• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

45rpm/ Fravra

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is not meant to be funny , REAL TALK !!!! So this ASHOLE that is on some real ego , power trip shit ( wanna be cop ) is truly a piece of shit ... Mods where implemented on the forum to protect members from being compromised of there safety , and the safety of our sources .. Now this asshole is a rouge wanna be cop.. He bans people just because , if he doesn’t like you , if you don’t kiss his ass amd make him feel important , because that is what it’s all about for guys like him ... Just a couple examples of the last 2 days ... He started a boring thread about his blood pressure , so i just posted and said my doc just put me on BP meds , and he responded that he does not want and ( which means i am not allowed ) to post on his threads , but he can troll me all the time . Then some dude yesterday got banned from Steroid Cop 👮 for evidently no reason , all i saw was the guy commented on Steroid Cops boring BP thread , and all he said was if it runs in families then you will probably have high BP , so Steroid Cop told him the same thing he told me . So dude went in the pit and expressed his thoughts and was subsequently banned ???? Also i am seeing other members walking on fucking eggshells trying to find out Y Steroid Cop banned the dude for commenting in the so called sacred ground PIT .... Well not so sacred when this fuck head has his finger on the ban button ... So i am sure i will be banned now for this thread because how dare somebody call out Farvra and not kiss his ass and not laugh at his lame ass jokes .. Well it’s a shame we do not have a couple Montey Carlos as Mods instead of a insecure petty asshole ...

Shots fired!

All hail Farva!! Or be negged/banned. :coffee:

Run and hide, Summy!

If you have to be a fucking douchebag on an Internet forum imagine how he is in real life

If you have to be a fucking douchebag on an Internet forum imagine how he is in real life

Summy must be the nicest guy in real life, ask Bomber :)

Don't be such a pussy, I would comment on every thread he starts for the rest of your internet life. Wave your balls around like you do your money for a change.
Oh and Happy Thanksgiving sounds like you guys know how to do it up. Roasting pigs was the first job I ever had when I was yet a wee little testical

Do not let these guys bother you. I don't know 45 well but others are arrogant and mistaken. Don't allow yourself to get worked up.

Why are you worried about getting banned? Just use a proxy server and or a new IP address. It takes 2 seconds and is easy. I do that to protect myself regardless. I use a new IP every time I log in. The mod who gave me "problems" doesn't understand how computers and security works to begin with. He fucked with me and I had his home address, facebook account, and pictures of his wife and kids in 3 minutes. I even had his gym. Dumb shit has his personal info all over the internet.

I don't fuck with him because I don't want people to fuck with me. This forum is an excellent resource not only for sources but also for brewers. Just avoid mods who give your grief.

This is not meant to be funny , REAL TALK !!!! So this ASHOLE that is on some real ego , power trip shit ( wanna be cop ) is truly a piece of shit ... Mods where implemented on the forum to protect members from being compromised of there safety , and the safety of our sources .. Now this asshole is a rouge wanna be cop.. He bans people just because , if he doesn’t like you , if you don’t kiss his ass amd make him feel important , because that is what it’s all about for guys like him ... Just a couple examples of the last 2 days ... He started a boring thread about his blood pressure , so i just posted and said my doc just put me on BP meds , and he responded that he does not want and ( which means i am not allowed ) to post on his threads , but he can troll me all the time . Then some dude yesterday got banned from Steroid Cop  for evidently no reason , all i saw was the guy commented on Steroid Cops boring BP thread , and all he said was if it runs in families then you will probably have high BP , so Steroid Cop told him the same thing he told me . So dude went in the pit and expressed his thoughts and was subsequently banned ???? Also i am seeing other members walking on fucking eggshells trying to find out Y Steroid Cop banned the dude for commenting in the so called sacred ground PIT .... Well not so sacred when this fuck head has his finger on the ban button ... So i am sure i will be banned now for this thread because how dare somebody call out Farvra and not kiss his ass and not laugh at his lame ass jokes .. Well it’s a shame we do not have a couple Montey Carlos as Mods instead of a insecure petty asshole ...

Do not let these guys bother you. I don't know 45 well but others are arrogant and mistaken. Don't allow yourself to get worked up.

Why are you worried about getting banned? Just use a proxy server and or a new IP address. It takes 2 seconds and is easy. I do that to protect myself regardless. I use a new IP every time I log in. The mod who gave me "problems" doesn't understand how computers and security works to begin with. He fucked with me and I had his home address, facebook account, and pictures of his wife and kids in 3 minutes. I even had his gym. Dumb shit has his personal info all over the internet.

I don't fuck with him because I don't want people to fuck with me. This forum is an excellent resource not only for sources but also for brewers. Just avoid mods who give your grief.
infectious anabolics ftw

Well I would never do anything like that , I am not vindictive , i just call shit out when it needs to be called out .

