• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cheapthreads ???

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who is cheapthreads and why is he mad at 45rpm ??? I already like the guy

Cheap is just being himself.

He was always cool to me, seems like a nice dude.

Cheapthreads is a good guy just gets pissed off evey once in a while

Ya he is, and is ASFs punching bag lol

Lol.... On ASF ok in real life you got no chance.

Proceed.

To the rest of you, you already no if it ain't right i will go off. Just be fare and follow the rules and will be good.

And if your a rep don't bash other labs.. Rap read the rules btw if gearchurch thought it was ok then why did he delete it? Oh cuz your such good friends i forgot..

It's all good ill do the mods job if they don't want to like i said whatever you them ill do it for half and my head would not get big..

I really miss the old-school mods they kept it real...

Cheapthreads out...

IML Gear Cream!

Proceed.

To the rest of you, you already no if it ain't right i will go off. Just be fare and follow the rules and will be good.

And if your a rep don't bash other labs.. Rap read the rules btw if gearchurch thought it was ok then why did he delete it? Oh cuz your such good friends i forgot..

It's all good ill do the mods job if they don't want to like i said whatever you them ill do it for half and my head would not get big..

Cheapthreads out...

LOL you are OK cheaps...everyone loves your posts :)

LOL- 45 rpm- Dont know cheap either- def has a beef with rotten and raptor- don't know nothing about it, so I don't care- Neutral - They are all ok with me
Who is cheapthreads and why is he mad at 45rpm ??? I already like the guy

Proceed.

Cheapthreads out...
Sorry buddy.

You're not doing my job at all.

Rap made a comment about GC being a former lab before he got all the info. He didn't bash them, he just stated they were whoever without knowing the facts. That's not considered bashing, that's just ignorance.

I have no problem with you. Never have. Still don't. Don't think I ever will but, you called Rap and JR scammers and I've not seen a single thing to make me believe that.

There were issues with the source they were with, yep. Guys missing packs for a while? Yep. As far as I'm aware though, everyone got their product. If they didn't, please pm me and let me know the facts.

Your ban, 45 took it as you threatening personal info. Me? I could have seen it either way but, I do believe you were making references to "The Book" referring to mental notes or, you'll remember. Either way, it wasn't my ban and nobody needs to defend 45.

I am say this though, Rap has a habit of beating a dead horse. We've seen it a million times. Kombat, Mish, You and a few others who slip my mind. It's childish, yep. But he's getting you to melt just like he wants you to so just stop playing into his hands.

Sorry buddy.

You're not doing my job at all.

Rap made a comment about GC being a former lab before he got all the info. He didn't bash them, he just stated they were whoever without knowing the facts. That's not considered bashing, that's just ignorance.

I have no problem with you. Never have. Still don't. Don't think I ever will but, you called Rap and JR scammers and I've not seen a single thing to make me believe that.

There were issues with the source they were with, yep. Guys missing packs for a while? Yep. As far as I'm aware though, everyone got their product. If they didn't, please pm me and let me know the facts.

Your ban, 45 took it as you threatening personal info. Me? I could have seen it either way but, I do believe you were making references to "The Book" referring to mental notes or, you'll remember. Either way, it wasn't my ban and nobody needs to defend 45.

I am say this though, Rap has a habit of beating a dead horse. We've seen it a million times. Kombat, Mish, You and a few others who slip my mind. It's childish, yep. But he's getting you to melt just like he wants you to so just stop playing into his hands.
Ya stop MELTING it's childish ......... 😳

Ya stop MELTING it's childish .........
Ha!

Don't even start Country Crock
18e7c44f2625055a40e81116f923fa35.jpg

Cheapthreads is an angry man with a little penis. He randomly gets mad at people for no reason. Im not a doctor but id say he is delusional /senile

Back