• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ghrp

I only used them with CJC. But ghrp6 makes you hungrier, ghrp-2 is similar but less hunger, and I can't remember the others. Think I used ipamorelin too but it's been a long time.

I ran them when they were more affordable, so they were a viable alternative to GH. These days I think a guy is better off just saving up for like three kits because you'll get way more out of low dose GH than the ghrp peptides. Of course I never tried them without the CJC no DAC, so I can't compare to without. The effects are very subtle, other than the hunger/nausea side effects

I found a sale buy 1 get one along with 35% off . Was priced $20for 5mg . Really 20mg for $40

That's not bad at all. You gotta run it for a long time like GH though so stock up if you're gonna do it. There's no doubt in my mind it kept me leaner while putting on size and easier to cut fat. Think I was dosing twice daily, once either before fasted cardio or post workout, the other before bed about 45 minutes after my last meal

Biggest waste of money is my 2c

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Apparently Bomber has a hundred bucks to blow...:coffee:

If you dose GHRP-2 or -6 4 times a day 100 mcg with mod grf 100mcg you will see a difference in your physique within a week. It is a pain in the ass though and it will raise your blood glucose levels after a while just like gh. They definitely work but as cheap as decent generic gh is now its not worth all the pinning.

Ghrp6 is good stuff but if you are very sensitive with going hypo be careful with that stuff.. it can give a false sense of going hypo, I have low blood sugar and it made me feel like I was going to pass out, I tested my blood and I came back at a 95 so I was definitely within a normal range.. but the sensation I had was completely identical to going hypo. It literally gave a false sense of low blood sugar, and no matter how much I ate I could not quench the feeling.. I use it now but I lowered the dose to 100 it's great for sleep it makes me super duper tired. But I eat before I take it because if not I'll stuff my face before bed...

I’m hypoglycemic, thank you for telling me about the blood glucose. I wasn’t aware of that . I think I’ll just order some lsd blotters

I’m hypoglycemic, thank you for telling me about the blood glucose. I wasn’t aware of that . I think I’ll just order some lsd blotters
Lol. GH will get to you with the hypoglycemia too. I wonder how much of my hypo problems these days are related to peptide use

Back