Gear Church


The Shreddy-Spaghetti Lokthan Extravaganza

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
Results 271 to 278 of 278
  1. #271
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    451

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    No I pull with a big ass 18 then put it in insulin syringes. I can pull 2 mls that way and I have np using 2 insulin syringes; they are cheap after all. 10 years with significant times off. Id cycle the ole standard 12 week t,d-bol, deca, off same, cycle up t, eq, tbol, I almost always use proviron. I switched to ur tren after a cruise on jus t t to recomp my fat ass. God I'd gottensooooo fat. I use all sorts of ancillories, u know I love g1516. proviron goes without saying; don't care, use it or lose it. been on cialis for 4 months now, blood pressure wen t down so far Im now on just one pill and no diuretic. Doc wanted staton's bout 6 months ago and I switched to keto diet, added in the g1516 and he wanted my research on it cause no high lipids anymore. Drink, only when Im on a carb diet, no drugs, might move to Colorado though; hehe, just in case I wanna "brownie".

  2. #272
    Senior Member
    ResistingNut's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Caves of Afghanistan
    Posts
    1,784

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    476
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    510
    Thanked in
    395 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bigsjunk View Post
    No I pull with a big ass 18 then put it in insulin syringes. I can pull 2 mls that way and I have np using 2 insulin syringes; they are cheap after all. 10 years with significant times off. Id cycle the ole standard 12 week t,d-bol, deca, off same, cycle up t, eq, tbol, I almost always use proviron. I switched to ur tren after a cruise on jus t t to recomp my fat ass. God I'd gottensooooo fat. I use all sorts of ancillories, u know I love g1516. proviron goes without saying; don't care, use it or lose it. been on cialis for 4 months now, blood pressure wen t down so far Im now on just one pill and no diuretic. Doc wanted staton's bout 6 months ago and I switched to keto diet, added in the g1516 and he wanted my research on it cause no high lipids anymore. Drink, only when Im on a carb diet, no drugs, might move to Colorado though; hehe, just in case I wanna "brownie".
    Loving cialis man! That stuff is amazing. Pumps are insane, especially on leg day, veins popping out of my thighs and calves. I only do .3ml of GC cialis a day, more than enough to provide blood pressure relief, good pumps and the more obvious :wink:

    A brownie sounds good right now, not the special kind but just a plane ole brownie. Fucking cravings lol. I can hear what my coach tells me, “fuck that! We eat for results not taste!” I’ll just go chug some water and drink my coffee!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #273
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    4,727

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    74
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    383
    Thanked in
    317 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Good info bro. Thanks for your loyalty!


    Quote Originally Posted by bigsjunk View Post
    No I pull with a big ass 18 then put it in insulin syringes. I can pull 2 mls that way and I have np using 2 insulin syringes; they are cheap after all. 10 years with significant times off. Id cycle the ole standard 12 week t,d-bol, deca, off same, cycle up t, eq, tbol, I almost always use proviron. I switched to ur tren after a cruise on jus t t to recomp my fat ass. God I'd gottensooooo fat. I use all sorts of ancillories, u know I love g1516. proviron goes without saying; don't care, use it or lose it. been on cialis for 4 months now, blood pressure wen t down so far Im now on just one pill and no diuretic. Doc wanted staton's bout 6 months ago and I switched to keto diet, added in the g1516 and he wanted my research on it cause no high lipids anymore. Drink, only when Im on a carb diet, no drugs, might move to Colorado though; hehe, just in case I wanna "brownie".
    Please hit me up for order inquiries!

  4. #274
    Member
    faceman5125's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    44

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    175900900

    dang brother looking good! Awesome progress!

  5. #275
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    4,727

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    74
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    383
    Thanked in
    317 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Lol!!!! I want a brownie now with vanilla ice cream...thanks bro😢


    Quote Originally Posted by ResistingNut View Post
    Loving cialis man! That stuff is amazing. Pumps are insane, especially on leg day, veins popping out of my thighs and calves. I only do .3ml of GC cialis a day, more than enough to provide blood pressure relief, good pumps and the more obvious :wink:

    A brownie sounds good right now, not the special kind but just a plane ole brownie. Fucking cravings lol. I can hear what my coach tells me, “fuck that! We eat for results not taste!” I’ll just go chug some water and drink my coffee!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Please hit me up for order inquiries!

  6. #276
    Senior Member
    S.Cheeks's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    777

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    434
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    103
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Rep Points
    654547006

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Lol!!!! I want a brownie now with vanilla ice cream...thanks bro
    Fuck man


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #277
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    4,727

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    74
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    383
    Thanked in
    317 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Ugggg...I know😂


    Quote Originally Posted by S.Cheeks View Post
    Fuck man


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Please hit me up for order inquiries!

  8. #278
    Senior Member
    Lokthan's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    5,101

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    559
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    671
    Thanked in
    450 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Since some people have been asking, this log ENDED IN NOVEMBER.

    Jesus..

Similar Threads

  1. ASF Throwdown Challenge Ass Kicking Ultimate Log Extravaganza
    By Montego1 in forum AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs
    Replies: 332
    Last Post: 11-23-2016, 02:16 PM
  2. Lokthan's Cycle Log
    By Lokthan in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 548
    Last Post: 10-21-2016, 01:20 AM
  3. Lokthan's Cycle Log
    By Lokthan in forum AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 05-19-2016, 01:29 PM
  4. Lokthan's PSL Sponsored Log
    By Lokthan in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2016, 09:16 AM
  5. Black bean spaghetti
    By dawg16 in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-19-2015, 09:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums