• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TD from fave beer contest

Durro

At The Lab
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m a little late posting this. Thx for the contest Basicstero. And Dannie doing a great job
202dc3c5f072482074a70991b074b476.jpg
it ain’t easy. Communication was great and came in as expected across the way. The best boxes and labels, they even come with leaflet with great info. I have used Pharmacom before and got great results but never tried Tren Ace from them. Again thx Basicstero and Dannie.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Fire in a bottle my friend.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Nice TD for the WEAKEST favorite beer ever. Seriously, that shit isn't even beer.

Lagunitas or GTFO.

I’m a little late posting this. Thx for the contest Basicstero. And Dannie doing a great job
202dc3c5f072482074a70991b074b476.jpg
it ain’t easy. Communication was great and came in as expected across the way. The best boxes and labels, they even come with leaflet with great info. I have used Pharmacom before and got great results but never tried Tren Ace from them. Again thx Basicstero and Dannie.

Sent from The Iron Pile
So what was the beer 🍻??? I missed it .. I think I said Summer Shanty

So what was the beer ??? I missed it .. I think I said Summer Shanty

The Silver Bullet, Coors Light was one of the top three. I wasn’t a beer taster I was a beer drinker so whatever beer I got my hands on was good enough for me.

Sent from The Iron Pile

The Silver Bullet, Coors Light was one of the top three. I wasn’t a beer taster I was a beer drinker so whatever beer I got my hands on was good enough for me.

Sent from The Iron Pile
ok so you just guessed his favorite beer and he sent you a couple vials of Tren ??? That's pretty cool , they should do more stuff like that , it's good for business , I am sure u will let us know how u liked the Tren ?

ok so you just guessed his favorite beer and he sent you a couple vials of Tren ??? That's pretty cool , they should do more stuff like that , it's good for business , I am sure u will let us know how u liked the Tren ?

Yes solid sponsors do some sort of contest all the time. I wanted to start right away but being around the family for the holidays I don’t want to be a different person. Tren makes me more intense. I will give a review soon.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Back