• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

BOGNERROCKER's LOG phase 2

Pretty much tripled my sodium and little more then double my water intake about 2.5 gallons over a day
And got veiny af and looked dryer than normal but it wasn’t sustainable for very long

Still on cruise 300mg on 6th week of cruise Now
Day and a half before you stop water no sodium in meals. Up the water for a couple days over time so like, 1gal, 1.5, 2, 2 then stop it on the last day at 2 gallon around 9pm. Next morning reintroduce sodium with no water still.

Water follows sodium so when you flush all the sodium and water out it'll take it from under the skin.

When you add sodium in with carbs and no water, since you'll be depleted from no carbs leading into that, the sodium will force any fluid (glycogen) into the muscle.

That's simple terms. It's hard to nail it and hard to see if you're not very lean.

Thanks for this man! I will go try the egg whites ASAP!!! And I may do a big thing of tuna and add light mayo or something then seperate in containers good ideas!!! Thanks again!

All Whites are the shit! bc123jm got me on to this a long time ago, my favorite after workout meal now is cups of All Whites and a can of pineapple, I drink 2 cups sometime during the day with Rice Chex, I am about to add Cod to my diet, but regarding the All Whites, not going to lie, they are NASTY! just make sure they are cold as fuck, and guzzle fast, bc told me I could try adding sugar free/fat free chocolate syrup and yea it makes it taste way better, but that fucked with my mind lol, I knew I was drinking chocolate eggs! so I ditched that idea, but yea definitely made them taste a lot better.

Hope this help buddy, take care and you are looking good, definitely making progress.

I used to drink the whites too but I could only take the taste and texture mixed with chocolate milk and since then I have really reduced milk consumption so I skip the whites... Maybe I will give them a try again with out choco milk?

Not much more changes just yet and I ain’t good enough for stage man lol that’s out of my league
What about powerlifting? Think you can move heavy ass weight?

Not much more changes just yet and I ain’t good enough for stage man lol that’s out of my league
WAY too early to say that.

You've got some size. Cut down to single digits and make a realistic assessment of your structure and weak points and start hammering away at weak points as you add size without adding too much fat.

You're the perfect height and structure for a bodybuilder, you just need to strip the fat to see what you have hiding under there and then make some decisions about what to change.

I used to drink the whites too but I could only take the taste and texture mixed with chocolate milk and since then I have really reduced milk consumption so I skip the whites... Maybe I will give them a try again with out choco milk?

eggwhites dont taste bad at all .

i add oats and half scoop of whey chocolate protein for a lil flavor.

My one year old drinks them plain with no flavoring, so . . .

Anyway, you do not need much. Less then one ounce of low fat chocolate milk in 16 ounces of egg whites will fool you into thinking you are drinking chocolate milk. No need for several ounces. Since the egg whites themselves have no taste, they take on the taste of whatever you put in them, even if it is just a tiny, little bit.

I drank them non stop the last year but, they started giving me horrible gas so I dropped them for a while.

IML Gear Cream!
What's a little horrible gas? A small price to pay for the body of a Greek god statue! :D

I drank them non stop the last year but, they started giving me horrible gas so I dropped them for a while.

What's a little horrible gas? A small price to pay for the body of a Greek god statue! :D

I used to tell my buddies, "that's the smell of muscle being made!" :D

2 years..
Kinda wanna try HGH but idk if it’s all it’s hyped to be

c1cd12e5f0924ce7551f2cab0cb671cb.jpg

98cdd410ea81bd1a41f60e6759da4331.jpg

Did you ever come off?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Just blast/cruise
Haven’t ran anymore then two inject compounds at a time then I’ll cruise for few months
Tried some orals here n there but they run me down pretty fast so I don’t do them often

2 years..
Kinda wanna try HGH but idk if it’s all it’s hyped to be

c1cd12e5f0924ce7551f2cab0cb671cb.jpg

98cdd410ea81bd1a41f60e6759da4331.jpg
Yes. It's worth the money if you can afford to run it long term (also considering your body type) which, it's pretty affordable considering the quality and price that some of our sponsors here offer.

You've come a long ass way brother.

Your physique obviously but, you're attitude and mindset have progressed a ton as well.

Great work.

Yes. It's worth the money if you can afford to run it long term (also considering your body type) which, it's pretty affordable considering the quality and price that some of our sponsors here offer.

You've come a long ass way brother.

Your physique obviously but, you're attitude and mindset have progressed a ton as well.

Great work.

Thanks man, My biggest concern Now is all the things I hear about fake HGH, or how the good generics are 191aa and the bad HGH in labs is 192aa and does more negative then good?

Idk who to trust or where to really get decent HGH for DECENT price 🤷🏼*♂️

Get Shredded!
Thanks man, My biggest concern Now is all the things I hear about fake HGH, or how the good generics are 191aa and the bad HGH in labs is 192aa and does more negative then good?

Back to the drawing board like a damn noobie. I feel ya on that. Just to get a couple fake kits or under dosed kits off tbr bat can set ya back like 4 bills. It would suck.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Gotta ask

191 and 192aa are just different amino acid profiles. Most people respond to the 191 chain.

Fakes. They're out there but I haven't had fake gh in over a year. Iron lion, provider, pharmacom, psl, z. I have used and tested all of those in the past and each one has shown good results on blood work.

Gotta ask

191 and 192aa are just different amino acid profiles. Most people respond to the 191 chain.

Fakes. They're out there but I haven't had fake gh in over a year. Iron lion, provider, pharmacom, psl, z. I have used and tested all of those in the past and each one has shown good results on blood work.

Good info to know!!! I will prob hit you up soon may have some more questions. If it’s no trouble?

Just saw this since I’ve been away for a while
SICK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoulder night,
Blend of mast/tren/prop 80mg each
1cc EOD
Still not impressed with tren and it’s sides but just wanted to try this little blend for bit.

c9c986bd9f25840d53250aa4f6f271b7.jpg

caea4b10c1b959435cdcb29a84022c18.jpg

Shoulder night,
Blend of mast/tren/prop 80mg each
1cc EOD
Still not impressed with tren and it’s sides but just wanted to try this little blend for bit.

c9c986bd9f25840d53250aa4f6f271b7.jpg

caea4b10c1b959435cdcb29a84022c18.jpg

Wtf...who are you? That cant be the same Bog from awhile ago...holy shit bro, nice work. I am impressed

Nice transformation Bogs so keep going as you are on the right track.

Back