• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

D-bol Problems

jramseyrob

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I started BD 5mg D-bol at 10mg in the AM (pre-workout) and 10mg 5 hours later. Other than some Halo and A bombs I never have used orals. So on the last 3 sets of my flat bench and for the 4 sets on DB presses I was fatigued the last couple of reps. It was if I was doing sets of 30 intstead of 5. Also, my whole upper body was "tight"? As far as cardio I could only do 10min before my lower back tightened up crazily. Is this from the water retention of the d-bol? If so, what is the point of using d-bol if you are struggling to finish a workout???

I've never experienced fatigue from dbol but have always gotten incredible pumps and the back pumps if the dbol was on point. I supplemented 2000 mg of taurine Ed to combat the painful back pumps. Depending on the daily dose some experience lethargy on dbol. I feel amazing on dbol myself and experience a better overall sense of well being.

Sent from my Alcatel 7046T using Tapatalk

I've never experienced that with dbol either... horrible pumps were always the issue...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I've never experienced that with dbol either... horrible pumps were always the issue...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This right here..

I always get unbearable pumps to the point that I have to limit my workout..

Fatigue could be a part of your diet, it could just be a coincidence because you are on a relatively lower dose it's very moderate. I could see if you're running super high dosages and feeling like shit but you're not in this case.

Just for the hell of it toss in some B complex sublingual every morning this will help give you a boost during your day, my suggestion is unrelated to your post pertaining to dbol but rather help combat any fatigue you may be feeling.

Hey guys, sorry for the confusion if there was any....when I say fatigued I meant the muscle was fatigued(my pecs and tri's)...not me as in tired. It was like I was on the last rep of a set to failure, but all 3 sets of 5 reps on the bench were like that. I had to squeeze them all out. Never been like that for me unless I was doing some kkind of sets to failure.

I haven't had this with dbol but I have had this with SD. Especially the tightness, almost like the muscle is going to tear but not from a pump.

I would almost bet that if you increase water intake and electrolytes it'll go away.

I haven't had this with dbol but I have had this with SD. Especially the tightness, almost like the muscle is going to tear but not from a pump.

I would almost bet that if you increase water intake and electrolytes it'll go away.

I agree with that 100%

My urine was kind of dark today and my mouth very, very dry.....you may very well be right. Thanks again

My urine was kind of dark today and my mouth very, very dry.....you may very well be right. Thanks again
This could also be the reason for fatigue.

Hydration is often not thought of in a performance aspect...... If you don't hydrate you can't effectively force nutrients into the muscle cell. Blood flow will be restricted. Both of these are going to impact performance as well as sides like cramping and tightness.

Big reason why I started using Gatorade intra workout since it's cheap and packed with electrolytes

IML Gear Cream!
This could also be the reason for fatigue.

Hydration is often not thought of in a performance aspect...... If you don't hydrate you can't effectively force nutrients into the muscle cell. Blood flow will be restricted. Both of these are going to impact performance as well as sides like cramping and tightness.

Big reason why I started using Gatorade intra workout since it's cheap and packed with electrolytes

Pineapple juice with water is good also.

Sounds like a little extra water retention and a "pump".. It's what dbol does, it's not meant for endurance. Especially when many guys can't control their e2 for shit on it. It's to put more water in the muscle and increase nutrient uptake. (retard layman jargon)

Don't overthink all this stuff. But get the blood work and keep a basic eye on the liver and kidney values (given you're not running crazy doses), stay hydrated but don't over consume h20, and control e2.

I wondered the same thing when I did my first cycle, I went from having crazy endurance to my reps cutting in half but those reps were heavier than usual.

Last edited:
Seriously? I gotta try that.. I heard of pickle juice but not pineapple juice..
Pickle juice is my go to for dehydration and muscle cramps...good stuff!

Pickle juice? are you all serious?

Keep your electrolytes in balance.

Back