• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BOGNERROCKER's LOG phase 2

BOGNERrocker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
BEGINNING OF FIRST LOG

158826ad447bfba7d280a976b33bb321.jpg

TODAY

6c1ff8e6cda85060dac812d1f262ca7c.jpg

Figure I'll start 2nd year of gear use in new log start fresh.

Stats,
Height : 5'9"
Weight: 192lbs

Goal to gain muscle mass continuously with minimum fat gain.

Training split

Monday: back/bis
Tuesday: shoulders
Wednesday: off
Thursday: chest/tri
Friday: legs
Saturday: off
Sunday: repeat rotation

Gear history

Test and dbol
Test and npp
And tried anavar for short period.

Diet

I'll stay around 3000 calories
50/30/20
High protein
High fats
Lower carbs

And cardio when necessary

Nice transformation Bogs, and hope Phase 2 will really deliver the deal!

Looking great Bog. Made great progress since those early days. Clearly the good advice and info here has paid off!

BEGINNING OF FIRST LOG

158826ad447bfba7d280a976b33bb321.jpg

TODAY

6c1ff8e6cda85060dac812d1f262ca7c.jpg

Figure I'll start 2nd year of gear use in new log start fresh.

Stats,
Height : 5'9"
Weight: 192lbs

Training split

Monday: back/bis
Tuesday: shoulders
Wednesday: off
Thursday: chest/tri
Friday: legs
Saturday: off
Sunday: repeat rotation

Gear history

Test and dbol
Test and npp
And tried anavar for short period.

Diet

I'll stay around 3000 calories
50/30/20
High protein
High fats
Lower carbs

And cardio when necessary
Subbed! You got this! Your already a beast. Next step TITAN!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Subbed! You got this! Your already a beast. Next step TITAN!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Good to see you here as well...you are everywhere like me lmao.

Great job !! Looking solid .... Cardio is always needed , can NEVER be to lean and diced .. Looking forward to your next phase ..

IML Gear Cream!
Boggy bogs ....looking good awesome before and after. ...can't imagine what two years will take your physique to. Looking solid either way Bro, great transformation.... few melt downs from the meds along the way but no one's perfect. ...are you still taking the AD's or have you weaned off them yet? Serious question?

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

wow,,you def came a LONG way kid,,,, keep at it,,, very easy to become complacent ,, every day is a grind

Subd

wow,,you def came a LONG way kid,,,, keep at it,,, very easy to become complacent ,, every day is a grind

ThanksBC your totally right! I want to keep pushing for quality size no doubt and I know my pace is much slower than most but I'm aiming to make much better progress for 2018' and yes dude I have learned a SHIT ton from guys like your self and MANY others straight from here!!!! This is home and where I started. I hope your doing well BC ! Haven't been on here a whole lot lately some crazy things going on with move and divorce but I'll be settled very soon!! and will try to catch up with everyone!.

I definitely want to contribute more and show more support for others on here after all the help!

Last edited:
Boggy bogs ....looking good awesome before and after. ...can't imagine what two years will take your physique to. Looking solid either way Bro, great transformation.... few melt downs from the meds along the way but no one's perfect. ...are you still taking the AD's or have you weaned off them yet? Serious question?

I'm off of em. And yeah that shit will dig deep into your head man it SUCKS! I never realized how much it changes your whole thought process and moods. Especially when stopping at one point I spent couple days just dry heaving and sitting in parking lot puking for hours before work all withdraw BS. And that was weaning off slowly. But at least I have normal emotions back and don't feel so extreme from one day to next.

And yeah that's another reason I've stayed kinda distant man I don't like having melts or being dick to people it's not my nature. And I apologize

Looking good BOG keep it up my Friend, I won't be able to blast again until around March give or take lol, but at least cycle and PCT are done for a while.

ThanksBC your totally right! I want to keep pushing for quality size no doubt and I know my pace is much slower than most but I'm aiming to make much better progress for 2018' and yes dude I have learned a SHIT ton from guys like your self and MANY others straight from here!!!! This is home and where I started. I hope your doing well BC ! Haven't been on here a whole lot lately some crazy things going on with move and divorce but I'll be settled very soon!! and will try to catch up with everyone!.

I definitely want to contribute more and show more support for others on here after all the help!
You're doing Great! I take my own pace which is slow lol. I don't wanna get drastic then have a rebound. This next month lowering my calories more and I think it's time I have to focus a little more on hiit or cardio and less lifting

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I'm off of em. And yeah that shit will dig deep into your head man it SUCKS! I never realized how much it changes your whole thought process and moods. Especially when stopping at one point I spent couple days just dry heaving and sitting in parking lot puking for hours before work all withdraw BS. And that was weaning off slowly. But at least I have normal emotions back and don't feel so extreme from one day to next.

And yeah that's another reason I've stayed kinda distant man I don't like having melts or being dick to people it's not my nature. And I apologize
Right on bro...i think i mostly self medicate myself, I'm glad i never let the doctors put me on that shit. ..i watched my mom among other close relatives become zombie like from the shit emotionless is the only way i can explain it, they say stable. ...Fuck that. My mom is off them now and I'm happy almost when she melts now because i can see that atleast she has feelings again. Good job on getting off man, i know it's not easy. Looking forward to this log bro the last one was good, now let them massive gains kick in. I'm subbed for sure.

Sundays pump/New swolemate

ff134746d04cf8af362cf95da159e2f2.jpg

Still in process of moving but I'll be done in couple days.

In the mean time I'm just doing lots of cardio and sticking with my split the best I can.
Till I can dial everything else in. And get settled

Can tell I put on few pounds of fat but I'll have shit rolling Big time by mid or end of this week

Sundays pump/New swolemate

ff134746d04cf8af362cf95da159e2f2.jpg

Still in process of moving but I'll be done in couple days.

In the mean time I'm just doing lots of cardio and sticking with my split the best I can.
Till I can dial everything else in. And get settled

Can tell I put on few pounds of fat but I'll have shit rolling Big time by mid or end of this week
A swolemate always equals more gainz. Make sure she is cooking you some healthy meals and gets you all meal prepped up!!!

A swolemate always equals more gainz. Make sure she is cooking you some healthy meals and gets you all meal prepped up!!!

Yeah she's actually wanting to help a bunch with that. Maybe too much lol she bought 20lb ham and 20lb turkey to cook for thanksgiving and... it's just gonna be us two..
idk maybe we'll go feed homeless people lol or I could send meals to ASF members

good to hear you're off the anti depressants man, you went Batshit crazy a few times. thats why I just struggle through the hard days
cause that shit made me wanna jump off a roof way back when .. anyway congrats on the new girl, you guys look great. thats enough motivation to keep you going right there.

How long or to what point is this goal? All of 2018? When do you go on a cut again?

I ask because I went three years without cutting. In the end it really harmed my goals (even the goal of just getting bigger muscles).

A serious cut to pull you down into single digits, even for a little while, helps you grow again.

geeze Bog you are making me want to blast and increase my cals again..

I havnt pinned anything over 250 once a week since March or April I think... Maybe I'll go against the grain around this place and run a high test blast??

Yeah she's actually wanting to help a bunch with that. Maybe too much lol she bought 20lb ham and 20lb turkey to cook for thanksgiving and... it's just gonna be us two..
idk maybe we'll go feed homeless people lol or I could send meals to ASF members

Lol send a care package to bomber and Sumner!

Congrats on finding a new swolemate and Happy Thanksgiving!

Congrats on the new lady bog. Sorry to hear about the divorce but it sounds like it was for the better. Good for you to get off the meds. I know we spoke a few times over PM about them. Keep at it!

Greats transformation

Damn BOG's.!! Congrats man.!!
Sorry to hear about the divorce but you have other great positives you can focus on.

Great job getting off those meds.
Great that you found a new girl
Great job with workouts..and
Great OVERALL transformation.

Lookin good dude., the hard work definatly shows and you should feel great about that.

Congrats man and you sound much better off those meds.!! Great work.!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back