• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sylvester Stallone Accused of Sexually Assaulting a Teen in 1986

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
SYLVESTER STALLONE ACCUSED OF SEXUALLY ASSAULTING A TEEN IN 1986

Sylvester Stallone has denied allegations that he and his bodyguard sexually assaulted a 16-year-old fan and then threatened to “beat her head in” if she spoke up about it.

The Mail Online has published what it says is a police report dating from 1986, which detailed the allegations.

Stallone’s spokesperson called the accusations “ridiculous.”

“This is a ridiculous, categorically false story,” Michelle Bega, the actor’s rep said in a statement to the Hollywood Reporter. “No one was ever aware of this story until it was published today, including Mr. Stallone. At no time was Mr. Stallone ever contacted by any authorities or anyone else regarding this matter.”

The incident is said to have occurred at the Las Vegas Hilton in 1986, while Stallone was promoting his film Over the Top. According to the police report, the teen was given a key to a hotel room by the actor’s bodyguard, Michael De Luca, after she asked Stallone for an autograph.

After having sex with Stallone, the girl claimed the actor “forced” her to have oral sex with De Luca. The bodyguard was said to have been waiting in the bathroom until Stallone brought him out. After performing oral sex on De Luca, the teen claims he penetrated her while she was made to perform oral sex on Stallone

The girl said there was no physical force involved in the incident, but she felt “intimidated” into having sex with the pair. “She became very uncomfortable with the situation. She states she did not want to have any type of sexual contact with the bodyguard, but felt she had no choice in the matter,” the report said.

While the teen was getting dressed, “Stallone made the comment that they were both married men and that she could not tell anybody about the incident and if she did, that they would have to beat her head in,” according to the report.

Police said that the woman was “extremely emotional” during their interview with her and had “difficulty in relating her thoughts.”

She decided not to pursue charges against Stallone and De Luca because she felt “humiliated and ashamed” by the incident, the report said.

Retired detective sergeant John Samolovitich, head of Las Vegas police force’s sexual assault unit at the time, confirmed to the Mail that they had obtained a “true” copy of the report.

De Luca died in a 2013 police shooting in California.

Attachments

• stallone-1-759x419.jpg
    stallone-1-759x419.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 80
Yeah he sexually assaulted me in 86 too. Where do I pick up my money?

Not surprising....all these actors, politicians, athletes etc.... have power / control issues. My whole problem with all of this is why take 10 - 30 years for these accusers to come out?? They are fuckheads in their own right.

Not surprising....all these actors, politicians, athletes etc.... have power / control issues. My whole problem with all of this is why take 10 - 30 years for these accusers to come out?? They are fuckheads in their own right.

She reported it right away and was apparently intimidated into not pursuing it, Told by the cops that Stallone was powerful and had money and could destroy her life. Retired detective sergeant John Samolovitich, head of Las Vegas police force’s sexual assault unit at the time, confirmed to the Mail that they had obtained a “true” copy of the report.

I always thought he was a good guy and someone to look up to. What a fucked up world it is. Humanity is a disease. You probably walk by rapists and pedos every wal mart excursion.

She reported it right away and was apparently intimidated into not pursuing it, Told by the cops that Stallone was powerful and had money and could destroy her life. Retired detective sergeant John Samolovitich, head of Las Vegas police force’s sexual assault unit at the time, confirmed to the Mail that they had obtained a “true” copy of the report.

My comment was not necessarily specific to this case.

And to clarify, any man that does this in any form, at any time is disgusting at the very least. And should be prosecuted for it.

However, I do have an issue with many of these people, women and men, coming out and accusing years later. IMO they did not accuse when the event occurred because if would have cost them $$$$$$$$$$$$$. You can ALWAYS find another career. I am sure many of us on this board alone have had career re-sets. It's no big deal.

If it happened that way, I wonder if she even said she didn't want to suck Delucas dick, or do a 3 way with them? If I had some young slut that didn't even know me but wanted to have sex just because I was famous I would assume that she would be into just about anything when it came to sexual immorality. 1986 is about right for that, I remember and knew girls like that, and it didn't have to be with a star. It's very sad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

She was a consenting adult who was given a room key....enough said. The rest is he said, she said.

Why the fuck is it always, your guilty until you prove your innocent??? This was her version. Lots of stupid whores like this have regret (same on every college campus the morning after drinking and fuck fest activities). Kinda like buyers remorse. So they make up a story. Also, tons of secondary gain too as motivation to create a half truth.

How the fuck can anyone defend themselves about something that happened 30 years ago? I can't remember why I walked into the kitchen sometimes. SMH

She was a consenting adult who was given a room key....enough said. The rest is he said, she said.

Why the fuck is it always, your guilty until you prove your innocent??? This was her version. Lots of stupid whores like this have regret (same on every college campus the morning after drinking and fuck fest activities). Kinda like buyers remorse. So they make up a story. Also, tons of secondary gain too as motivation to create a half truth.

How the fuck can anyone defend themselves about something that happened 30 years ago? I can't remember why I walked into the kitchen sometimes. SMH
She was 16, hardly an adult and after reading the report he did take advantage of her naivete.

The bodyguard asked her how she would respond if Stallone made a pass at her. She responded that she would make a pass back at him, which is when he gave her the room key and she headed upstairs to the room and willingly, probably eagerly, engaged in sex with Stallone.

When the bodyguard joined in, she said she was not forced but felt intimidated to do both of them.

That's pretty weak to claim "sexual assault."

16 is the age of consent in Nevada.

She knew exactly what she wanted going up to Stallone's room.

Stallone denies any of it happened at all.

I don't give two shits about her claim nor do I believe for one second she was "assaulted" in any way shape or form.

All she's looking for is money....money to shut up about it. I hope Rambo doesn't give her one red cent.

Back