• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BOGNERROCKER's LOG phase 2

IML Gear Cream!
Holy shit been awhile since I been on here!
Still at it super busy still taking NASM personal trainer courses, work, fam lots shit has been going on

Currently staying around 3000 cals daily
40/40/20

Tren ace 450 mg week
Test E 500mg
Proviron 50mg daily
HCG 250 ius 2 weekly

Hmm think that’s bout it for now may add some GW 501516 tren has me fatigued as fuck in training but pushing through. Sides are there but MILD. Hardly any night sweats. Ha! blood pressure started gettin little too high so I started some LOW lisinipril.

Supps lots protein iso
Fish oil
Coq10
Probiotic
Multi

Sorry guys just been super busy

Oh and FUCK HUGHJASSOL

8b433e144172f7e6090c8d22ec16a3ef.jpg

Last edited:
Where you been hiding all this time big guy? Welcome back and yes life can be like a rabbit hole alright lol. Looking thick and solid and I can tell you are still gunning for Hugh Jassol...you still got a long way to catch up to him haha.

Looks like a nice gym btw...I'd be right at home in that place :)

Where you been hiding all this time big guy? Welcome back and yes life can be like a rabbit hole alright lol. Looking thick and solid and I can tell you are still gunning for Hugh Jassol...you still got a long way to catch up to him haha.

Looks like a nice gym btw...I'd be right at home in that place :)

Yes sir life gets crazy! Lol
No doubt!
Hope you have a great weekend bro!

Holy shit been awhile since I been on here!
Still at it super busy still taking NASM personal trainer courses, work, fam lots shit has been going on

Currently staying around 3000 cals daily
40/40/20

Tren ace 450 mg week
Test E 500mg
Proviron 50mg daily
HCG 250 ius 2 weekly

Hmm think that’s bout it for now may add some GW 501516 tren has me fatigued as fuck in training but pushing through. Sides are there but MILD. Hardly any night sweats. Ha! blood pressure started gettin little too high so I started some LOW lisinipril.

Supps lots protein iso
Fish oil
Coq10
Probiotic
Multi

Sorry guys just been super busy

Oh and FUCK HUGHJASSOL

8b433e144172f7e6090c8d22ec16a3ef.jpg
Welcome back bro!!
How's the NASM training courses? I'm looking at doing it myself.
Who's gear are you running if you don't mind me asking?
450mgs of tren and almost no sides? Sweet!!! Sounds like a good sweet spot for you.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Welcome back bro!!
How's the NASM training courses? I'm looking at doing it myself.
Who's gear are you running if you don't mind me asking?
450mgs of tren and almost no sides? Sweet!!! Sounds like a good sweet spot for you.

Dude the NASM courses are actually REALLY cool! It’s a lot harder and more detailed than I would’ve ever imagined but very cool stuff. They lean a lot on medical side of things when assessing clients they have you check blood pressure, posture issues, mobilization, balance, Medications and their class, chronic diseases just shit ton info. Basically they attempt to make it full proof so you could train anyone from competing power lifter to old ass wobbly senior or soccer mom in most efficient but safest manner to get them to THEIR goals ASAP etc.

And yeah the tren does come with sides but mainly just slight cough during pin, SUPER VIVID dreams, and lot of lethargy when training, mild insomnia BUT thank god no crazy night sweats lol

So you have finally started Tren! how long have you been on it? I love this shit but am saving all mine for next years blast, running different shit this time, matter of fact starting in about a week.

Welcome back dude

Dude the NASM courses are actually REALLY cool! It’s a lot harder and more detailed than I would’ve ever imagined but very cool stuff. They lean a lot on medical side of things when assessing clients they have you check blood pressure, posture issues, mobilization, balance, Medications and their class, chronic diseases just shit ton info. Basically they attempt to make it full proof so you could train anyone from competing power lifter to old ass wobbly senior or soccer mom in most efficient but safest manner to get them to THEIR goals ASAP etc.

And yeah the tren does come with sides but mainly just slight cough during pin, SUPER VIVID dreams, and lot of lethargy when training, mild insomnia BUT thank god no crazy night sweats lol
Damn that does sound really detailed, but it also sounds like it gives you the tools to do whatever you may want with training.
NASM is done from home, right?
I've been looking at a different company and it costs about $600. Is that comparable to what you're paying, if you don't mind me asking?
I'm not running any tren anytime soon. I'm working on "short fuse" issues without tren right now.
Keep me updated on how the NASM continues to go for you.

LOL

bacf0a122b961c8a5dc624ff6cfb9d6f--fitness-memes-fitness-motivation.jpg

Get Shredded!
Damn that does sound really detailed, but it also sounds like it gives you the tools to do whatever you may want with training.
NASM is done from home, right?
I've been looking at a different company and it costs about $600. Is that comparable to what you're paying, if you don't mind me asking?
I'm not running any tren anytime soon. I'm working on "short fuse" issues without tren right now.
Keep me updated on how the NASM continues to go for you.

Yeah definitely lots of info and that exactly right it makes it to where you can apply your training to ANY type of client. Which opens more doors of opportunity in my opinion. My course is like standard guided course and it’s around 900$
I just pay monthly.

And yeah I hear ya on short fuse! I have to really watch my self and try to just talk less!!
I just went off on dude at work last night for sayin something to me about steroids (in joking way) and had to apologize today. He’s just young and was playing and I went off on his ass lol

So you have finally started Tren! how long have you been on it? I love this shit but am saving all mine for next years blast, running different shit this time, matter of fact starting in about a week.

