• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Female newbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forum!

Welcome, hope you stick around, lots of good info here...

I signed up a few weeks ago but this is my first official post. Completely new to steroids, have done some research here and there but never took the plunge, I'm here to explore the idea of starting anavar :)
. Nice to see new females , welcome , good luck ... Stay out of the pit and watch out for Bombr2 !!!! JK good guys here .

Welcome watch out for @Sumner too

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

some info, no!?

I know that should not be asking to women but without
height
bf%
and above all, your goal
it will be very difficult to give you any type of advice

some info, no!?

I know that should not be asking to women but without
height
bf%
and above all, your goal
it will be very difficult to give you any type of advice
Agree.Or better to start a log with the pics

MA=any welcomes to ASF.. Best place to learn.

Hi all, I'll post some pics this week, here's some info:
5'7"
145-150 lbs (I just got back from a two week vacation with no diet/exercise, but it's usually within this range)
BF 21-22%

I've been lifting for a little over a year now, this my split:
Back and biceps:
Bicep curls 3 x 25 (15 lb)
Bent over row 3 x 18 (40)
Reverse flies 4 x 15 (12.5)
Assisted pull up 4 x 15 (80)
ISO lateral row 4 x 15 (35 each side)
Lateral pull down 4 x 12 (80)
Rope pull back for rear delts 4 x 12 (40)

Lower 1:
Curtsy lunge 4 x 30 each side on smith machine (95)
Leg press 5 x 10 (machine +270)
Hip thrusts 5 x 12 (165)
RDL 4 x 20 (50)
Sumo RDL 4 x 12 (95)
Leg extensions 3 x 20 (75)
Seated leg curl 5 x 20 (55)

Shoulders and triceps:
Front raise 2 x 20 (10) and 2 x 15 (12.5)
Lateral raise 2 x 20 (10) and 2 x 15 (12.5)
Cable front raise 4 x 15 (25)
Rear delt fly 4 x 20 (12.5)
Around the world SS with shoulder press 4 x 12 (10)
Tricep extensions 4 x 20 (20)
Rope pull back for rear delts 4 x 12 (40)

Lower 2:
Walking lunges 4 x 25 (17.5 dumbbells)
Glute press don 4 x 15 each leg (95)
Hip abduction 5 x 12 (270)
Hip adduction 5 x 12 (200)
Hip thrusts w/ 3 second hold 5 x 15 (135)
Back extensions 3 x 25 (25)
Leg extensions 3 x 20 (75)

I attached the one picture I had on my phone, I'll take some better ones eventually. Basically I'm looking to lean out everywhere and really build my lower body. I'm thinking about doing 20 mg anavar a day (10 in the morning, 10 at night). I'm currently bulking but I'm wondering how steroids play into a proper bulk and cut, or if I should just cut while on anavar. I was considering doing a cycle while bulking and then another one during my cut to maintain muscle mass. Thanks guys!

Attachments

• IMG_0120.jpg
    IMG_0120.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 103
I signed up a few weeks ago but this is my first official post. Completely new to steroids, have done some research here and there but never took the plunge, I'm here to explore the idea of starting anavar :)
Welcome to the forum...everyone is very helpful here.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

​Goodluck

Pics didn’t upload

So I've actually gained weight from vacation and an unsuccessful bulk... still have not tried any steroids. Going over my options..if anyone has suggestions please let me know. Considering var + clen. And I bought a new scale that says my bf is 25% which is far more believable than 20-22% (what the device at my gym indicated).

Attachments

• IMG_0485.jpg
    IMG_0485.jpg
    510 KB · Views: 71
So I gained weight since vaca and an unsuccessful bulk. BF is at 25% (it was 22% according to a device I used at my gym a few months ago, but 25% on my new scale is far more believable). Haven't started any steroids yet, still going over my options. I'm considering a clen and var cycle, if anyone has suggestions feel free to chime in.

Attachments

• IMG_0485.jpg
    IMG_0485.jpg
    510 KB · Views: 70
So I've actually gained weight from vacation and an unsuccessful bulk... still have not tried any steroids. Going over my options..if anyone has suggestions please let me know. Considering var + clen. And I bought a new scale that says my bf is 25% which is far more believable than 20-22% (what the device at my gym indicated).

Welcome! I’m new too!
My advice would to get a more accurate reading of you bf% I wouldn’t rely on those healthometer scales! Calipers, tape or if you are lucky enough to use hydrostatic!

If you don’t mind my asking how much higher were your macros for your bulk compared to your maintenance ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I gained weight since vaca and an unsuccessful bulk. BF is at 25% (it was 22% according to a device I used at my gym a few months ago, but 25% on my new scale is far more believable). Haven't started any steroids yet, still going over my options. I'm considering a clen and var cycle, if anyone has suggestions feel free to chime in.
I am following and will help as much as I can. I can see a sweet future sexy jacked Barbie in the future for you!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

To be honest I didn't calculate macros for a bulk, I just ate a bit more complex carbs and cut out cardio

Welcome!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back