• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

BOGNERROCKER's LOG phase 2

IML Gear Cream!
Awesome guitar playing...you rock, Bogs!

2nd night of cardio
Disgusted with myself that I’m not leaner
Fuckin tren kicks my ass with cardio but whatever let’s see how this plays out.
I understand this feeling of disgust..... been steppin up the cardio myself. Yes tren fucks with endurance no doubt..... I'm running some eq with it now and it has seemed to help a bit

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Very solid bro. I think you look great at 192 but that's just me. Regardless......great job...hard work pays off.

Waist 35”
Back on cruise dose 250mg test a week
as of beginning of last week

633d15a84fae295b196627e8b11bd405.jpg

4 pounds lighter than last time I checked in here! Way to go.

I would, however, get the AAS higher. Cutting calls for high protein and high AAS (hgh, too, if in the budget, but I am doing it right now without). test, tren, EQ, mast

Get Shredded!
Prob wasted some muscle so far,

but that’s cause my broke ass can literally barely keep groceries stocked let alone much gear. ..
Gonna try to get more food and macros where they NEED to be for more quality cut

And will prob give fasted cardio a try

06a1a7957dfdccf69c570dda8ba65226.jpg

Prob wasted some muscle so far,

but that’s cause my broke ass can literally barely keep groceries stocked let alone much gear. ..
Gonna try to get more food and macros where they NEED to be for more quality cut

And will prob give fasted cardio a try

06a1a7957dfdccf69c570dda8ba65226.jpg

Up empty stomach hungry AF on treadmill I’ll give this fasted cardio a try. Prob eat bunch eggs, and protein shake after.

Up empty stomach hungry AF on treadmill I’ll give this fasted cardio a try. Prob eat bunch eggs, and protein shake after.
There is an unquestionable difference.....we have to ask ourselves at what point does looking average get boring? Nice transformation bro.... Hughs gone... but it looks like the fasted cardio might be tickling your pickle now lolz.....

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Lookin stout!! Fasted cardio huh??
Let us know how it works for you vs. what you're learning in becoming a personal trainer. Science isn't perfect. I guess we'll see!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Stout as a tree there brother...hang in there and hopefully your luck will change for the better and you'll be able to make more of those big gains!

Lookin stout!! Fasted cardio huh??
Let us know how it works for you vs. what you're learning in becoming a personal trainer. Science isn't perfect. I guess we'll see!!

Thanks man and yeah I’m willing to give anything a try honestly, it is frustrating paying to go through nasm and seeing that it’s info conflicts with many things that seem to WORK in bodybuilding community. Perhaps I can learn to combine the best of both worlds idk.

IML Gear Cream!
Dropped past plateau since adding fasted cardio the past week or so

Waist went from 35” to 34 3/4”

d939f1b898aed930ccc021778f3f2eab.jpg

You weigh less than me now man... Good work!

Bet the mirror is confirming those numbers.

You weigh less than me now man... Good work!

Bet the mirror is confirming those numbers.

It certainly is thanks! However my phone doesn’t show detail very good so I’m hesitant to post pic until lower abs are more visible. And I’m pretty sure I wasted muscle in this process but that is more of a money issue on keeping foods stocked. So I’m willing to take the loss temporarily cause I’ve never been this lean in YEARS. I believe this will help me in future to continue adding LEAN mass rather then always adding muscle with so much fat.

Dropped past plateau since adding fasted cardio the past week or so

Waist went from 35” to 34 3/4”

d939f1b898aed930ccc021778f3f2eab.jpg
187 Murder!! Damn I thought you weighed more!! No offense. I'm feeling kinda fat at 225 lol...

Was experimenting with sodium and water trying to flush and dry out a little to see how I looked I don’t know if it did much but seems like I was vascular af lol

Anyway been on cruise Now for 4 weeks so far, not taking anything else, finances are in toilet been seeking better employment for some time so hopefully things get better soon. In mean time since I can barely afford groceries I figure I might at well make best of circumstances and just keep on shrinking lol
And when I can afford few bcaas, or high protein foods I shovel it in.

Still doing fasted cardio as well

IMG_6800.JPG

Liquid egg whites are $3.74 at Walmart - each carton is 100 grams of protein, so that's two meals of 50 grams of protein with almost no carbs and no fats added to your diet, but plenty of protein for cheap (50 grams of protein for $1.84). I add a tiny little bit, like less than an ounce, of low-fat chocolate milk. Egg whites have no taste, so even a tiny bit of something added to it makes it taste like whatever you added. In other words, it will taste like you are sipping on chocolate milk instead of egg whites, and you will be getting 50 grams of protein.

Twice a day is 100 grams of protein. Cheap protein sources like tuna, eggs, and whatever chicken is on sale can make up the remainder.

I like to keep protein at 250 grams or above when cutting.

As for hormones, I like to keep them high when cutting, too. In my thread you can see I actually added weight while cutting with high hormone levels. I hope your financial situation improves soon. Get out there and earn some $$$ ! But testosterone is cheap.

I am cutting on test, EQ, tren, and mast right now, no AI. It's my first run with EQ, and I like it a lot - fills out the shoulders even while cutting. It's weird.

Was experimenting with sodium and water trying to flush and dry out a little to see how I looked I don’t know if it did much but seems like I was vascular af lol

Anyway been on cruise Now for 4 weeks so far, not taking anything else, finances are in toilet been seeking better employment for some time so hopefully things get better soon. In mean time since I can barely afford groceries I figure I might at well make best of circumstances and just keep on shrinking lol
And when I can afford few bcaas, or high protein foods I shovel it in.

Still doing fasted cardio as well

View attachment 34002
What did you try?

What did you try?

Pretty much tripled my sodium and little more then double my water intake about 2.5 gallons over a day
And got veiny af and looked dryer than normal but it wasn’t sustainable for very long

Still on cruise 300mg on 6th week of cruise Now

Last edited:
Liquid egg whites are $3.74 at Walmart - each carton is 100 grams of protein, so that's two meals of 50 grams of protein with almost no carbs and no fats added to your diet, but plenty of protein for cheap (50 grams of protein for $1.84). I add a tiny little bit, like less than an ounce, of low-fat chocolate milk. Egg whites have no taste, so even a tiny bit of something added to it makes it taste like whatever you added. In other words, it will taste like you are sipping on chocolate milk instead of egg whites, and you will be getting 50 grams of protein.

Twice a day is 100 grams of protein. Cheap protein sources like tuna, eggs, and whatever chicken is on sale can make up the remainder.

I like to keep protein at 250 grams or above when cutting.

As for hormones, I like to keep them high when cutting, too. In my thread you can see I actually added weight while cutting with high hormone levels. I hope your financial situation improves soon. Get out there and earn some $$$ ! But testosterone is cheap.

I am cutting on test, EQ, tren, and mast right now, no AI. It's my first run with EQ, and I like it a lot - fills out the shoulders even while cutting. It's weird.

Thanks for this man! I will go try the egg whites ASAP!!! And I may do a big thing of tuna and add light mayo or something then seperate in containers good ideas!!! Thanks again!

How's it all coming along Bogs, and think you'd ever hit the big stage someday?

Back