• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

TheComeback - Tren2k14 + NPP Test & Tren

Like Lok said GC is Dom. You should check them out. You won't be disappointed.

Dem delts too...amazing.
Oh stop it you guys....you're making me blush!

Thank you both for the kind works. I'm trying! Well I'm not trying to make the traps big...wish those fuckers would go flaccid or something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

SO TRUE.

btw, how you been doing swole? any contests in the near future?

sorry to thread jack u Trapman

Doing great 278lbs a few days ago start prep for jr nationals in about 8-9 weeks. How about you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time for Thanksgiving dessert
3ff4dd1c2134ff8870932562cd008688.jpg

Get Shredded!
Unfortunately. Unless you know somewhere else I can hide 5ml of oil.

Vg I’ve heard of lats holding that but haven’t been ballsy enough to try.

Vg I’ve heard of lats holding that but haven’t been ballsy enough to try.

I’ve put 3 in the last, scary but wife said it was super easy to pin.

Last time we pinned there though we caught a nerve and I thought I lost the use of my arm

Unfortunately. Unless you know somewhere else I can hide 5ml of oil.

One 2.5cc shot in each cheek :)

Trying to put that much into delt will be pip city especially if oil leaks into the shoulder joint..eek.

I’ve taken 3 in delt def don’t suggest doing it but I didn’t get any pain or discomfort I could probably hold more.

I’ve taken 3 in delt def don’t suggest doing it but I didn’t get any pain or discomfort I could probably hold more.

If you got thick muscle in delts then I bet you could put more oil there. I did 1cc a couple times and had a bit of discomfort, most likely from oil leaking into the joint. Weirdly enough some did leak in my right delt and the oil lubricated the bone spur I had there..and noticed less pain.

Doing great 278lbs a few days ago start prep for jr nationals in about 8-9 weeks. How about you?

beast mode for sure. I'l be rooting for you brother:winkfinger:

I'm doing good, I stay with the same grind, High volume and simple as simple gets

One 2.5cc shot in each cheek :)

Trying to put that much into delt will be pip city especially if oil leaks into the shoulder joint..eek.
Nahhh...gotta get all 5ml in one cheek. Much easier than doing that than pinning twice. Comes out easy with a 23g.

I've never tried anything over 2 in my delts. And never heard of oil leaking out of the muscle into your joints. Is that even possible?

Nahhh...gotta get all 5ml in one cheek. Much easier than doing that than pinning twice. Comes out easy with a 23g.

I've never tried anything over 2 in my delts. And never heard of oil leaking out of the muscle into your joints. Is that even possible?

Yep possible but rare.

Just be careful putting that much oil (5ml) in one muscle... That's a perfect recipe for an abscess in some cases.

I had an injection swell up and then travel down my quad and it rested on my knee for a few days. Incredibly painful.. idk if that’s the same thing though?

This cycle looks great. Is t2k14 doing your training too? you may have already said earlier.

Do you think we have a chance against Clemson Saturday?

A win would be nice. Fucking cow college shit bags.

This cycle looks great. Is t2k14 doing your training too? you may have already said earlier.

Do you think we have a chance against Clemson Saturday?

A win would be nice. Fucking cow college shit bags.
He sure is. Originally I wanted him for the diet help and that was it. After all, I'd been lifting for years, I knew what I was doing. But since I was paying for the training help too, I figured I might as well check it out.

Glad I did! It's worth it and more for the training help alone. It's insane how his workouts have changed me. They are fucking hard though they aren't easy. And he pushes you.

As far as Clemson goes, those butthole tickling weirdos! I don't see how anyone can get behind a team that's so dirty and sketchy. Using a Church to funnel money through to recruits, players, and families. And having to pay players like they do to get then to come there. I know stuff like that goes on everywhere to some extent but they take it to the next level. If you have to buy you're players, that's not a real team. Do it the right way.

They have more talent than we do of course but they haven't played that great all year either. If they play like they have been and we play the best game we've played all year, we could win. We shall see!

Miami is gonna whoop there ass!

He sure is. Originally I wanted him for the diet help and that was it. After all, I'd been lifting for years, I knew what I was doing. But since I was paying for the training help too, I figured I might as well check it out.

Glad I did! It's worth it and more for the training help alone. It's insane how his workouts have changed me. They are fucking hard though they aren't easy. And he pushes you.

As far as Clemson goes, those butthole tickling weirdos! I don't see how anyone can get behind a team that's so dirty and sketchy. Using a Church to funnel money through to recruits, players, and families. And having to pay players like they do to get then to come there. I know stuff like that goes on everywhere to some extent but they take it to the next level. If you have to buy you're players, that's not a real team. Do it the right way.

They have more talent than we do of course but they haven't played that great all year either. If they play like they have been and we play the best game we've played all year, we could win. We shall see!

Miami is gonna whoop there ass!

I never heard about the church stuff but just a little research leads me to believe you are right.

Very interesting.

Sorry I've been away...I need to do better updating this log. To be honest Tren2k is wearing my ass out. When I'm home, I'm resting. I don't have the energy to do anything else.

Had to share my Tren2k tittie transformation...top pic was Aug 10th. Bottom pic just now.

A few more recent progress pics.

Stronger than I've ever been. One big improvement had been incline barbell bench press. Would struggle to get 225 for 10 reps 4 months ago. Now getting 315 for 8 reps easy.

Tren2k wantes to put a lot of focus on my chest, especially upper chest. Dude knows what he's doing is all I can say. I'm baffled at the changes.

Thanks Tren!
And thanks to my man Lok for making me try Tren2k out. Owe it all to you guys.
3c524ba7d3192f2bd37aaddc3fc22c68.jpg
564c381c0eb0d9694d1dcc5f8d7e778a.jpg
3ae225ea7b594d45737bcc1d6f8ea33b.jpg

Back