Welcome back dude

What’s up man!
Just on 3rd week Now.
Awesome what you gonna run?

Why'd you change your board name?!?!? Lmao

He is still a huge asshole though, and a strong one :p

(jk HJ you are one cool mofo still)

Yeah definitely lots of info and that exactly right it makes it to where you can apply your training to ANY type of client. Which opens more doors of opportunity in my opinion. My course is like standard guided course and it’s around 900$
I just pay monthly.

And yeah I hear ya on short fuse! I have to really watch my self and try to just talk less!!
I just went off on dude at work last night for sayin something to me about steroids (in joking way) and had to apologize today. He’s just young and was playing and I went off on his ass lol

Yeah I feel the same way and my Irish temper gets in the way sometimes too. Just be careful with tren as it can bite you when you least expect it. While I would be uncomfortable when asked about steroid use, I'd try hard to keep my cool as I feel steroid use is a personal thing and would not want to discuss it with people I do not trust 1000%. If that kid is a lifter maybe you can help him out with good training tips and advice.

What’s up man!
Just on 3rd week Now.
Awesome what you gonna run?

Well the plan is DHB/NPP 450mg per week and Test Cyp 200mg per week Arimidex on hand for estro) and finish up with some Anavar, blood was drawn Friday morning so I will see what is up before starting.

Well the plan is DHB/NPP 450mg per week and Test Cyp 200mg per week Arimidex on hand for estro) and finish up with some Anavar, blood was drawn Friday morning so I will see what is up before starting.
I like the sound of that run.

Not as bad as you!
You said it was time for the fat farm...
Dick lol

lol I once was at the fat farm but no longer!

You know what..... I gotta give you props Bog.

I remember when you first started coming around ASF. Between the attitude and how you looked, didn't have much hope honestly.

You proved me wrong on that. You have made some amazing progress man. Props to your hard work.

Keep grinding!

You know what..... I gotta give you props Bog.

I remember when you first started coming around ASF. Between the attitude and how you looked, didn't have much hope honestly.

You proved me wrong on that. You have made some amazing progress man. Props to your hard work.

Keep grinding!

Thanks Montego1 means a lot coming from you man! And ya Whole thing is humbling experience no doubt! but Im learning, all we can do

IML Gear Cream!
Kind of crappy comparison but the left is before and the right is tonight.

Trying to BRING OUT UPPER CHEST.
it’s coming along slowly! This has always been a shitty spot for me!

7a99249b88cd52ee6e61d9f8209372b8.jpg

Getting there BOG, I need to shed some of the winter fat now, been off during my knee surgery/recovery and let the diet slip around the holidays, hell all I did was play Assassin's Creed and Ghost Recon, but I am going to tighten shit up now because I started all my shit last Wednesday, so time to get serious lol.

Getting there BOG, I need to shed some of the winter fat now, been off during my knee surgery/recovery and let the diet slip around the holidays, hell all I did was play Assassin's Creed and Ghost Recon, but I am going to tighten shit up now because I started all my shit last Wednesday, so time to get serious lol.

Sorry to hear about injury man!!!! Crap, and shit man totally understandable to fall back a little it’s just life’s unexpected joys lol.
I didn’t know you played, is it Xbox ?
And yeah it’s odd on my upper chest I actually had to STOP incline press movements because front delts were taking over the movement so I’m actually seeing MORE progress from using standard press movements lots of flys and even working lower chest. Keeping delts more OUT of equation.

Sorry to hear about injury man!!!! Crap, and shit man totally understandable to fall back a little it’s just life’s unexpected joys lol.
I didn’t know you played, is it Xbox ?
And yeah it’s odd on my upper chest I actually had to STOP incline press movements because front delts were taking over the movement so I’m actually seeing MORE progress from using standard press movements lots of flys and even working lower chest. Keeping delts more OUT of equation.

I love incline and decline presses, I rarely do flat anymore, and I do most now with dumbbells, but I do barbell presses once in a while to switch shit up, I also had to focus on upper pecs but I think I got them now, also bigger arms, which I also think I got now lol, always had a pretty good sized back, I NEED to get rid of ALL mid section fat, then like Hugh I will look pretty fucking big/impressive.

Yes I play on Xbox, my Son and I just got the new Xbox One X, what a sweet machine, I also pre ordered the new God of War PS4 Pro and I will give my Son my PS4, he said he did not need the Pro.

Yea pretty much whatever bc123jm and some others in my thread said I needed to work on I took to heart and pounded the shit of it to make a change, I should start up a Game Plan 2.0 soon, it just sucks when you cannot lift to stay on point, the lifting really helps me stay on point.

So how are you liking the Tren?

So how are you liking the Tren?

Well for me looks like I’ll be using it for cutting in future because it fucking KILLS my appetite!! I have to force and remind myself to eat something CONSTANTLY!
But I’m certainly feeling strong and leaner no doubt.

I still kinda liked the NPP more THOUGH!

Well for me looks like I’ll be using it for cutting in future because it fucking KILLS my appetite!! I have to force and remind myself to eat something CONSTANTLY!
But I’m certainly feeling strong and leaner no doubt.

I still kinda liked the NPP more THOUGH!

Yea I cannot wait for the DHB and NPP to actually kick in for me to feel it, it will be 2 weeks on this coming up Wednesday.

Back