My review

Thread: My review

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

My review

The process was smooth. Six vials of Test E, first pin had no PIP whatsoever. My only issue us that my free vial of either prop or base (for buying 5 or more items - which I did) was not included in the package. I immediately reported this to the board rep , who responded instantly, assuring me that this info was passed on. This was 4 days ago so I'm guessing my free vial is likely on the way.

Not my first time around the block so I'm not one for order anxiety , and assuming the missing vial is being rectified as I type, then Dutch was an easy, smooth experience that I will be repeating.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sceagacros View Post
    The process was smooth. Six vials of Test E, first pin had no PIP whatsoever. My only issue us that my free vial of either prop or base (for buying 5 or more items - which I did) was not included in the package. I immediately reported this to the board rep , who responded instantly, assuring me that this info was passed on. This was 4 days ago so I'm guessing my free vial is likely on the way.

Not my first time around the block so I'm not one for order anxiety , and assuming the missing vial is being rectified as I type, then Dutch was an easy, smooth experience that I will be repeating.
    Did you get that free vial sorted out for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Supplying Best Quality HGH & Raws and Best Service
    Contact us: ironlion@keemail.me
    http://ironlion-lab.net/

http://www.ironmagresearch.com
    http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Tren15 for 15% off

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

It certainly seems so, I recieved an E-mail with tracking number that indicates it's due to arrive shortly and with an extra vial included for my inconvenience. Dutch is a class act and you responding so quickly to my initial communication was most reassuring.
    Very smooth operation, nice prices, integrity..........I look forward to future orders with Dutch for sure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points

Dutch and Tren are good peeps. Glad to have found them and looking forward to more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

So to wrap up my review - Dutch sent me one free prop and one free TNE to make up for the missing free vial, does this more than make up for the oversight? Hell Yeah!!!! Thank you so much Dutch, Tren and Team.
    So far I've pinned the Test- E and the TNE, it was smooth and no PIP , and of course the price was righteous.
    I was very excited to try the Test "base" (TNE), as it's something I've never tried - I'll admit to a touch of initial concern after reading some takes on the solvent used and the accompanying odor but I didn't find the smell to be anywhere near THAT bad at all, the shots have been pain free - the compound hits in about an hour give or take and gives me a non-wired, calm, focused physical energy that translates to a bit more drive in the gym.
    My first shot was 50mg and that was pleasant, not overwhelming at all but definitely enough for an effect. My next shot was 150mg which may have been somewhat excessive, 100 would have been perfect in hind sight, but now I know......I think it would be most useful as a leg or back day adjunct once or twice a week.

All around a very satisfactory experience with a lab that I would recommend without reservation.
    Thanks again Dutch and Tren.
    Last edited by sceagacros; 12-07-2017 at 03:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

The same thing happened to me , no free vial and I specified in detail what my choice was in my order email, they did fulfill there promise and sent it to me
    with good communication