• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Cheapthreads Share your ear knowledge

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Since you are a midwest no info bumpkin i wont shit one you to much.

but if you are going to claim you know shit from apple butter i want to know what you know about shops, cutting raws, Purity of raws, UGL business, and more importantly your long term research. Explain how you have worked with raws suppliers, had said powders teated, or even knowing the different betweeen drugs.

Your are a a part time no learning faget. I will keep my mouth shut while you post if you can explain how you know the legit trade.

if your cant then just keep Washing dishes at Dennys.

here is one more point to call you retard..... give us the cas# on DHB. Ifyou at least research that then you can be hear and your gross wife can stop selling shit on craigslist to pay for your electric bills and maybe food stamps

Women are confused with the holidays... buy food for thanksgiving with the food stamps or sell em for Black Friday...
i agree cheapthreads seems to talk mad shit with no proof of anything he claims or he’ll reassure you he has proof but can’t find the source

You are probably correct.... the only time he posts every 6 months is when the Dennys he works at has decent wifi

Subbed for melts :coffee:

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Come on you guys are savages lol. Cheaps is easiest to pick on because he's so sensitive.

Cheap is like that old guy that busts your balls at work but the minute you do it to him he hates you ,tells a supervisor and talks mad shit to everyone about you .

McDonald’s should say every item on their menu is a free colon cleanse

Back