So next time you post it will be a different handle ??? That’s cool 😎..

Get Shredded!
Well I would never do anything like that , I am not vindictive , i just call shit out when it needs to be called out .
There is something wrong with franchise don’t know why he keeps coming back.

dude, its the internet, why do you care what anyone thinks of you? why do you seek approval from strangers on the internet? nobody here will ever hug you. just saying

dude, its the internet, why do you care what anyone thinks of you? why do you seek approval from strangers on the internet? nobody here will ever hug you. just saying
I don’t like getting banned for just taking in the pit you stupid fuck , that is my point !!! Again read absorb and then open your stinky mouth ...

- - - Updated - - -

If I want a hug I will call your girl again

I don’t like getting banned for just taking in the pit you stupid fuck , that is my point !!! Again read absorb and then open your stinky mouth ...

- - - Updated - - -

If I want a hug I will call your girl again
why would you think I would want to read anything you post and care to comment on it with a serious thought from this point foward? I have a whore neighbor that has 4 kids and no father, your dumb ass comments that lack basic intelligence remind me of her, and her constant crying about not being able to pay the bills and why she cant get a man to stick around. boo hoo I'm sumner and I got banned for being a retard on the internet again

why would you think I would want to read anything you post and care to comment on it with a serious thought from this point foward? I have a whore neighbor that has 4 kids and no father, your dumb ass comments that lack basic intelligence remind me of her, and her constant crying about not being able to pay the bills and why she cant get a man to stick around. boo hoo I'm sumner and I got banned for being a retard on the internet again
Y would i think you would read my post and comment on them ??? Ummm because u always do ... Now go next door and give those little dirty rug rats the daddy they always wanted ..

This is not meant to be funny , REAL TALK !!!! So this ASHOLE that is on some real ego , power trip shit ( wanna be cop ) is truly a piece of shit ... Mods where implemented on the forum to protect members from being compromised of there safety , and the safety of our sources .. Now this asshole is a rouge wanna be cop.. He bans people just because , if he doesn’t like you , if you don’t kiss his ass amd make him feel important , because that is what it’s all about for guys like him ... Just a couple examples of the last 2 days ... He started a boring thread about his blood pressure , so i just posted and said my doc just put me on BP meds , and he responded that he does not want and ( which means i am not allowed ) to post on his threads , but he can troll me all the time . Then some dude yesterday got banned from Steroid Cop  for evidently no reason , all i saw was the guy commented on Steroid Cops boring BP thread , and all he said was if it runs in families then you will probably have high BP , so Steroid Cop told him the same thing he told me . So dude went in the pit and expressed his thoughts and was subsequently banned ???? Also i am seeing other members walking on fucking eggshells trying to find out Y Steroid Cop banned the dude for commenting in the so called sacred ground PIT .... Well not so sacred when this fuck head has his finger on the ban button ... So i am sure i will be banned now for this thread because how dare somebody call out Farvra and not kiss his ass and not laugh at his lame ass jokes .. Well it’s a shame we do not have a couple Montey Carlos as Mods instead of a insecure petty asshole ...

for one, you read the guy way wrong man..He's actually a solid dude, he may bust chops but don't put yourself on the radar and thicken up that skin of yours..
Lastly, why even let trivial internet shit occupy space within your head? you've gotta be a weak minded individual in order to hang on to resentment with people you so call despise, and he's in your head rent free?!?! YOU'RE GETTING PLAYED LIKE A PUPPET SUMNER.. You gotta learn how to be more chummy with people, its not about kissing ass, but rather just mingle and don't take shit personal!
puppetbitch.jpg

for one, you read the guy way wrong man..He's actually a solid dude, he may bust chops but don't put yourself on the radar and thicken up that skin of yours..
Lastly, why even let trivial internet shit occupy space within your head? you've gotta be a weak minded individual in order to hang on to resentment with people you so call despise, and he's in your head rent free?!?! You're getting played like a puppet.. You gotta learn how to be more chummy with people, its not about kissing ass, but rather just mingle and don't take shit personal!
puppetbitch.jpg
Oh i see .. thinks, for the insight and pearls of wisdom , I won’t take arbitrary bans and PM threats personal next time , I am sure you wouldn’t RITE ??????

There is something wrong with franchise don’t know why he keeps coming back.

Franchise keeps coming back because he's alpha...showing off his newfound love for powerlifting.

Oh i see .. thinks, for the insight and pearls of wisdom , I won’t take arbitrary bans and PM threats personal next time , I am sure you wouldn’t RITE ??????

You failed to comprehend anything I said: Look on the radar screen, do you see my name? Nope, because I don't put myself out there, am I explaining this clearly?
bogie.png

LOL....more neg rep, please. I guess I won't be posting those IGF-1 labs.

Back