• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TNE is fallout out of suspension

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Like the subject states. Whats the best way to get it back into suspension? Microwave it? Place vial in boiling water? What?

I have to do it quick and discreet because I have family members staying over. I can do it early in the morning, but it has to be something quick.

Like the subject states. Whats the best way to get it back into suspension? Microwave it? Place vial in boiling water? What?

I have to do it quick and discreet because I have family members staying over. I can do it early in the morning, but it has to be something quick.
Microwaving for 30 seconds then shaking it has worked for me

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I use the heater on my coffee maker, set it and check it ever few minutes with a little shake.

Or a hair dryer or heat gun.

Or hot water and a ziplock bag.

Or oven i guess, never done it this way.

Just gotta heat it up

- - - Updated - - -

Microwaving for 30 seconds then shaking it has worked for me

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

The caps are generally metal....no no in the microwave

The melting point for testosterone is 311 degrees F or 155 degrees C. To bring back in solution I bet you need half that or less. For a single vial I use a coffee cup filled with hot water from my water heater (not sure how hot that is, way below boiling) to about the level of oil in the vial. Let it sit, for a few minutes, and swirl around. Easy peasey, back in solution.

I've had to do this maybe twice in 5 years. My sources generally know what they are doing :). Are you in Alaska or something?

The melting point for testosterone is 311 degrees F or 155 degrees C. To bring back in solution I bet you need half that or less. For a single vial I use a coffee cup filled with hot water from my water heater (not sure how hot that is, way below boiling) to about the level of oil in the vial. Let it sit, for a few minutes, and swirl around. Easy peasey, back in solution.

I've had to do this maybe twice in 5 years. My sources generally know what they are doing :). Are you in Alaska or something?

Will it crash again?

No, not in Alaska. Not sure what happened. Saw some crystals at the very top of the vial. Then when I checked the entire vial I noticed that there was a bigger clump towards the very bottom. Its not entirely 100% crashed, though. It's more like just 10%, but still, a crash is a crash. LOL

My tne always separates and it’s oil based. I just shake it up and pin.

Heating it does nothing for me.

But but when My gear does crash I do it on the stove, fill a skillet until the water comes up to about half the height of the vile on medium low heat and shake every so often. Usually stays unless it’s shitty gear.

"solution"

My tne always separates and it’s oil based. I just shake it up and pin.

Heating it does nothing for me .
That sounds painful. Should not pin crashed gear . If not holding in solution then there is not enough solvent or something else is very wrong . Be careful brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds painful. Should not pin crashed gear . If not holding in solution then there is not enough solvent or something else is very wrong . Be careful brother

Its TNE, it always looks like it’s crashed. Not like crystallized, but it looks like powder in oil that needs a shake.

No it’s not painful, or at least no more painful than prop really. Maybe I’m just used to it.

Very interesting for sure . Your a braver man than I sir .. lol
I’ve never seen an oil suspension but that doesn’t mean it’s not out there . These days things are popping up everyday . In the end as long your happy that’s all that matters .
Enjoy your holiday and be safe

IML Gear Cream!
Its TNE, it always looks like it’s crashed. Not like crystallized, but it looks like powder in oil that needs a shake.
That sure sounds like test suspension in water. Typically test suspension is in water and needs to be shook up before injecting.

Very interesting for sure . Your a braver man than I sir .. lol
I’ve never seen an oil suspension but that doesn’t mean it’s not out there . These days things are popping up everyday . In the end as long your happy that’s all that matters .
Enjoy your holiday and be safe

I've never even heard of such a thing.

And, it doesn't make any sense. The reason it's in oil is so it doesn't fall out.

This sounds like pond scum water that looks like oil

I've never even heard of such a thing.

And, it doesn't make any sense. The reason it's in oil is so it doesn't fall out.

This sounds like pond scum water that looks like oil

I'd take a pic but they're not a sponsor here. It's probably just test suspension, and they called it TNE. It works and doesn't cause me a lot of pain when I used it. Which was rarely, I don't anymore.

I'd take a pic but they're not a sponsor here. It's probably just test suspension, and they called it TNE. It works and doesn't cause me a lot of pain when I used it. Which was rarely, I don't anymore.
Take a pic of the back. Shouldn't have a name there. Or, send it to me and I'll edit it

Another way to tell is most all TNE, tren base, etc use that wonderful smelling guaiacol to hold in solution. If it's in your TNE, you will know it. I took a pre-loaded syringe of tren base, in a sealed zip lock bag, to my girlfriends house. When I took it out of my pocket still in sealed zip lock she noticed the smell right away.

If your tne is white, it's test suspension btw
True, lol

One of the best questions anyone ever asked me "my test suspension has white powder towards the bottom of the vial....... Should I shake it up before injecting?"

LOLOLOL

So I took a mug, filled it with water, nuked in the microwave for 4mins and then placed the vial in the water for about 5mins. It looked g2g. That was this morning, though. Wonder what it looks like now 13 hrs later. I'm still not home.

So I took a mug, filled it with water, nuked in the microwave for 4mins and then placed the vial in the water for about 5mins. It looked g2g. That was this morning, though. Wonder what it looks like now 13 hrs later. I'm still not home.
Because suspension never fully dissolves.

If its tne in oil, it'll crash no matter what you do unless you refilter it at this point and I dunno how to do that.

Suspension = suspended in water

Solution = dissolved in oil

If it's suspension then it is meant to be shaken thoroughly to evenly distribute the powder inside the vial..then drawn out into your syringe. Don't heat it at all.

If it smells like Guaiciol then it's a solution. If it's crashing then it needs to be sat on a stove top and slowly heated till dissolved.

Do not draw hot oil into your syringe because it will throw off your dosing (hot oil expands.. ALOT). WAIT till the vial is room temperature again then draw and pin. It takes quite a bit of heat to dissolve Test No Ester.. it has one of the higher melting points compared to most compounds.

If it keeps crashing - then not enough solvents were used or you've got it sitting some place too cold.

This guaiac that I keep hearing about lately. This stuff is like poison to the human body, yes? We really shouldn't be injecting this?

It's a super solvent made from tree sap..

I haven't read about toxicity levels. But.. I know the shit will stink up your whole damn bathroom.

Imagine making 500mL of it... GAG...

This guaiac that I keep hearing about lately. This stuff is like poison to the human body, yes? We really shouldn't be injecting this?

Yes every shot takes one year off your life

One use is as an expectorant in cold medicine. So it must not be too toxic in small amounts

It's a super solvent made from tree sap..

I haven't read about toxicity levels. But.. I know the shit will stink up your whole damn bathroom.

Imagine making 500mL of it... GAG...

Yes, my whole entire bathroom and bedroom stink. I sometimes smell of it.

Back