• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

BOGNERROCKER's LOG phase 2

IML Gear Cream!
Subbed! I've been away for far too long.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Nice meal prep
Getting some food together to start the week

cf11df1da042f137abf83694b47f64ac.jpg

Shoulder night,
Blend of mast/tren/prop 80mg each
1cc EOD
Still not impressed with tren and it’s sides but just wanted to try this little blend for bit.

c9c986bd9f25840d53250aa4f6f271b7.jpg

caea4b10c1b959435cdcb29a84022c18.jpg
80mgs each? Ok, that's strange.
Gotta ask who? If you don't mind...

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Still at it, just test and dbol currently
Started drinking lots of egg whites as some of you have suggested in past, gagged at first but now I like it better then iso shakes throughout the day.

Hope all of you had great thanksgiving!!!!!

eb8070e857dc9121a9721e67f29669dd.jpg

Started drinking lots of egg whites as some of you have suggested in past, gagged at first but now I like it better then iso shakes throughout the day.

Man you probly don't remember me around when you first got started here at asf.But congrats you have come a long way and the best part you are still at it.Bodybuilding is a lifestyle that I my self am learning again how to live.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Man you probly don't remember me around when you first got started here at asf.But congrats you have come a long way and the best part you are still at it.Bodybuilding is a lifestyle that I my self am learning again how to live.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Yeah idk man I remember most from the start unless you changed name?

I use the Costco ones and drink them straight up. It's pure protein and if they're cold, straight from fridge, it's honestly not bad at all. 50g animal.protein like that!

Welcome back Bogs...wondered where you went all this time. Hope 2019 is a magical year for you big guy!

whats boring about it? think you can't make progress on cruise?

whats boring about it? think you can't make progress on cruise?

I know gains can be made gear or no gear cruise or blast, it’s just more motivating when on blast. Sex drive is better I tend to push much harder and enjoy it more. don’t think I really have genetics for anything insane looking still enjoy lifting though. Mainly I’m just focusing on getting blood levels corrected while on cruise before anything else been feeling shitty.

I know gains can be made gear or no gear cruise or blast, it’s just more motivating when on blast. Sex drive is better I tend to push much harder and enjoy it more. don’t think I really have genetics for anything insane looking still enjoy lifting though. Mainly I’m just focusing on getting blood levels corrected while on cruise before anything else been feeling shitty.

You certainly look a hell of a lot better than you were a few years ago judging from the before and after pics. Maybe dabble in powerlifting?

Back