• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Beast Bulk PSL sponsored cycle

Get Shredded!
It felt like I was 28 again lol, I can't wait for leg day now I'm gonna push it to the limits. Only sided I've been experiencing have been cramps from the Dbol but it's not that serious

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
Wonder how they compare to the clen cramps? So far I am at 80mcg and happily not cramping !

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wonder how they compare to the clen cramps? So far I am at 80mcg and happily not cramping !

Good to hear I know u were cramping the last time u tried to jump up, Dbol cramps.i.get them.in my lower back and abs, i.usualy can continue after I stretch

Good to hear I know u were cramping the last time u tried to jump up, Dbol cramps.i.get them.in my lower back and abs, i.usualy can continue after I stretch

Man. Those fucking back pumps. I get those just from the orals. So bad I got to go lay down on a mat. I avoid high reps or supersets for anything that uses the lower back. The worst is when I did deadlifts superset with barbell rows. Bad idea

Man. Those fucking back pumps. I get those just from the orals. So bad I got to go lay down on a mat. I avoid high reps or supersets for anything that uses the lower back. The worst is when I did deadlifts superset with barbell rows. Bad idea

That's what happened to me last year I had to crawl in the tub and soak LMAO

Just checking in my man. Hope all is well for you.
Yea doing awesome bro, hey where else should import this log to get more traffic, I would like to get more people involved on this

Had a really good leg day today I've been squating in the box 4 sets of 315.

Maxed out the leg press no big boy shit the press only holds 12 plates
I did reps of 15

Extensions not sure the weight it's a machine I just do d a good weight and rock it.
4 sets of 8 to 10

Leg curls same shit
4 sets of 8 to 10

Some pics from the day the red tank was today the black was Thursday on back day.

f908c15303cf746dd4977e086808c44f.jpg
2074a600c5ad9acc9b46ae516c42951a.jpg

Hey brother log doing good. Making the progress. My husband eyeguy and I have been following. I am starting my first log her in the female chem section. Please stop by if you can. It will be up later tonight. Thanks.

IML Gear Cream!
Had a really good leg day today I've been squating in the box 4 sets of 315.

Maxed out the leg press no big boy shit the press only holds 12 plates
I did reps of 15

Extensions not sure the weight it's a machine I just do d a good weight and rock it.
4 sets of 8 to 10

Leg curls same shit
4 sets of 8 to 10

Some pics from the day the red tank was today the black was Thursday on back day.

f908c15303cf746dd4977e086808c44f.jpg
2074a600c5ad9acc9b46ae516c42951a.jpg

Keep pushing. Get those legs!

Hey brother log doing good. Making the progress. My husband eyeguy and I have been following. I am starting my first log her in the female chem section. Please stop by if you can. It will be up later tonight. Thanks.
Definitely will thanks for following

I am literally doing my cardio now and it sucks. Think of cardio when you are doing legs and then they are so exciting

I feel like I'm putting to much pressure on my lower back when I do squats, definitely feel it on the leg press, I think either my form is off or somthing is wrong, it only hurts for a.couple days after.leg day so.ill be good tomorrow

I feel like I'm putting to much pressure on my lower back when I do squats, definitely feel it on the leg press, I think either my form is off or somthing is wrong, it only hurts for a.couple days after.leg day so.ill be good tomorrow

Maybe adjust the position of the bar. One time I think I placed it wrong and my lower back hurt for a few days. I also had to wrap squats up early that day. If it really hurts maybe try a v squat machine if your gym has it.

Maybe adjust the position of the bar. One time I think I placed it wrong and my lower back hurt for a few days. I also had to wrap squats up early that day. If it really hurts maybe try a v squat machine if your gym has it.

I keep the bar high I'll try mid way on my next rip, I'll try some different feet placement too

I keep the bar high I'll try mid way on my next rip, I'll try some different feet placement too

I do high bar but I keep it just a little low. I also do wide stance. My ankles don't have the mobility to hit depth otherwise lol. I also point my feet just a little bit out. Keep us posted of what you try and how it worked.

I do high bar but I keep it just a little low. I also do wide stance. My ankles don't have the mobility to hit depth otherwise lol. I also point my feet just a little bit out. Keep us posted of what you try and how it worked.

That's my exact stance lol so serious

Day off legs are really sore and full so I did I good job yesterday, nothing but relaxing for me today since my lower back has been bothering me, watching some pretty good movies and chilling with my dogs, I had 4 this weekend I was dog sitting for my boy, he has a Doberman shes around 5 months old, I have 2 American bullie pits and a regular pit bull, they all get along the Doberman has no interest in tug of war lol.

Anyway tomorow I'll be pinning and will take my 50mg anadrol with 30mg Dbol pre workout let's see how it goes

Get Shredded!
Had a great fucking chest day, felt amazing took a little bit to warm up my shoulders but besides that was great

Started off with 4 warm up sets of dips after I stretched
4x25

Incline dumbbell presses
4x8 to 10
Drop set final set

Hammer press
4x8 to 10
Drop set final set

Cable flys
4x12 to 15
Superset with dips
4x16 to 20

Triceps

Reverse press downs superset with standard grip
4x8 to 10 each
Drop set final set drop set

V press down
4x8

Rope press down

4x10 to 12
Drop set final set

I was very veiny aftwerds the Dbol is the shit pre workout love this cycle so far

I feel full 24 7 my strength is thru the roof on all my lifts.

Will be posting current pics this weekend guys

Had a great fucking chest day, felt amazing took a little bit to warm up my shoulders but besides that was great

Started off with 4 warm up sets of dips after I stretched
4x25

Incline dumbbell presses
4x8 to 10
Drop set final set

Hammer press
4x8 to 10
Drop set final set

Cable flys
4x12 to 15
Superset with dips
4x16 to 20

Triceps

Reverse press downs superset with standard grip
4x8 to 10 each
Drop set final set drop set

V press down
4x8

Rope press down

4x10 to 12
Drop set final set

I was very veiny aftwerds the Dbol is the shit pre workout love this cycle so far

I feel full 24 7 my strength is thru the roof on all my lifts.

Will be posting current pics this weekend guys

Solid lifts. Always love a drop set!

Good stuff bro. Dropsets and FST are a great way to blow out those final sets. Keep killing it man..
Hell yea I love them on almost every exercise, i implement them as much as possible, congrats on the trest also that's gonna be fun to watch

Had a great back and bi day, strength still feels amazing banging out some big numbers.

Lat pull downs
4x10
Drop set final

Close grip Cable rows
4x8
Drop set final

Wide grip Cable rows
4x8
Drop set final

Stiff arm pull downs

4x12 to 15

Bis

Reverse arm easy curl
4x8 superset standard grip 4x6 to 8

Palm facing eachother curl bar lol

4x8 drop set final

Cable rope curls
4x10

Light dumbbell curls superset hammer curls
4x15 each for blood pump

cb9af3bd90e09444be18e2cb16fdcc2c.jpg
64c61124c95eda26365d5cc2521d379a.jpg
6b73f9884300ec1335b742988672525e.jpg

My workout partner is enjoying him self lol

Had a bomb ass leg day, hit 375 for 8 drop set 315 for 5 and 225 for 7 feeling crazy strong, I've been taking my 40mg of Dbol with a cup of coffee the pills just instantly melt and kick in fast as shit lol best pre workout so far. I pinned this morning before work in my upper pec had minor pip , haven't checked my weight in over a week so that will get done monday, my head tattoo should be finished tomorow, so update pics on that also so stay TUNED guys I'm having a blast on this cycle

Had a bomb ass leg day, hit 375 for 8 drop set 315 for 5 and 225 for 7 feeling crazy strong, I've been taking my 40mg of Dbol with a cup of coffee the pills just instantly melt and kick in fast as shit lol best pre workout so far. I pinned this morning before work in my upper pec had minor pip , haven't checked my weight in over a week so that will get done monday, my head tattoo should be finished tomorow, so update pics on that also so stay TUNED guys I'm having a blast on this cycle

See they fortune was right. Strong legs.

That’s a ton of weight. Legs are strong.

Back