• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Resisting Nut and The Tren Train

IML Gear Cream!
Hit a solid arm workout tonight! Maximum pump in a short time. Rest between sets was very short and recovery time was very quick and minimal. I really don’t like training arms but once I am balls deep in it, I am focused and in the zone.

Followed up arms with some core work and then finished up with 20 minutes on the stair master.

Energy levels are up and strength is being maintained. Still losing some weight while growing a little bit adding some LBM. It’s hard to differentiate the numbers on the scale sometimes because I am growing a bit while in this cutting phase.

I got a 4 hand massage the other day which really helped loosen some things up and I’ve noticed a difference in the gym since getting some knots worked out. The guys who did my massage said “you’re really dense” gotta love what AAS does to those muscles.

Now it’s time to shower and hit the hay. We do it all over again tomorrow.

Y’all have a great rest of your night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back