• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BOGNERROCKER's LOG phase 2

Get Shredded!
Just checking in. Hope all is well. Do you think you could post a progress pic of the belly? Just curious how it's coming along. Or pm me. I see the arms got crazy results!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Hoping to see his belly nice fat and round and wishing to rub it ? (j.k)

Seriously by now he should have good abs, with all that hard training. As for his arms, yes they blew the hell up...he must have darn good genetics.

Just checking in. Hope all is well. Do you think you could post a progress pic of the belly? Just curious how it's coming along. Or pm me. I see the arms got crazy results!

996a607e3adb2c03d3ed4c292a728c41.jpg

Nothing impressive yet but I ain’t mad I just got moved to whole new state, start new job tomorrow and meal prepping this coming week so we’ll see where I can go from here

Nothing impressive yet but I ain’t mad I just got moved to whole new state, start new job tomorrow and meal prepping this coming week so we’ll see where I can go from here
Thank. That is quite impressive! No more big belly . Also depends what look you are going for. I don't think an extremely shredded midsection looks good. Jmho. However it's impressive. I am sure there will be shit for saying that lol.

Thank. That is quite impressive! No more big belly . Also depends what look you are going for. I don't think an extremely shredded midsection looks good. Jmho. However it's impressive. I am sure there will be shit for saying that lol.

Thank you! And yeah I do wish to be lean but I also have other hobbies and priorities so single digits is just unrealistic for me right now to maintain and keep sane. And yep I’m ready for the fatty comments but it’s all good I know I’ll still move forward

Nice job, and how long has that taken? Bet by this time next year you'd be diced as hell. Ever thought of getting on stage?

Nice job, and how long has that taken? Bet by this time next year you'd be diced as hell. Ever thought of getting on stage?
He has already said he's not interested in stepping on stage I believe. I think he looks good how he is. Why get into single digits if you're not stepping on stage? He has put in a ton of work. Unless you have been a previously overweight person, you will never be able to imagine the work it takes to do what he has done. Keep it up Bogs!!!

He has already said he's not interested in stepping on stage I believe. I think he looks good how he is. Why get into single digits if you're not stepping on stage? He has put in a ton of work. Unless you have been a previously overweight person, you will never be able to imagine the work it takes to do what he has done. Keep it up Bogs!!!

No offense meant. Definitely great progress Bogs has made.

That is set up perfect. I should meal prep again. I usually just make my meals as I go since I work from home. But meal prep always looks so nice and dedicated.

That’s awesome you get to work from home!

Getting some food together to start the week

cf11df1da042f137abf83694b47f64ac.jpg

Good stuff what is your carb intake for the day? do you eat two of those a day?

I do something similar- ten meals for 5 days worth of lunches.. and make breakfast and dinner daily.

Good stuff what is your carb intake for the day? do you eat two of those a day?

I do something similar- ten meals for 5 days worth of lunches.. and make breakfast and dinner daily.

b74d3d5cc1f30a5a18471fd928ee2672.jpg

Eating this one now.... it looks pretty similar to your set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think an extremely shredded midsection looks good. Jmho. However it's impressive. I am sure there will be shit for saying that lol.
It's a constant battle with my wife. She like me bigger (fatter). If I get too lean, she buys crap she knows I love and will have trouble resisting, beer, ho-hos, chips ahoy, and so on . . . and just sticks them in the cupboard, or brings them to me in bed . . .

I am cutting down right now (see my log below this one) and she mentioned something today about me not getting too lean . . .

BognerRocker, great meal prep! Damn, that diet has come a long way since your first log!

It's a constant battle with my wife. She like me bigger (fatter). If I get too lean, she buys crap she knows I love and will have trouble resisting, beer, ho-hos, chips ahoy, and so on . . . and just sticks them in the cupboard, or brings them to me in bed . . .

I am cutting down right now (see my log below this one) and she mentioned something today about me not getting too lean . . .

BognerRocker, great meal prep! Damn, that diet has come a long way since your first log!

Seems your wife loves to drive you crazy lol. Has to be a method to the madness!

MindlessWork, I honestly think it is sexual. She likes me bigger and hairier. The Brawny Man. ;)

Bahahaha. Hey I never said fat. Just a little bitty cushion.

My girl does that same thing bro. She's trying to keep me around I guess lmao

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Lookin stout bro!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Making progress I can see, Bogs. Keep killin' it!

Looking jacked and tanned Bogs...nice work and hope the holidays treated you kindly. I need a tan bad myself...mt2 ought to be the ticket.

What is MT-2 and what do you use it for BOG? and like GainTrain said who is your source?

I’ve ordered a lot from
Recon peptides and
All American Peptide’s
They always running 30%-45% off sales

Recon has HUGE inventory sarms, caber, ECA pulls all kind of shit

I’ve ordered a lot from
Recon peptides and
All American Peptide’s
They always running 30%-45% off sales

Recon has HUGE inventory sarms, caber, ECA pulls all kind of shit

Thanks BOG, so MT2 is for tanning? when I googled MT2 a whole lot of eye issues warnings came up, are you getting any of that? some severe.

Huge Progress from when you first signed up brother, and i mean a massive difference! keep that work ethic up my friend

How's the new job? Settled in yet?

How is your progress for 2018 coming?

Back