Anabolic Energy


Balkan vials are available now!!

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    aenergy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    242

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    543643696

    Lightbulb Balkan vials are available now!!

    Hey, guys!
    Balkan Pharmaceuticals have designed a new line of products in VIALS!
    Test Prop 100 vial BP.jpgTest E 250 vial BP.jpgTest cyp 200 vial BP.jpg
    Sust 250 vial BP.jpgDeca 200 vial BP.jpg
    And we have added new products from SP Labs!
    Check them now
    https://anabolicenergy.me/trenbolone...nthate-sp-labs
    https://anabolicenergy.me/trenbolone-75-acetate-sp
    https://anabolicenergy.me/stanoject-stanozolol-sp
    https://anabolicenergy.me/stanoject-stanozolol-sp
    Especially for our customers, all is available now in our store with great DISCOUNTS!
    PHARMA GRADE LEGIT ROIDS
    AFFORDABLE PRICES. BEST QUALITY
    TRUSTABLE MANUFACTURERS


    ANABOLICENERGY.COM



    BALKAN PHARMACEUTICAL | VERMODJE | RADJAY | SP LABS

  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    aenergy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    242

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    543643696

    Lightbulb

    !
    PHARMA GRADE LEGIT ROIDS
    AFFORDABLE PRICES. BEST QUALITY
    TRUSTABLE MANUFACTURERS


    ANABOLICENERGY.COM



    BALKAN PHARMACEUTICAL | VERMODJE | RADJAY | SP LABS

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    drealdeal's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    12,516

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    883
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    569
    Thanked in
    445 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by aenergy View Post
    Hey, guys!
    Balkan Pharmaceuticals have designed a new line of products in VIALS!
    Test Prop 100 vial BP.jpgTest E 250 vial BP.jpgTest cyp 200 vial BP.jpg
    Sust 250 vial BP.jpgDeca 200 vial BP.jpg
    And we have added new products from SP Labs!
    Check them now
    https://anabolicenergy.me/trenbolone...nthate-sp-labs
    https://anabolicenergy.me/trenbolone-75-acetate-sp
    https://anabolicenergy.me/stanoject-stanozolol-sp
    https://anabolicenergy.me/stanoject-stanozolol-sp
    Especially for our customers, all is available now in our store with great DISCOUNTS!
    Very cool

    Ironlion@keemail.me

  4. #4
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    aenergy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    242

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    543643696

    Quote Originally Posted by drealdeal View Post
    Thanks, man
    PHARMA GRADE LEGIT ROIDS
    AFFORDABLE PRICES. BEST QUALITY
    TRUSTABLE MANUFACTURERS


    ANABOLICENERGY.COM



    BALKAN PHARMACEUTICAL | VERMODJE | RADJAY | SP LABS

  5. #5
    Banned


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Moldova
    Posts
    28

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    -187803769

    Balkan don't produce vials, u can check official site. Sp produce vials. Balkan ampules.

  6. #6
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    drealdeal's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    12,516

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    883
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    569
    Thanked in
    445 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo View Post
    Balkan don't produce vials, u can check official site. Sp produce vials. Balkan ampules.
    Well dam....come to think of it

    Ironlion@keemail.me

  7. #7
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    dawg16's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    In the sticks
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,812

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    113
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    312
    Thanked in
    219 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo View Post
    Balkan don't produce vials, u can check official site. Sp produce vials. Balkan ampules.
    I was thinking the same thing???

  8. #8
    Banned


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Moldova
    Posts
    28

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    -187803769

    Both of them are in Moldova. In past Sp and balkan was one brand balkan pharmaceutical when balkan had vials and ampules but after split Sp start produce vials and balkan produce only ampules.

  9. #9
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,729

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    930
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    596
    Thanked in
    457 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo View Post
    Balkan don't produce vials, u can check official site. Sp produce vials. Balkan ampules.
    Did you not read the post....It clearly says...A NEW LINE,IN VIALS...implying that the Vials are a new addition to their line.........
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE.

  10. #10
    Banned


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Moldova
    Posts
    28

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    -187803769

    Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    Did you not read the post....It clearly says...A NEW LINE,IN VIALS...implying that the Vials are a new addition to their line.........
    when I saw this post I checked balkan pharmaceutical site because this was new for me.i can't find new line.u can check official site . I live in Moldova so I never saw balkan new line :d

  11. #11
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,729

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    930
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    596
    Thanked in
    457 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo View Post
    when I saw this post I checked balkan pharmaceutical site because this was new for me.i can't find new line.u can check official site . I live in Moldova so I never saw balkan new line :d
    Ohhh ok gotcha
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE.

  12. #12
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    aenergy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    242

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    543643696

    Hey, guys, if you have any problems,you can call directly Balkan Pharmaceuticals!As everybody knows here we work directly with them,you can check the codes on the website when you got your package! Turbo, what's wrong with you?Can you find a smart way how to push Pharmacom here?
    PHARMA GRADE LEGIT ROIDS
    AFFORDABLE PRICES. BEST QUALITY
    TRUSTABLE MANUFACTURERS


    ANABOLICENERGY.COM



    BALKAN PHARMACEUTICAL | VERMODJE | RADJAY | SP LABS

  13. #13
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    aenergy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    242

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    543643696

    Don't see any reasons to produce fake vials even,,this shit makes me laugh!!
    PHARMA GRADE LEGIT ROIDS
    AFFORDABLE PRICES. BEST QUALITY
    TRUSTABLE MANUFACTURERS


    ANABOLICENERGY.COM



    BALKAN PHARMACEUTICAL | VERMODJE | RADJAY | SP LABS

  14. #14
    Banned


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Moldova
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    -107374430

    Quote Originally Posted by aenergy View Post
    Don't see any reasons to produce fake vials even,,this shit makes me laugh!!
    firs of all I used Pharmacom drugs in past and I like.seccond Balkan don't produce vials because u can't find them on official site and can't buy in Moldova.so if this vials are only for export I don't know.i use steroids and I brew them for me.

  15. #15
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    aenergy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    242

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    543643696

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo13 View Post
    firs of all I used Pharmacom drugs in past and I like.seccond Balkan don't produce vials because u can't find them on official site and can't buy in Moldova.so if this vials are only for export I don't know.i use steroids and I brew them for me.
    It's a new product, the manufactory started produce vials just now, vials are more comfortable I think. All the codes on products you, guys, see can be verified by yourself after delivery.
    Last edited by aenergy; 11-27-2017 at 11:42 PM.
    PHARMA GRADE LEGIT ROIDS
    AFFORDABLE PRICES. BEST QUALITY
    TRUSTABLE MANUFACTURERS


    ANABOLICENERGY.COM



    BALKAN PHARMACEUTICAL | VERMODJE | RADJAY | SP LABS

Similar Threads

  1. Balkan Danabol
    By DukeMan24 in forum Crazy Doser
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2017, 04:56 PM
  2. Balkan P
    By axelwillogomez in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2016, 04:41 AM
  3. Balkan
    By velociraptor44 in forum GrAnabolic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-21-2016, 09:09 AM
  4. balkan
    By rome8727 in forum New Members
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-09-2013, 04:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums