• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thoughts on plan to salvage Test Cyp homebrew

BigFucker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So the formula used was 15%BB and 2%BA at 250mg/ml. After a day or so the solution crashed hard. The gear looks like jello. To fix this, I was thinking warming to place it back into solution, then adding oil to bring it down to 200mg/ml and adding BB to bring that up to 18% BB. Add some heat to the final solution and let the final product cool.

Thoughts or different suggestions? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something is totally wrong here. Do not add more solvents.

Cyp only needs about 8-10% at 250mg

Please list ever step in detail of how you brewed this..

Shit can it and all the solvents and oil you used. Seriously.

Every time I think about homebrewing I come to this section and settle on just spending more money to buy from the pros.

I went ahead and warmed the crashed tc until back into solution. I then added ba, bb, and oil to go from 250mg at 2ba and 15bb, to 200mg at 2ba and 18bb. I refiltered everything and remeasured the total volume to ensure i was at exactly 200mg. Once I did that I got perfect, double-filtered, double-checked propertions, smooth TC 200 that stayed perfectly in solution. I tried it and was even smoother than my trt, pharmacy TC which has higher BA. I’m taking my followup trt bloods entirely on this so it will be a nice comparison with the pharm stuff. I will say that after going without a shot for 2 weeks once I shot this I very soon started to get the typical effects that I notice whenn on (oilier face, sex drive, pumped feel) so i expect very similar results..

For anyone having the same issue, try this. in my case, problem solved! Brewing is a pain in the ass imo but when you finish a large batch you are set for a while and have peace of mind of what is in it and how it was produced..

I think you could have been fine with just doing a reheat. I don't think you used enough heat originally. Good to hear that's holding and no PIP.. myself and others can't handle BB at 18%. I can't walk for days.

Glad you got it worked out!

I went ahead and warmed the crashed tc until back into solution. I then added ba, bb, and oil to go from 250mg at 2ba and 15bb, to 200mg at 2ba and 18bb. I refiltered everything and remeasured the total volume to ensure i was at exactly 200mg. Once I did that I got perfect, double-filtered, double-checked propertions, smooth TC 200 that stayed perfectly in solution. I tried it and was even smoother than my trt, pharmacy TC which has higher BA. I’m taking my followup trt bloods entirely on this so it will be a nice comparison with the pharm stuff. I will say that after going without a shot for 2 weeks once I shot this I very soon started to get the typical effects that I notice whenn on (oilier face, sex drive, pumped feel) so i expect very similar results..

For anyone having the same issue, try this. in my case, problem solved! Brewing is a pain in the ass imo but when you finish a large batch you are set for a while and have peace of mind of what is in it and how it was produced..

Good deal... u fixed it

I think you could have been fine with just doing a reheat. I don't think you used enough heat originally. Good to hear that's holding and no PIP.. myself and others can't handle BB at 18%. I can't walk for days.

So out of BA, BB, EO and G...BB is the worst for pip? A lot of varying opinions I read on this.

For me and alot of guys I know it is.

Go shoot 1/4cc of BB in one arm.. G in the other and EO in your ass. You'll know which one you're most sensitive to. BB kills me. EO I don't feel at all and G has a slight dull pain to it.

IML Gear Cream!
For me and alot of guys I know it is.

Go shoot 1/4cc of BB in one arm.. G in the other and EO in your ass. You'll know which one you're most sensitive to. BB kills me. EO I don't feel at all and G has a slight dull pain to it.

Lol... that's one way to find out. I'll take your word on it. I feel the dull pain while injecting G but goes away quickly, within a minute of inject.

Thanks Tone! Interesting you say that about BB. I made a batch of test E back in 2002 and used 20 BB and 1 Ba and the pain was unbearable. I actually to had to toss 200g te which was even more painful. I wasns’t sure if the pain was from the bb, the oil (there was an issue with the oil i cant recall what) or impurities in the raws.

Since then I’ve made batches of a few things using 2ba and 10-12BB. I used 15bb in this batch originally because i knew test cyp is more stubborn than te and other stuff i made. When i upped the amounts, i was reluctant to use the 20% many recommend so i decided to start at 18%. But I was worried about upping the BB. Surprisingly it came out completely painless. I still would not go to 20 bb though unless it’s the last option. Many people recommend 20BB around the boards and I think unless you know that works for you, its better to start a little lower on a small batch and work your way up.

I also got Bold Cyp 150 at 2BA and 15BB. I didn’t go to 200 because it’s also a difficult compound. I may up it to 200 but I’m fine with 150. I don’t plan to dose high. I just want a low dose (200-400mg EW) of an anabolic compound to replace my NNP, which is my favorite AAS but I bloat too much on it. I could handle the bloat when i was younger but now I need to be more prudent.

Back