• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TheComeback - Tren2k14 + NPP Test & Tren

And 315 for 8 on incline?!? Fuckin beast...

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

And 315 for 8 on incline?!? Fuckin beast...

Yeah I was shocked. He doesn't have me lift heavy on most chest exercises. It's always light to moderate weight. This day happened to be one where I keep increasing the weight till I get where 6-8 reps were hard. So I kept going and going. And 315 was where I got to. I was stoked. Probably could've went heavy but Tren2k is all about safety.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

You must be overhead pressing 275 for reps! Can't wait to get there myself bro. That's some sick ass shit.

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

I had an injection swell up and then travel down my quad and it rested on my knee for a few days. Incredibly painful.. idk if that’s the same thing though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had the same thing happen a few times, leaked down into my upper arm from shoulder too. I only do bout 1cc in quads and shoulders now, 2cc+ and I get leaks and bad pip

I've had the same thing happen a few times, leaked down into my upper arm from shoulder too. I only do bout 1cc in quads and shoulders now, 2cc+ and I get leaks and bad pip

It’s a shitty recovery time from that

subbed for the new log

I used to compare lifts with TBC, I no longer do so.
You are partly to blame for all the crazy results too my man! Got all this gear from you!

Goddamn Tank in the making!
Haha thanks dude. Don't know if I'll ever be a tank. Too damn tall! And it's crazy how 6'1" is tall, only in bodybuilding.

Late subbed, looking great man a real transformation

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Great incline press. Take good care of those shoulders.
Thanks Malf! Hope youre doing well my man!

I was and still am pretty shocked at the incline results myself. The shoulders have surprisingly felt great. Haven't been doing anything that should effect them in a negative way. Not going heavy on anything. And using a spotter for the lifts where I should be using one.

Squats are way up too. My twig legs are getting a lot stronger. Not sure I could get 315 when I started with Tren, never tried though to be fair. But now I'm doing 360 for reps of 6 easy. I think i could knock out 405 for 3 or 4. His legs workouts are brutal for me! But they are working like a charm.

I was and still am pretty shocked at the incline results myself. The shoulders have surprisingly felt great. Haven't been doing anything that should effect them in a negative way. Not going heavy on anything. And using a spotter for the lifts where I should be using one.

Squats are way up too. My twig legs are getting a lot stronger. Not sure I could get 315 when I started with Tren, never tried though to be fair. But now I'm doing 360 for reps of 6 easy. I think i could knock out 405 for 3 or 4. His legs workouts are brutal for me! But they are working like a charm.

This is getting real exciting! Following late per usual but I'm following keep up the good work!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Thanks guys! Just placed me a 18 bottle order...it's about to get nasty! I'll be on here updating more come January.

Put 275 on a low incline press (bench set lower than 45 degrees, like 30) after reading your post, and damn, but it felt light. Today I can't hardly put on my coat. My shoulder locks, and I have to stretch it and it makes a loud pop so then I can get the coat on . . . LOL!

Why are there no fuckin pics.

Un subbed

Put 275 on a low incline press (bench set lower than 45 degrees, like 30) after reading your post, and damn, but it felt light. Today I can't hardly put on my coat. My shoulder locks, and I have to stretch it and it makes a loud pop so then I can get the coat on . . . LOL!
Haha sounds like me. I have to damn near do yoga to stretch enough to pin my ass.

When my sick ass starts feeling better I'll do it. My son just barfed on me to make matters worse.

Don’t worry I’m sick too

Back