• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wife fucking hates me.

mass121

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, my damn wife knows I've been eating right/cut out sugars and hitting the gym and comes home with this shit. I stuck with my 1/3 cup of old fashion oats with 2 hard boiled eggs and a glass of water, but knowing these fuckers are in there, while in sugar withdraw is down right hateful. WTF!

Attachments

• 20171118_122734.jpg
    20171118_122734.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 201
Someone has to give you points by pressing the star to the right of the thanks and to the left of the report

I knew I should have gotten some donuts this morning! Made protein pancakes instead. Epic fail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go grab some mass be careful you may get a hand full of dick and extra glaze

rub your nuts on them, then tell your lady you added nuts

IML Gear Cream!
She doesn't hate you, she loves the shit out you.

Doing good. Just had a can of tuna with a can of red kiddney beans with chilli seasoning and a pinch of cheese and of course so good ol Frank's Red Hot.

These are good ideas but there are kids involved, and that is just wrong.
son - can I borrow the car dad
dad - no son its raining its not safe
son - fuck you dad I hate you
dad- no son fuck you and thats why I been rubbing my dick on your dounuts

at least youll have that in your pocket for a rainy day

son - can I borrow the car dad
dad - no son its raining its not safe
son - fuck you dad I hate you
dad- no son fuck you and thats why I been rubbing my dick on your dounuts

at least youll have that in your pocket for a rainy day

That would be a long wait. Their 4 and 2, and at that piont releaving my anal itch with their toothbrush will be implemented. If I don't just knock the shit out of them. Lol

Just eat her ass in the morning and it won't be hard to stick to a bb diet! That's what I do

So, my damn wife knows I've been eating right/cut out sugars and hitting the gym and comes home with this shit. I stuck with my 1/3 cup of old fashion oats with 2 hard boiled eggs and a glass of water, but knowing these fuckers are in there, while in sugar withdraw is down right hateful. WTF!
LOL... my wife and yours must be sisters. She does the exact same thing to me. Whenever she knows that I'm getting strict with my diet, she will bring home all the things that tempt me like coconut custard pie, maple walnut ice cream, and sometimes even white chocolate.

I usually turn the stuff down, but sometimes I do fall to temptation. I take it that your wife doesn't workout just like mine doesn't. So she cannot even relate to puting in hard work at the gym

My lady made cube steak... didn’t put flour on it. I had a ham sandwich then threw out the frying pan. Didn’t even use any oil to fry it .

My lady made cube steak... didn’t put flour on it. I had a ham sandwich then threw out the frying pan. Didn’t even use any oil to fry it .

I had some gluten free pizza with pesto, basil, mozzarella, chicken, red onion then topped with Asiago cheese. Was quite amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ham sandwich with some vintners . Vintners are like flaming hots but hotter . It’s a Chicago brand

I think the wife's trolling you brother...she knows you are cutting and just wants to give you a good tease! Maybe your next cheat day eat the whole damn box of 'em :)

LOL... my wife and yours must be sisters. She does the exact same thing to me. Whenever she knows that I'm getting strict with my diet, she will bring home all the things that tempt me like coconut custard pie, maple walnut ice cream, and sometimes even white chocolate.

I usually turn the stuff down, but sometimes I do fall to temptation. I take it that your wife doesn't workout just like mine doesn't. So she cannot even relate to puting in hard work at the gym

Spot on brother, spot on.

Try having one that bakes good shit all the time. She's stepping it up because she can see I'm losing weight.

Man that shit is fucked up guys. I would be so pissed if my woman did that shit to me. Really not cool in my book

Try having one that bakes good shit all the time. She's stepping it up because she can see I'm losing weight.

She's a baker, and she LOVES the carbs. I'm talking 80% each meal carbs. She's always baking double fudge brownies, cake, and pies, if she doesn't make it she brings home the premade crap from walmart or krogers.
SMH
Temptation is a constant battle in my house.

She's a baker, and she LOVES the carbs. I'm talking 80% each meal carbs. She's always baking double fudge brownies, cake, and pies, if she doesn't make it she brings home the premade crap from walmart or krogers.
SMH
Temptation is a constant battle in my house.

Now that's one sweet wife you got there and she knows what buttons to push lol.

Back