• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Broccoli- how do you eat?

Jbatts

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It fucking does everything under the son from muscle growth, to being anti-estrogenic if you eat a ton of it.
Are you guys choking it down by the bag daily? I ask because I notice when I do I have horrible gas.

I like to lightly steam it and throw some large amounts of
Salt on them bitches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like to lightly steam it and throw some large amounts of
Salt on them bitches

Chopped then steamed and add a dash of blue cheese dressing. I pair up the broccoli with steamed carrot chips as well.

Steamed with macadamia nut oil

steamed and then a shitload of Mrs Dash

im so sick of mrs dash

Fry it in Dijon mustard with a little olive oil sprayed into the pan. Add a tiny bit of water and cook with the lid on until slightly steamed. Of course you gotta stir it a couple times so it doesn't burn. Good stuff

Fry it in Dijon mustard with a little olive oil sprayed into the pan. Add a tiny bit of water and cook with the lid on until slightly steamed. Of course you gotta stir it a couple times so it doesn't burn. Good stuff

That sounds good actually.....for me, steamed and butter

IML Gear Cream!
I like broccoli In any ways//grilled or in soup..doesn't really matter

Steamed and sprinkled with lemon or lime juice and salt.

It fucking does everything under the son from muscle growth, to being anti-estrogenic if you eat a ton of it.
Are you guys choking it down by the bag daily? I ask because I notice when I do I have horrible gas.

I blend it in with my morning and afternoon shake. It's amazingly good and fun to watch my wife wince as I savor my broccoli birthday cake smoothie.

There is nothing magical about any one specific food. "Super-food" is a bullshit promo grab.

I don't eat broccoli at all. It bloats me like most cruciferous vegetables do to a lot of people.

If a food bloats you, you're not absorbing any of its nutrients so it's just a waste.

An inflamed intestinal tract is very detrimental.

If you want something "super", take your daily omega 3's, tumeric and berberine.

Those 3 together provide more benefit than any one food.

Sprinkle it with some salt, pepper and garlic powder and lastly *parmesain cheese*. Toss it in the oven for 10-15 mins at 400 degrees. Comes out perfect. No condiments needed.

Sprinkle it with some salt, pepper and garlic powder and lastly *parmesain cheese*. Toss it in the oven for 10-15 mins at 400 degrees. Comes out perfect. No condiments needed.
Broccoli is awesome! A real superfood.
Steamed, raw, in salad, on a sub or sandwich. I eat broccoli often.
Raw broccoli definitely kicks up the gas factor.:)

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I’ve been doing this. I had some today with garlic butter and parm with some brown rice. STRAIGHT FIRE

There is nothing magical about any one specific food. "Super-food" is a bullshit promo grab.

I don't eat broccoli at all. It bloats me like most cruciferous vegetables do to a lot of people.

If a food bloats you, you're not absorbing any of its nutrients so it's just a waste.

An inflamed intestinal tract is very detrimental.

If you want something "super", take your daily omega 3's, tumeric and berberine.

Those 3 together provide more benefit than any one food.

Im curious... what is your dose for Tumeric(I assume you are taking an extract High in Curcumin) and Berberine?

And are you concerned with berberine drug interactions? It seems to interact with anything that hits the liver.

Get Shredded!
You guys worry me. I like steamed broccoli, with just a touch of Kerrygold grassfed Irish butter. And a bit of black pepper. Love it for years.

Bake it on a pan at 350 for 15 minutes. Crunch broccoli.

Yes, it works as a Natural supplement. I usually eat boiled Brocolli. You can also try this steam broccoli for about 5 minutes with salts. ;)

I love broccolli and all green veggies.The great part is you can eat a bucket full and you've only had a few calories.To answer your question I eat it just steamed but my wife likes to melt cheese on it.

My favorite way is to put some olive oil, salt and pepper on it, wrap it in tin foil and throw it on the grill with the rest of my meat.

toss it with olive oil and salt and then char it on the grill

Basically, I eat broccoli with chicken steak or with grill.
Brocolli has not a good taste at all, what about you guys?

Back