• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New

jimmy14

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sorry if I didn't post here first I'm on a couple different forums my buddy said check this one out a lot of good guys and won't get wise ass answers if u ask question no questiokn is stupid I've been looking around it's crazy how much new stuff you can learn it's never ending always Sumin new coming out and guys do things different. Thanks for the welcome

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Welcome bro! It's nice to see some kind of activity in this section))) Tell us about your success, if possible?

Welcome to the forum!

Sorry if I didn't post here first I'm on a couple different forums my buddy said check this one out a lot of good guys and won't get wise ass answers if u ask question no questiokn is stupid I've been looking around it's crazy how much new stuff you can learn it's never ending always Sumin new coming out and guys do things different. Thanks for the welcome

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Welcome to the forum..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back