• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Shreddy-Spaghetti Lokthan Extravaganza

IML Gear Cream!
Lok u mentioned a while back u were trying bpc157. Did it not help much?

Honestly I hadn’t bought it yet and then I got offered the gh so I went that way because that was 20weeks worth of gh or 4-6 weeks worth bpc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4dc956fe6f4fb0e756c213307d3ae5a1.jpg

Gettin dicey

Looking full bro....very impressive.

Week:start of 5

Weight: 212

Side effects: none, maybe some slight water retention today and yesterday

Diet: 2.7k

Training: still rocking it. Shoulder is giving me some issues again.

We’ve had some incredible progress in these couple weeks. 23-26 I’m taking off diet completely because of the holidays and visiting family.

During that time I’ll still be doing cardio and lifting with a.cheeks so there might not be much fat gain at all.

Bro,

Your best gains will be after your break! Time off is so underrated and the body needs to recharge both mentally and physically!!

Impressive...how do you feel bro? Makes you wanna stay on year round!!!

Get Shredded!
Week: 5 I think. Calendar got deleted

Weight: back down to 215 from 222

AAS:

1g test cyp/wk
100mg mast p eod
50mg tren Ace eod
2iu puretropin ed
1mg adex ED

Diet: 2.7k cals

Training: 30 mins cardio post workout. Workouts are medium weight higher volume for blood flow.

Pics will come once I get back down to 212(pre Christmas weight)

Been a hot minute since I’ve posted, been pre occupied with other shit and to be honest I’ve lost a lot of my drive lately from being able to do 1/4 of the exercises I want/need to do.

Still goin strong on diet hit an all time low of 208.2 post -Christmas. Never have I looked this good so despite not being able to do jack shit in the gym we are still burning fat and holding onto muscle(not chest obviously )

End of day holla. The forearm pic isn’t to say hey look at my muscles rather hey look At the fat loss in the forearms! When they are pumped man fuck.
e25022dc8da777e24bbbbe0db8dc7133.jpg
5023cdfd3c58f4c2c5712435f145fb55.jpg
745f8a724cb087405e01a3d84c0431f2.jpg

The fat loss the past few days has been dramatic. Each day I woke up like wtf is happening.

Man you better change that attitude! That ain't the Lok I know! So you can't do some things...you can't get down buddy. The things you can do...exercises, cardio, diet...whatever they are, keep the drive! And bust your ass doing those things. You've come way too far to get in a rut.

Keep working hard buddy! You got this!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Looking Great Lok, been a long time since i checked in and you've been great progress brother

Yep....be grateful bro....good things come to those who wait. Always count your blessings. I have a buddy who was married for 24 years...his wife was diagnosed with cancer and she was in immense pain and depressed. Ultimately, she couldn't handle it and committed suicide. Now two years later (her husband and my friend) was diagnosed with cancer...he just hopes to make it until their oldest child graduates high school. Things like this always help me refocus on what is real. In the end, it's not going to matter if I bench 400 or 135.

Man you better change that attitude! That ain't the Lok I know! So you can't do some things...you can't get down buddy. The things you can do...exercises, cardio, diet...whatever they are, keep the drive! And bust your ass doing those things. You've come way too far to get in a rut.

Keep working hard buddy! You got this!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Mri scheduled for the 26th. Just keep chipping away at fat until I’m 100% rehabbed to get back into building.

Shoulders are capping out that’s tight

IML Gear Cream!
veins , tats , traps , beard .... now thats a mans man .... you come over to my area the gays would be wiping the drool off their chins
for that rugged beef

veins , tats , traps , beard .... now thats a mans man .... you come over to my area the gays would be wiping the drool off their chins
for that rugged beef

That’s the gayest comment I’ve ever received and I’m totally okay with it

for that

🤣🤣 best thing I’ve read all day.

Looking good man. Keep focused on that diet and like you said chip away at that fat! Hope everything goes well with the MRI. I know for me, having an injury is a mind fuck. It really screws with my head.

Stay focused brother!

Post cheat meal pre workout awhhh snap nice and fluffy
baadef8cd085e0eee8e8237f88eeff60.jpg

Having a rough time right now. Gonna be slightly off diet for week and half to two weeks unfortunately due to finances this month. No biggie, aren’t in a prep so I’m not stressing. Shoulder is in a sling atm so much pain today.

Other than that Kong’s are good lol

Hang in there and stay strong Brother. We all have set backs. Youll bounce back better than before.

Hey there just checking in. You have made great progress! Always good to have some motivation. Not sure where the finances are but when i am on a low budget whole wheat pasta for the carbs and pollack fish isnt too pricey for protein i think i bought a pack for 11 bucks. I got some my protein powder for 50 bucks 11lb bag. (Honestly not sure if its the best quality or whatever. BUt it works. Stay strong and dont forget how much you have accomplished!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Stay positive. Sorry to hear the shoulder is giving you fits.

Back