Resisting Nut and The Tren Train

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
Results 361 to 366 of 366
  1. #361
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    tren2k14's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,344

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    75
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    395
    Thanked in
    276 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    Watch out for Jesus, he might steal all your heroin....Nice pic on your profile page ..
    Alright brother Iíll ask you nicely to stay out of this log unless you have something good to say or insightful information.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Supplying Best Quality HGH & Raws and Best Service
    Contact us: ironlion@keemail.me
    http://ironlion-lab.net/




    http://www.ironmagresearch.com
    http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Tren15 for 15% off

  2. #362
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,510

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    842
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    553
    Thanked in
    421 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by tren2k14 View Post
    Alright brother Iíll ask you nicely to stay out of this log unless you have something good to say or insightful information.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    👍👍 Thought the log section was open to anyone its not a sponsor subforum..but ill respect that....no problem
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE.

  3. #363
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    tren2k14's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,344

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    75
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    395
    Thanked in
    276 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    Thought the log section was open to anyone its not a sponsor subforum..but ill respect that....no problem
    Heís changing his whole life for the better doesnít need to be dragged down for no reason that is all.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Supplying Best Quality HGH & Raws and Best Service
    Contact us: ironlion@keemail.me
    http://ironlion-lab.net/




    http://www.ironmagresearch.com
    http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Tren15 for 15% off

  4. #364
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,510

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    842
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    553
    Thanked in
    421 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by tren2k14 View Post
    Heís changing his whole life for the better doesnít need to be dragged down for no reason that is all.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Was just giving him shit for the pic on his profile is all..I used to be a junkie myself so wasnt giving him shit about that, just the pic...my bad ...ill step away now
    Attached Images Attached Images
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE.

  5. #365
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    tren2k14's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,344

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    75
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    395
    Thanked in
    276 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    Was just giving him shit for the pic on his profile is all..I used to be a junkie myself so wasnt giving him shit about that, just the pic...my bad ...ill step away now
    Alright then just a misunderstanding I apologize.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Supplying Best Quality HGH & Raws and Best Service
    Contact us: ironlion@keemail.me
    http://ironlion-lab.net/




    http://www.ironmagresearch.com
    http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Tren15 for 15% off

  6. #366
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,510

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    842
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    553
    Thanked in
    421 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by tren2k14 View Post
    Alright then just a misunderstanding I apologize.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All good Brother...way to look out though....i see where you were coming from...no hard feelings.
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE.

Similar Threads

  1. Tren train bitches!!
    By Progress in forum The Pit
    Replies: 739
    Last Post: 11-25-2015, 12:13 PM
  2. When did everyone jump on the tren train?
    By Tmart in forum The Pit
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-19-2015, 11:53 PM
  3. Bailing off the Tren Train !
    By l69lou in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 11:45 AM
  4. So this must be the tren train
    By l69lou in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 06:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums