• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

All the CCW folks:

Get Shredded!
It's the law of reciprocity.
California is the most amazing state....and the most fucked up.
Like an incredibly beautiful woman who makes you want to gouge your own eyes out.

I think people should arm themselves. Even more so in the current world we live in. However, as a friend of mine always says, you gotta train with your gun of choice. Without training the gun is useless. Not too long ago I got my CC permit and attended a few local training schools. I must say, the training helped me a lot. I can actually hit what I'm aiming at now. Getting faster at drawing too.

It's the law of reciprocity.
California is the most amazing state....and the most fucked up.
Like an incredibly beautiful woman who makes you want to gouge your own eyes out.

Thank you liberals...

I think people should arm themselves. Even more so in the current world we live in. However, as a friend of mine always says, you gotta train with your gun of choice. Without training the gun is useless. Not too long ago I got my CC permit and attended a few local training schools. I must say, the training helped me a lot. I can actually hit what I'm aiming at now. Getting faster at drawing too.
Idiots that carry knives for "defense" should take this advice and apply it.
pretty much no one gets edged weapons training and knife fighting is seriously nasty business.

I like my Kahr PM9. It's subcompact, fits me well, and I'm really good with it. I use one extended 7 round mag and a second 6 round with a Pierce grip. Without the Pierce grip and the pinky finger placement I can't shoot for shit. I need to just buy a second larger mag.

I also own in subcompacts a Walther PPKS, Ruger LC 9, taurus 38 revolver, S&W 38 special that my fiancee uses, and some other piece of Brazilian shit that I got for pretty much free. PPKS is the single most unreliable POS I've ever owned, LC 9 is the crappiest trigger pull I've ever shot, and I prefer a semi auto to a revolver.

The deal with Kahr is you have to break them in. When mine was new it was the most jamming unreliable POS I ever shot. After about 300 rounds it started shooting like butter. Not a jam since. I keep mine extremely clean though. It sticks a little when chambering a round if it's super dirty. It's definitely not a 1911 lol

You cant limp wrist them. Other than that they are good guns. I have 2 of them and I love them.

For CCW I carry a Springfield XDS .40 with the extended mag for a slightly longer and better grip paired with alien gear conceal holster. Very comfortable and plenty of knock down power.

For CCW I carry a Springfield XDS .40 with the extended mag for a slightly longer and better grip paired with alien gear conceal holster. Very comfortable and plenty of knock down power.

this man knows.

IML Gear Cream!
On a side note which blows my mind a little bit, my state this year dropped ccw permit requirements completely. If you can legally own it, you can conceal and carry.. I carry nearly everyday at some point but not only did I get my permit years ago, I had plenty of training in the military.

I know several idiots who now carry just because they can who have no damn idea about even basic safety. It's a tad scary when I think of the masses I don't know personally in the same classification running around.

Did nobody mention the glock 30 or 31 yet? .45 power, tritium sights not those cheap plastic day glo ones like the xds. The 30 is still plenty concealable with 10+1 and the 31 is a slimmer lighter pistol with 6+1.

I carry a full-size kimber 1911 10 round polymer frame . They don’t make them anymore but i have carried it for about 15 years. It fits well in the small of my back. I also carry a sig P238 in my back pocket as a back up gun.

The biggest thing about carrying a gun is practice enough to be able to use it when u need to.

Did nobody mention the glock 30 or 31 yet? .45 power, tritium sights not those cheap plastic day glo ones like the xds. The 30 is still plenty concealable with 10+1 and the 31 is a slimmer lighter pistol with 6+1.
i carry the glock33 it is 357sig which is a necked down 40 supposedly with similar ballistics as a 357!magnum out of a semi auto frame . It has a shit ton of recoil out of the small gun and damn near deafening without hearing protection.

Glock 36. The single stack makes for a slim and easy to carry unit. And if you can’t get the job done with 6 rounds of .45, pick a new hobby. This is my go to nearly every day.

The GLOCK 43 is also a strong applicant. Same capacity but a smaller lighter (albeit faster) bullet.

I’m a Glock fan.

Glock 36. The single stack makes for a slim and easy to carry unit. And if you can’t get the job done with 6 rounds of .45, pick a new hobby. This is my go to nearly every day.

The GLOCK 43 is also a strong applicant. Same capacity but a smaller lighter (albeit faster) bullet.

I’m a Glock fan.

36...that’s the one I meant when I said 31. I like 45 acp. Going to be getting my armed security papers soon to get into vip protection and maybe get paid more at my current weekend spot. Gotta be concealable and 45...I kinda like the sw shield but the glocks fit my hand like a glove and like the way they shoot. I was thinking of still going with the 30 as it’s not too bulky really. Still got a little time to decide.

M&P shield .45 for conceal, FNX .45 for capacity of I'm not to concerned with concealing.

With all the crazy shit going on these days, I’m looking into CCW. What handgun do you prefer, carry, and why?
Depends on the Season....my 2 favs are the Glock 42 and S&W M&P .45...and for wet work, my Spyderco Military..
1f97757ea072be4e72887bfc21d491c7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back