• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pharmamix 5

HumbleGreek

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's going on fam just ordered mix 5 three vials was thinking about running it at 200mg a week. I only say that low because this is my first cycle with test e 250. I'm open to all advise and opinions. Let me know your experience with this product. I also purchased some anastrozole and Clomid for pct. Thanks for checking in. ;)

First of all bro.. I'm a huge believer and supporter of Pharmacom, esp their orals and mix special lines.

With that said .. In looking at your statement "just ordered mix 5 three vials" and "this is my first cycle with test e 250"..
Pharma Mix 5 doesn't have Test E.. Here' are the ingredients:

• Trenbolone Base 25 mg/ml
  • Testosterone Base 50 mg/ml
  • Stanozolol Base

This product has all of your ingredients, no ester. That means you have to pin everyday with this product, as they're only active in your system for about 12-24 hrs.. These products are typically blasted on workout days only, 1-2 hr prior to workout.

Are you sure you didn't mean to order PharmaMix 6 (Test Enanthate, Tren Enanthate, & Drostanolone (aka Masteron) Enanthate) ???

And is this your first cycle?? Either way.. Please tell us your history .. along with more data about yourself ..(age.. weight .. experience..goals .. etc)

No matter what.. choosing to use Pharmacom products was a good choice on your part bro... They are some of the best products on the market.

What's going on fam just ordered mix 5 three vials was thinking about running it at 200mg a week. I only say that low because this is my first cycle with test e 250. I'm open to all advise and opinions. Let me know your experience with this product. I also purchased some anastrozole and Clomid for pct. Thanks for checking in. ;)

Last edited:
I am 5' 10" 215lbs 37yrs old my goal is to tone up. I bought 3 Pharmamix 5 vials I also bought 2 partax labs Test E to run with the mix 5. This is my first cycle and I was just going to run test to see how that went but after seeing reviews on the mix 5 I thought I'd give it a try. I didn't know you were supposed to run it everyday though. Thanks for checking in brotha.

I am 5' 10" 215lbs 37yrs old my goal is to tone up. I bought 3 Pharmamix 5 vials I also bought 2 partax labs Test E to run with the mix 5. This is my first cycle and I was just going to run test to see how that went but after seeing reviews on the mix 5 I thought I'd give it a try. I didn't know you were supposed to run it everyday though. Thanks for checking in brotha.

Badgas laid it out for you very well....

Mix 5 is a preworkout injectable.... I wouldn't recommends anyone on their first cycle to use bases as such.... Sounds like you have some test e handy so run your first cycle with just test... It's all you need... Save the mix 5 for a later cycle or next one down the road...

Back