt
1ml of Mast En 250 in left medial delt

Pins were ready to go at 11pm. I was done pinning both delts by 11:05pm.

I used 20ga draw tips and 25ga 1.5in. pinning tips. 20ga was hard to tell the viscosity of the oil only cuz 20ga fills quick with any oil. However when it came to pinning this oil., on my first pin I wasn't ready for how quick that oil slid through the 25ga. I always pin slowly to avoid PIP., so I pushed EASY on the plunger and it just kinda shot out into the muscle. Wasn't prepared for it to be that thin of oil. I thought that was gonna leave a bite.

When I woke up this morning before I even did my stretches I had ZERO PIP., I could tell I pinned my delts but it was NOT PIP. By the time I stretched and got the blood flowing there was NOTHING to notice.

So... ZERO PIP in either delt approx. 8hrs after injects. Close to 14hrs later right now and ZERO PIP in either delt still. I am saying for MY body there isn't any PIP at all from either compound. If I was gonna get PIP I would have been feeling it by now or atleast been sore. I literally feel NOTHING., this oil is gonna be real nice to use in a slin pin.!! The way it flows and absorbs is beyond excellent.!!

Hope that helps anyone who might have been wondering about possibilities of PIP. There is ZERO.

That Mast Prop 150 from Androgen Labs is pure gold. Loved every bit of it.

From left to right...
TNE 100mgs/ml
Mast Prop 150mgs/ml
Mast En 250mgs/ml

Thanks for sharing!! Keep us posted!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to run a log running those beauties? Bet the gains will be phenomenal!

IML Gear Cream!
Going to run a log running those beauties? Bet the gains will be phenomenal!
Not running a log brother I have some other compounds in my blast. I will be running Mast En and Mast P from Andro and i decided I need a little NPP in this blast also which I will be running from Androlabs. I will update this thread as I use the products to share some feedback with everyone.
So far I only have 2 PIP test injects to speak of. They were excellent and smooth with ZERO PIP.!!
As I mentioned I will give more feedback when the blast gets rolling.!!

Not running a log brother I have some other compounds in my blast. I will be running Mast En and Mast P from Andro and i decided I need a little NPP in this blast also which I will be running from Androlabs. I will update this thread as I use the products to share some feedback with everyone.
So far I only have 2 PIP test injects to speak of. They were excellent and smooth with ZERO PIP.!!
As I mentioned I will give more feedback when the blast gets rolling.!!

Just the same it all sounds like you got a badass combo and the gains should be damn good.

Just the same it all sounds like you got a badass combo and the gains should be damn good.
Thanks brother.!! The stack is indeed geared towards adding lean muscle mass with some added fullness from the NPP. I will be right at 1 gram per week with all compounds., maybe 1.1gr per week depending how everything is working. I don't usually run really high doses. Seems for my body that the higher dose cycles just cause me more side effects.

Thanks brother.!! The stack is indeed geared towards adding lean muscle mass with some added fullness from the NPP. I will be right at 1 gram per week with all compounds., maybe 1.1gr per week depending how everything is working. I don't usually run really high doses. Seems for my body that the higher dose cycles just cause me more side effects.

You just need to find the sweet spot where you get great gains without all the nasty sides. But this sounds like fun though and you shall see how well you grow on this.

You just need to find the sweet spot where you get great gains without all the nasty sides. But this sounds like fun though and you shall see how well you grow on this.
I know my sweet spot which is why I stick to lower/moderate doses. With a good diet I have found that my body can do pretty good with low doses.,and way less sides at lower doses especially with multiple compounds. I firmly believe(and I could be wrong) that certain compounds when mixed in a blast create some great synergistic effects that none of the compounds could achieve as a stand alone or only stacked with Test. After much trial and error with different compounds and dosing I'm pretty sure I found my sweetspot(I hope.lol).
I will be running a compound I've never ran before this blast so it may vary some or need adjustment. Thanks for the responses brother.!! Are u running any Androlabs gears.?? Or do u have a log running.?? Lemme know and I'll go follow it man.!!

How’s everything working out for you?

How’s everything working out for you?

Hey Burr., how ya doing man.?!!

All is good my way brotha., just waiting on some Androgen NPP to arrive and a couple other goodies also. Then I need the New Year to pass super quick and fire up this Androgen line blast.!! To be transparent I will be using a different sources Test Cyp and T Prop.(already had a stash of these Tests I need to use up). Man those PIP tests on the Mast P., Mast En., and DHB 150 were great.!!! Never ANY PIP...not even a little. Totally shocked me after what I read while researching. I can't wait to rip into this Androgen blast and see how great they work after using the compounds for a few weeks.!! I'm very excited and thrilled so far with Androgen from top to bottom.!! You guys truly kick ass brother.!! Thanks for asking man.!! Will update this thread after I get blasting. It's not a New Year's resolution...lol...it's a time issue with holiday traveling and relatives traveling my way...just not quite enough time to fire up blast yet. But will definatly keep this updated after the new year!! ☺.

Have a great weekend Burr.!!!

Hey Burr., how ya doing man.?!!

All is good my way brotha., just waiting on some Androgen NPP to arrive and a couple other goodies also. Then I need the New Year to pass super quick and fire up this Androgen line blast.!! To be transparent I will be using a different sources Test Cyp and T Prop.(already had a stash of these Tests I need to use up). Man those PIP tests on the Mast P., Mast En., and DHB 150 were great.!!! Never ANY PIP...not even a little. Totally shocked me after what I read while researching. I can't wait to rip into this Androgen blast and see how great they work after using the compounds for a few weeks.!! I'm very excited and thrilled so far with Androgen from top to bottom.!! You guys truly kick ass brother.!! Thanks for asking man.!! Will update this thread after I get blasting. It's not a New Year's resolution...lol...it's a time issue with holiday traveling and relatives traveling my way...just not quite enough time to fire up blast yet. But will definatly keep this updated after the new year!! ☺.

Have a great weekend Burr.!!!

Have a great weekend yourself!! Keep us posted and if you need any assistance please don’t hesitate to reach out to me personally. I’ll take care of you.

Have a great weekend yourself!! Keep us posted and if you need any assistance please don’t hesitate to reach out to me personally. I’ll take care of you.

Will do brother., thanks for everything and I will definatly keep this updated.!! Much appreciation man.!!

M&M candy.!! Mast in Mig from Andro

How’s everything going? Getting ready to blast off?

Get Shredded!
How’s everything going? Getting ready to blast off?

Hey Burr.!! Going good man.,!,! It is almost blast time. My Ai's should be arriving shortly and EVERYTHING ELSE is in order and ready to go.!!
Gonna be 1wk off original start date but no big deal cuz it's just another week of getting used to my "more strict" diet.... I'm pretty damn stoked too brother., will be running Androgen DHB., Androgen NPP., Androgen Mast P., Androgen Mast En. ...and some Andro TNE as needed.!!! Pretty pumped for it man.!!

Thanks for asking Burr.!!, hope u had a good holiday season man.!!!...

P.S. go ahead and finish off that bottle of Fireball sitting next to you while it's still the holiday!! 🤙

Back