Resisting Nut and The Tren Train

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts
    Rep Points

Another great day yíall!

Hit a solid chest and Delt workout today, finished up with some core and cardio. Got an amazing pump in and was able to really focus on the movements. My chest was feeling real pumped after the first two workouts. Strength hasnít taken a loss at all on this cut really. Iíve been able to maintain strength while growing some and leaning out.

Tomorrow we rise and do this all over again. I was kicking myself in the ass this morning because I could have done more time with fasted cardio but I was hungry as I was still fasting.

Dialing back the intensity this week on the training. Been going pretty hard for a few weeks so itís nice to get in the gym and really get a good pump in and focus on the movements and form.

Will be doing daily weigh ins with the coach to see where we are at and if things need to be adjusted more. Also started the new increase in my Adex to .25mg 3 times a week to get that E2 in check. No other changes to AAS to report, 750mg Test E and 400mg DECA.

Time to go hit the shower and get some much needed rest. Tomorrow starts a new day and new goals.

Goals for the week are to continue with diet, fasted cardio and keep a positive mindset. I may experience set backs but NOTHING will stop me or get in my way of accomplishing my goals, NOTHING. This is my new life, much better than my old life of slamming dope and being a worthless human being. I have goals now and I will accomplish them. Then when I accomplish those goals, Iíll set some new ones.

I really appreciate all the support yíall. It keeps me motivated and allows me to have accountability in my training and life as a whole.

Yíall take it easy now! Have a great rest of your night.

Never give up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts
    Rep Points

Whatís up my people? This morning started off kinda rough, to be some what modest, had a serious case of mud butt. Was in the head for a solid hour. Just when I thought it was over, BOOM.

Anyways. Morning weight was 202.2. Weight is slowly changing. Iíve uploaded a dry morning picture! Abs are slowly coming in. They are also freakishly large hahah!

Anyways! Today is back and calves with cardio! Until then, Iím at work!

Yíall have a great day! IMG_1416.JPG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    347 Posts
    Rep Points

Yep, see more abs . . .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts
    Rep Points

Another day is in the books guys. Today has been a rough one, mentally speaking. We all have bad days every now and then. Today was one of those days. I didnít let that stop me from crushing it though! Got off work and hit the gym. Did some HIIT cardio that was intense as fuck but loved the end result.

Found out that I need to be stretching a lot more than I do. Iím going to see about getting a massage here in the next couple of weeks as well.

Still not feeling to well physically, my stomach and insides have been churning all day. Keeping hydrated and taking some Zofran and Imodium to help out.

Tomorrow is a new day though! Iím grateful for today and everything thatís happened. Just because life gets hard doesnít mean we give up. Fuck that. We keep pushing and moving forward!

I hope you all can find something to be grateful for today. Living in gratitude makes my life considerably better each and every day.

Good night all my brothers and sisters! Keep slaying it and putting one foot in front of the other!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts
    Rep Points

Good morning my brothers in Iron!!! Woke up this morning, gotta thank God for that one. Hit some HIIT this morning at the gym. KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK!

Weighed in this morning and weight was up a little bit so changes were made to the diet. Fucking scale. Iím visibly looking leaner but the scale is being a bitch. Thatís okay though! When shit gets hard, we donít give up, we fucking persevere! NEVER GIVE UP! Sometimes we face struggles in life but itís all about how we handle them when confronted. I wonít give up, Iíll never give up!

Today we have a light arm workout, some more cardio and core work! BUT FIRST!

We must prepare for the day. Itís meal prep time. Getting meals prepped for the day, as my boy GainTrain says, PROPER PREPARATION PREVENTS POOR PERFORMANCE!! Fail to plan, plan to fail.

Feeling much better mentally today. Got some slight PIP from the peanut butter DECA that I have but that ainít no thing.

STAY FOCUSED EVERYONE, DONT GIVE UP! NEVER GIVE UP! STRIVE FOR PERFECTION!

Time to get ready to slay the day! Yíall have a great day, if you donít, thatís your own fault.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    455 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ResistingNut View Post
    Good morning my brothers in Iron!!! Woke up this morning, gotta thank God for that one. Hit some HIIT this morning at the gym. KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK!

Weighed in this morning and weight was up a little bit so changes were made to the diet. Fucking scale. Iím visibly looking leaner but the scale is being a bitch. Thatís okay though! When shit gets hard, we donít give up, we fucking persevere! NEVER GIVE UP! Sometimes we face struggles in life but itís all about how we handle them when confronted. I wonít give up, Iíll never give up!

Today we have a light arm workout, some more cardio and core work! BUT FIRST!

We must prepare for the day. Itís meal prep time. Getting meals prepped for the day, as my boy GainTrain says, PROPER PREPARATION PREVENTS POOR PERFORMANCE!! Fail to plan, plan to fail.

Feeling much better mentally today. Got some slight PIP from the peanut butter DECA that I have but that ainít no thing.

STAY FOCUSED EVERYONE, DONT GIVE UP! NEVER GIVE UP! STRIVE FOR PERFECTION!

Time to get ready to slay the day! Yíall have a great day, if you donít, thatís your own fault.

You sure like copying my sayings dont you LOL 😁 BE ORIGINAL BRO..Its like everyday you just post the same thing as my log lol
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    You sure like copying my sayings dont you LOL
    Shhhhhh 🤫

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    455 Posts
    Rep Points

Shhhhhh 🤫

Dont be a biter man...do YOU...not trying to be mean but it makes you look fake bro...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts
    Rep Points

Dont be a biter man...do YOU
    Hahahahaha bro. You made my morning! Hope you have a great day today man. Get out there and slay it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    455 Posts
    Rep Points

Hahahahaha bro. You made my morning! Hope you have a great day today man. Get out there and slay it

You to bro...keep getting after it...but start speaking from your heart not just copy my log posts lol. Everything I say comes from within...not just to mimic someone else.....sorry again not trying to be rude i just see it everyday and I had to speak up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts
    Rep Points

Whats up Nut hows it going?
    You dont jump in the ring with ALI because you THINK u can box

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts
    Rep Points

Whatís going on yíall? This week has been insanely busy with work, lots of long days working many hours. Still training and dieting hard!

So whatís new? Coach is working on setting up a Keto diet plan and then itís on to the growing stage! Iíll be getting some caliper Test done to see where my body fat is at and then begin this Keto run. Iíve had GREAT success with Keto in the past and that was just me winging it and following some plan off the internet. I am looking forward to seeing what a plan set up by my coach has in store for me.

Iíve been reading this book, ďBetter Than SteroidsĒ, talks a lot about diet and nutrition. Itís a great read and I highly suggest picking it up if youíve never read it.

Iíll get back to logging my journey here and then once the Keto run starts, Iíll damn sure be keeping you guys posted.

Yíall have a great rest of your day. Itís a beautiful day here and Iím going to go meditate in the park. Practicing mindfulness is a huge part of my life and I havenít had much time to sit in quiet and focus this week so itís time to go get some of that in!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    455 Posts
    Rep Points

Watch out for Jesus, he might steal all your heroin....Nice pic on your profile page ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts
    Rep Points

Watch out for God, he might steal all your heroin....Nice pic on your profile page ..
    Iím not going to engage with you man. Iíve been clean now for a while and Iím incredibly grateful for that. My relationship with God is just that, mine. I hope you have a good rest of your day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    455 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím not going to engage with you man. Iíve been clean now for a while and Iím incredibly grateful for that. My relationship with God is just that, mine. I hope you have a good rest of your day.

I was referring your the picture on your profile page is all....take care bud
    Attached Images Attached Images