• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Quality generic gh

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to do low dose gh to help heal some injuries but obviously fda is out of the question financially. Last generic I tried was grey tops from PSL, whose got some good while affordable gh kits? With experience plox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are fairly young right?

Not sure if you really need it, will see what others say.

For me at my age (late 50s) GH is just as necessary as test. My body does not produce either test or GH as my baseline tests have proved before I started either.

I recently stopped GH for three months to give my body a break after using for 2 plus years and man did I see the results for that. Muscle loss and body fat crept up on me. Granted my diet was not perfect but I could tell the fat was starting to show around my waist at a greater rate compared to when running 10ius of GH per week.

As to pharma grade, never ran it and never going to, way overrated and fake. I use Grey Tops and they have done very well for me, maybe a competitor that needs an edge might justify finding real pharma grade GH but regular Joes like me that use generic gh have fantastic results.

SKIP, as a mid 50's guy myself, I'd like to know your thoughts on MK-677 vs grey tops. I'm seriously considering starting one of these in the near future.

SKIP, as a mid 50's guy myself, I'd like to know your thoughts on MK-677 vs grey tops. I'm seriously considering starting one of these in the near future.
If you are in your 50s you are producing little if no GH so I would think MK-677 would not be effective at all(?)

Maybe someone can chime in that is a MK-677 expert and confirm that.

But yeah, GH is definitely for you based on my experience. At this point without GH you have no fat lipolysis going on and muscle preservation is greatly decreased.

Yeah I'm producing very little GH and at my age its very difficult to keep the muscle that I've built. I'm on TRT 250mg/week of cyp and was looking at adding the GH to help with fat loss and muscle preservation. Just didn't know if you had any experience with MK 677. Thanks for your help

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I'm producing very little GH and at my age its very difficult to keep the muscle that I've built. I'm on TRT 250mg/week of cyp and was looking at adding the GH to help with fat loss and muscle preservation. Just didn't know if you had any experience with MK 677. Thanks for your help

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You do not need to go ape shit crazy on GH.

10ius a week is magic. At that dose my IGF-1 is 250-280 and very effective.

Looking to do low dose gh to help heal some injuries but obviously fda is out of the question financially. Last generic I tried was grey tops from PSL, whose got some good while affordable gh kits? With experience plox

IL but I’m a rep so my word doesn’t mean much I guess.

IL but I’m a rep so my word doesn’t mean much I guess.

Oh no your word is good! I definitely would take your advice! Anybody with a screen name that starts out with Tren is good in my book LOL just joking :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I second iron lion. Go look at their lab tests. Theyre scoring out very well

My first run with MK I'm def liking it first week took 25 mg before bed it made my really hungry and bloated a lot but that went away less than a month I kicked it down to 12.5mg before bed I got TP black tops u can't beat the price for quality purity and dimmers test great I'm going to start soon waiting for cycle to land then I will take weekend off and take my mk on weekend heard that's the way but idk experience is the best teacher my doctor dosent test for hgh or igf she said she is not giving hgh so there is no reason to check she is an asshole anyway I read a lot that first couple hours of sleep your body release the most gh secretion gives on pulses and MK is equivalent to 3-4 in gh idk how true that is cause I'm not getting baseline but will take serum test like 8 weeks into cycle. Mk is hard to find raw is expensive so do some research and see who has the best fit for you.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

My first run with MK I'm def liking it first week took 25 mg before bed it made my really hungry and bloated a lot but that went away less than a month I kicked it down to 12.5mg before bed I got TP black tops u can't beat the price for quality purity and dimmers test great I'm going to start soon waiting for cycle to land then I will take weekend off and take my mk on weekend heard that's the way but idk experience is the best teacher my doctor dosent test for hgh or igf she said she is not giving hgh so there is no reason to check she is an asshole anyway I read a lot that first couple hours of sleep your body release the most gh secretion gives on pulses and MK is equivalent to 3-4 in gh idk how true that is cause I'm not getting baseline but will take serum test like 8 weeks into cycle. Mk is hard to find raw is expensive so do some research and see who has the best fit for you.

Idk if I can tell you where I got MK from I'm on a lot different boards and some are stricter than others he is not a sponser on here so idk how that works if I can only suggest sponser on here but from what I see there is a lot with good reviews here so prob not a problem getting it

Back